[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how will trump enforce the ban on muslims? cant muslims just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
how will trump enforce the ban on muslims? cant muslims just pretend as if they aren't muslim?
>>
>>66753719
No, because come sunrise or sunset or whatever they will start chanting, or force feed them some bacon. Its an easy tell
>>
>>66753833
no but seriously how can it be enforced?
>>
>>66753719

Force them to eat bacon
>>
>>66753719
Yes. That is why it is an empty promise embraced by no one but fools. Fools praise it and fools worry about it. It's a meaningless campaign promise made to appeal to a base of xenophobes that make up the Republican party.
>>
he will make it happen.
what he says goes.
trust him.
it's so simple, you've just got to make it so.
and he will make it so.
he's a businessman, a negotiator -- the man makes deals
we're ran by incompetent people
the muslims will not come in until we know who we're dealing with
believe it, no one's gonna mess with us
>>
>>66753847

Ban all immigrants from majority-Muslim countries, specially the "hot" ones (Iraq, Libya, Syria, Pakistan etc.)

Easy-peasy.
>>
>>66753719
>>66753847

He plans on restricting immigration from certain countries that have severe Islamic problems (EX: Syria) and creating a heavy vetting process to make sure people coming to the USA are coming with the best intentions.

It's not a matter of "Are you Muslim?" but a matter of "Is this person coming from X country? If so, do Y or deny them passage."
>>
>>66753719
Well if you're pretending not to be a muslim then you're no longer a muslim so it sounds like the problem will resolve itself
>>
>>66754049
He literally said ''Ban muslims'' [such a kike]
He never said nothing about countries
>>
>>66754084
Taqiyya. They can lie about it, but I never heard about taqiyya covering bacon.
>>
>>66753719
>66753719
Its my personal opinion that the muslim ban was pure rhetoric as he was trying to outline his views and possible solutions.
>>
>>66754111
You're just too stupid to understand, bennito.
>>
>>66753719
>I see here you want to come to the US Mr. Jihad ibn Muhammadson
>Please eat this bacon
>Then spit on this Koran

10/10 MAGA
>>
File: 1456888845553.jpg (38 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1456888845553.jpg
38 KB, 540x393
ban on "syrian" "refugees" which is a very real thing that's happening

i agree i don't like how he said it, it sounded stupid. but i got what he meant.

trump's lack of an editor is a blessing and a curse
>>
>>66754111

That's just the way he expresses himself, he clarified the issue later.
>>
>>66754111
He'll come around to rescinding his "ban Muslims" stance, and instead It'll just be (long) list of countries which are banned

He's flexible
>>
Take a piece of pig leather and force immigrants to touch it. Observe which ones refuse and which ones hesitate.

This combined with >>66754049 would weed out 99% of the radicals easily.
>>
>>66754239
>>66753877

What if they are vegans/vegetarians? Check mate fagits.
>>
>>66754352
Then they don't get in.
Why would we want them anyway.
We're supposed to be making America Great
>>
>>66754111
He is going to ban Muslim immigration until a solution can be found for the radicalization and hate of the US. However, as I said, he's going to have a heavy vetting process on countries like Syria and other areas that have a large Muslim populations with a radicalization issue. This way people can't just say "ayy lmao, im not a muslim" and get into the US.
>>
>>66753719
Realistically he simply revokes entry to passports from all the Nations in the Middle East and otherwise that are majority-Muslim.

Perfectly legal.
>>
>>66754286
>That's just the way he expresses himself

You mean moronically? Or with lies? Because it's one of the two.
>>
>>66753719
Carter banned Iranians during the hostage crisis, right? Why can't Tump's critics into history?
>>
>>66754431
>Muslim immigration until a solution can be found for the radicalization and hate of the US
Wouldn't such an act of discrimination encourage radicalization and hate of the US?
>>
They won't even trim their eyebrows because they're afraid of going to hell. So lying about being a Muslim will get them sent to the hell where they get but fucked by goats
>>
>>66754703

So what if it does, not letting them in will help a thousand fold to prevent attacks.

