[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New /pol colony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Liechtenstein.gif (312 KB, 538x1024) Image search: [Google]
Liechtenstein.gif
312 KB, 538x1024
There's been a lot of talk about establishing a new colony full of /pol/acks. Africa and California have been suggested, but that leaves the colony at the mercy of the governments there. Here's my idea: A /pol takeover of the country of Liechtenstein.

It's a small (40,000 pop.) country in Western Europe. It would be relatively easy to simply move there and take it over from the inside, once there are enough colonists to have some influence. And Europeans wouldn't have to travel far to get there. Any thoughts on this? Seems like a good plan to me. They don't even have an army for fuck's sake.
>>
/pol/ couldn't take over a hobo's shopping cart
>>
>wanting to live in a community where moral crusaders will trample your rights in the name of "muh degeneracy"`
>>
Liechtenstein is already colonized, by businesses. Going against powerful corporate interest is a bad idea.

In addition, the monarch is very powerful.
>>
>>66749919
OP has no idea about litchenstien. you can't even vacation there unless you are rich.
>>
>>66750302
>Its population is primarily Alemannic-speaking, although its resident population is approximately one third foreign-born, primarily German speakers from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, other Swiss, Italians, and Turks. Foreign-born people make up two-thirds of the country's workforce.
Seems like there are a lot of foreigners there right now. And it's part of the Schengen area, so it wouldn't be hard to move there.
>>
>>66749919
So you faggots want to have an IRL circlejerk?

Christ that's pathetic.
>>
>>66749919

>schellenberg
>berg

every fucking time
>>
I'll bump this thread if you guys make me rich
>>
>>66749919
>Africa and California have been suggested,

You fuckers high or some shit?
>>
>>66750929
Lichtenstein was on the Axis side of WWII, so no Jews there
>>
>>66750929

Berg is just the name for mountain in german.
>>
>>66751117
there are some sweet remote regions in africa
>>
>>66749919
My grandmother is from there and still has family there, and visited them recently. By the way, one of the close relatives is the only leftist in parliament.

She says there are probably more muslims than natives at this point, and that they may be riled after that plebiscite a few years ago that told them they cannot build a mosque in the country.

Not to mention Switzerland is responsible for their defence. I wouldn't fuck with the Swiss if I were you.

Crashing your plan with no survivors.

>>66751120
Citing my grandmother again, the prince at the time had a "good long talk" with Hitler that kept him out with the threat of the wrath of Switzerland. Furthermore, she talks about walking to the Austrian border every day to receive jewish refugees.
>>
Here are some fun facts about Lichtenstein:
>The Prince of Liechtenstein is the world's sixth wealthiest monarch with an estimated wealth of 5 billion USD

>Liechtenstein has a constitutional monarch as Head of State, and an elected parliament which enacts law. It is also a direct democracy, where voters can propose and enact constitutional amendments and legislation independent of the legislature.

>Legislative authority is vested in the unicameral Landtag made up of 25 members elected for maximum four-year terms according to a proportional representation formula. Fifteen members are elected from the "Oberland" (Upper Country or region) and ten members are elected from the "Unterland" (Lower Country or region).[24] Parties must receive at least 8% of the national vote to win seats in parliament, i.e. enough for 2 seats in the 25-seat legislature. Parliament proposes and approves a government, which is formally appointed by the Prince. Parliament may also pass votes of no confidence in the entire government or individual members.

So, it wouldn't take much to vote in a new political party.
>>
>>66751309
Only citizens can vote. This is why muslims were told they could not build a mosque, because the shitton of muslims that are there can't vote. Naturalization also takes about half a lifetime.
>>
>>66750165
>muh weed dude
>muh fucking anotha man in da ass dude
>muh freedom, muh rights dude
There would be just a set of rules what's allowed and what is not. Everyone would know what he's getting into, and if the "rights" like listed above are too important then fuck off
>>
>>66751299
>>66751457
Hm, that seems to put a wrench in this plan. Thanks for the insight. It seems like Lichtenstein is a very nice country, maybe they don't need a colonizing power after all.
>>
>>66751588
Don't even fucking imply that /pol/ doesn't cry degeneracy at anything and everything.
>>
>>66749919

There's only one acceptable answer for a "colony," if you really want to move far afield to form a new world in a better place, made by and for the best people. That place is South Africa.

If you want to move, then go and fight. The feral niggers are killing white families who have lived in South Africa for up to four hundred years. The Cape was originally uninhabited; white settlers were the first people to live there. And now their homeland, in the country that was made by and for them, is being destroyed, and them with it.

Now there is only one solution: to fight for a free Afrikaner state. Either reconquer South Africa, or establish our Vrystaat in a land that belongs to us.

If you must go and fight, then go and fight there. If you want to stay, then stay home and fight at home, before your country suffers the same fate.

Ons sal lewe, ons sal sterwe, ons vir jou, Suid-Afrika.
>>
>>66749919
B-but /pol/acks already have a home to move.
It's name is /pol/and
>>
File: d1209.jpg (58 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
d1209.jpg
58 KB, 560x560
>>66749919
Anyone who thinks this is actually going to happen is a fucking optimist retard.
>>
>>66750458
every rich country has a lot of foreigners there.
Monaco, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Lichtenstein and so on.

Also it would make no sense to take them over ? What would you like to do there ?
>>
File: 1457441993440.gif (3 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457441993440.gif
3 MB, 300x300
>he hasn't heard of euronesia
you're late to the party cunt, we're annexing pacific islands starting with flint island, kiribati

http://fishbowl.boards.net
>>
>living with americans
Will need prison grade locks on the fridge
>>
>a colony of permavirgin losers
>>
>>66753075
Once this goes public, people will be lining up to join us, including women.
>>
>>66753149
>>66752730
Shit son, I meant this as a sort of circle jerk, you guys took it too far. Good luck I guess
>>
>>66753320
Why even make a thread?

whatever
>>
>>66749919
I'm in. I could be sold up, packed up and bank accounts emptied in two weeks, take me a week to drive there. Three weeks.
>>
>>66750481
irl circlejerk
people will talk of it for thousands of years
>>
File: 21.jpg (907 KB, 2376x1584) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
907 KB, 2376x1584
Liechtenstein has a lot of shitskins.

t. been there
>>
In the 90s a little island in the Caribbean called Montserrat was evacuated due to a fuckin volcano.
Britain accepted 40,000 refugees from there, about 97% of the population.
Last I heard Jamaican drug gangs had planted cannabis EVERYWHERE.
>Land would be cheap
>no government
>sunshine
>Island nation
>cannabis everywhere
All you need is a boat
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.