[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feminism is another word for equality. Thoughts on this, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1457512897870.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457512897870.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>feminism is another word for equality.

Thoughts on this, /pol/?
>>
>>66752362
I think it's bullshit, Mr. Aquafresh.
>>
>>66752362

She's a sleeper agent for Jihad. No one could have survived what she did.
>>
>>66752362
feminism is no longer about equal rights
>its about more rights
the scales have tipped boys
>>
That was once true. Now its the opposite.
>>
>>66752362
why are you not a equalist? feminist is clearly the female agenda not everyone's equaly
>>
>>66752362
>subscribes to a religion that presses women
>gets worked up when she can't go to school despite still following said religion
>stands up for her rights
>still a muslim
>shot
>international hero
>still a muslim
>>
>>66752362
In the classic sense that it meant that women were equal to men if they were capable, yes. What it is now, no.
>>
>>66752362
We have a word for equality, it's called equality.
>>
She should groom her disgusting fucking eyebrows.
>>
>>66752651
Based Mexican. I don't ever recall saying that before. And I live in South Texas.
>>
>>66752362
Isn't she like 12? She already looks like she's 30-something.
>>
>>66752362
It probably is when you live in fucking Pakistan
>>
I want to dick my stick in her mouth so fucking bad
>>
File: 1456982045119.jpg (69 KB, 713x684) Image search: [Google]
1456982045119.jpg
69 KB, 713x684
IT USED TO BE A WORD FOR EQUALITY. At least putting women on the same level as men but just as anything else it got perverted by people who just want more power.
>>
>>66752362
Ugly potato head cunt.
>>
>>66752763
She's a paki.
>>
>>66752643
It was never true
>>
>>66752362
Which wave of feminism?
>>
>>66752362
I was forced to Go on a Film about her in school. It was so fucking sjw that probaly shekel goldblumstein made it.
>>
>>66752362
Dunno, maybe originally it really was some kind of equality, but now it is fucked up shit.
>>
>>66752969
>>66753078
u wot
>>
>>66752362
>another word for equality

If you meant equality you would just say that you cameljockey
>>
>>66752362
>I am a Christian
>We should all be Christian
>Because Christian is another word for a good person

Same logic
More butthurt
>>
>>66753407
This is OK because she was shot for being a woman in Middle Eastern Stan. She's probably an actual reasonable feminist who stands against legitimate oppression not made up like Western women have
>>
>>66752362
dude she got shot in the head, she is not sane anymore
>>
File: 1407414227328.jpg (19 KB, 216x203) Image search: [Google]
1407414227328.jpg
19 KB, 216x203
>>66752652
/thread
>>
>>66752362
It is an etymological fact that feminism is not about anything but women.

We already have a word that covers equality, and it's called equality, or egalitarianism if you want to sounds smart. There's equity, too, but people don't like that one.
>>
>>66752724
>Fucking leaf

Still a fucking great job, thought nobody noticed.
>>
>>66752362
>>feminism is another word for equality.

OK, lets just call it equality then, get rid of the word feminism.
>>
>>66752652
Literally this. I don't follow islam because islam is another word for brutal oppression.
>>
Feminism is another word for lesbianism.
>>
>>66752362

why doesn't she have a forehead
>>
>>66755576
you fucking misogynist
>>
>>66752362
Then why does feminism exist? It's just equalism by that logic.
>>
>>66752362
>feminism is another word for equality
Then why don't we just stop using it and say equality, which is less of a total misnomer?
>>
>>66752362
Equality is bullshit.

We are not fucking equal, my country is living proof of that.

When you get born here, you already picked the short end of the straw and is fucked for life, no matter what race you belong to.

Despite the horrible conditions of our country, both whites and asians manage to thrive and prosper here, while niggers and shitskins go on to amount to nothing.

This is not because of racism or some governmental bullshit "trying to keep the black man down", it is simply because niggers are fucking subhumans who are barely intelligent enough to talk.

Heck, I canĀ“t wait for the inevitable fall of western society, then we can go back to our good old slavery ways of our ancestors.
>>
>>66752362

I then remain at a loss as to why we have the word "equality" and have been using it for many decades longer.

By creating the word "feminism," isn't that taking a neutral, equal for everyone word and turning it into a special privileges for women only concept? There was no need for the word "feminism" since we already had a word for that concept.

Because, "feminism" is a Special Snowflake word-jitsu to plant the goal posts in a favorable position on the field for one set of players to the detriment of the other set of players. in fact, "feminism" has NEVER meant equality, ever since its inception or its usage for decades.

"Feminism" specifically means special attention, special resources, special safe spaces, special treatment, and special privileges for WOMEN at the expense of men.

The word has never been about equality, and by its very meaning never can be about equality. If you want to talk about equality, use the fucking word "equality." that's what that word is for and has always been for since fucking Latin was invented.

But, that is exactly the problem with feminism, and very especially modern feminism: the last thing any of these bleeding cunts wants to talk about is actual equality. Every single discussion I've ever had with any "feminist" (male or female) ALWAYS degenerates into a "Well, men have to pay for what they did for the last 10,000 years first, so women don't have to be anything other than fucking parasites on society for the next 10,000 years because that's the way I feel about it."
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.