Look at Europe, they still murder people in the streets despite European governments bending over backwards to accommodate them.

Force only understands force. Let them radicalise and then try and wage war against the modern militaries of the west, when they can't sneak into our countries and undermine us from within.
>>
>>66754877

Taqiyya says you can lie about being a Muslim if it furthers the goal of Jihad.

>inb4 thats only a shiite thing
>>
File: 1453829615019.png (854 KB, 804x971) Image search: [Google]
1453829615019.png
854 KB, 804x971
>>
Trump isn't going to do shit. When it comes down to it, he'll just shamelessly flip-flop like he did on H1B visas.

"How are you gonna find the money for the wall"

"I've changed and now we have to do our best to keep great trade relations with Mexico. I love them! Great people!"
>>
He'll implement mind scanners at every airport. Once they find muslim thoughts, heavy duty gun turrents will automatically open fire, saving America. Flamethrowers will also be acceptable.
>>
File: shills.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>66755219

Very low energy, Reddit. 1/10
>>
>>66755000
Increasing radicalization doesn't decrease the chance of attack. It does the opposite.

They'll find a way in, one way or another, if they really want to.

To defeat a disease you must treat the source of it, not the symptoms.
>>
>>66755219
This is actually the most likely true thing. Trump chumps are too delusional to realize it, but there is zero chance most of his major campaign promises will come to fruition. His cabinet will advise against it, congress won't allow it, the Supreme Court will strike it. A single man cannot change the system because he has meme magic on his side.
>>
File: 1455514891733.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455514891733.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>66754352
Not eating bacon immediately disqualifies you from being an American.

Seriously though people still haven't worked out how Trump operates
>say outlandish thing
>people talk about it
>clarifies
Banning people from countries that have problems with the US isn't unique to Trump, Obama did it, Bush did it, Clinton did it. People get caught up in the memes and don't want to address what Trump is actually saying
>block or otherwise process people from countries that want us dead more heavily
or with regards to Mexico
>enforce the fucking law
Obama fucking told the border patrol to basically not do their fucking job. I mean come on it's 2016, enough of this political correctness bs.

Also I hope California fucking breaks off and sinks into the ocean for creating law that allows illegals to vote, fuck that shit fuck off out of America you cucks.
>>
>>66755515

>Increasing radicalization doesn't decrease the chance of attack. It does the opposite.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS WANTS YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELF?!?!"

Yeah, get the fuck out, Plebbit.

>>66755434
>>
>>66755700
Yeah guys, listen to Serbia, such beacon of progressivness, education, human rights and critical reasoning.

Literally genocide few years ago.
>>
>>66755515

My point was that they're going to try and kill us anyway so we may as well defend ourselves.

During WW2, Americans interred Japs in camps. It's just common sense.
>>
>>66753847
Moratorium on all third world immigration
>>
>>66753719

Have them rip out a page of a Qur'an. It equals going to hell for all eternity and a death sentence under Sharia.
>>
Legit question. What about the Christian minorities from Islamic shithole countries who genuinely could be in need of asylum to escape being ackbar'd in their home countries? How do you tell them apart?
>>
>>66753847
realistic a signed form and background check is the most you could do. So they would have to suppress their muslimness in public.
>>
>>66753719
easy
he will put a Qarun on the floor and ask them to step on it
>>
>>66753891
Underrated post.
>>
Choose a percentile cutoff and ban immigration from those countries. Incredibly easy. How did you retards not figure this out?
>>
>>66755828
Don't you have a bull to prep, Sven?
>>
>>66756929
They're not our problem either. Enough with this charity shit. The United States is not a boarding house for the world's downtrodden.
>>
Presumably Trump will simply stop immigration from Muslim countries, temporarily.
>>
>>66753719
There are ways to force the mudslime in you to come out.
>>
Despite that neat Minority Report poster edit people post sometimes, I don't think anyone really expects Trump to thought-police all the Muslims out of the country. What he CAN do is limit permissible public Muslim behavior, and that's just as good. American citizens won't have to see or hear them.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.