[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yes, I agree that using your Turn Signal is a good thing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1457510246480.jpg (11 KB, 182x300) Image search: [Google]
1457510246480.jpg
11 KB, 182x300
>Yes, I agree that using your Turn Signal is a good thing, but it does NOT directly correlate to World Peace.
Hey, Maddox. Do you wanna hear a joke? Why did the chicken cross the road?
>CHICKENS DON'T CROSS ROADS DICKFUCK! Chickens live in farms. They don't even go out on the streets. You're making any fucking sense you libertarian piece of shit! Hey! Is Chicken's another of saying Millenial?

I have a serious question for /tv/. Do you think Maddox is actually full-blown autistic, or is his obnoxious autism just a persona?
>>
>>66749819
This is not /tv/. But yeah Maddox is fucking autistic. He acts like it is a joke but he actually can't help himself. This is just how he is.
>>
Not /tv/ but I'll answer you

He's full blown autistic
>>
>>66749819
I only realized a few months ago that this guy was still alive. I had a flashback to 2003. I don't blame him for any of this shit. He's making a living by playing a character modeled on an exaggerated version of himself. He's as much of an annoying fuck today as he was in 2003 but at least he's paying his bills with his bullshit.
>>
>>66749983
>I had a flashback to 2003
What happened then?
>>
Maddox is a faggot. The fact that he linked a john oliver skit to prove his point about refugees a few weeks back was stomach churning disgusting.

Dick is the only reason to listen to their show. The one episode without dick where it was Maddox and Asterious was fucking awful and had maddox crying about his mom (again) for half an hour and asterious yelling at Hideo Kojima for sexualizing his waifu too much.
>>
>>66749983

Hey, be fair. His podcast is quite good. Him and Dick have great synergy.
>>
>>66750087

Yeah, they really need Dick there to reel it in on the retarded shit. I think dick has posted in a few threads on the podcast here. Dick really needs to call out Maddox a lot more for the dumb shit he says but Maddox can never shut the fuck up for 3 seconds
>>
>>66750087
yeah I dig Boisterous Coconuts but without Dick there it just feels wrong
>>
>>66750162
Yeah, the podcast is funny as fuck and love everyone involved (too little Tim Chainzz). But Maddox do freak out over nothing and it's funny.
>>
>>66750405
>I think dick has posted in a few threads on the podcast here.
Find me any on the archives, please? I've been looking myself and can't find anything.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/66749819
>>
>>66751687
>Yeah, the podcast is funny as fuck and love everyone involved (too little Tim Chainzz). But Maddox do freak out over nothing and it's funny.
Are you under 18? I honestly wish I could be 12 again, because when I was 12 I enjoyed comedy movies so much more. I'm 22, re-watching old classics like Happy Gilmore or Mall Rats or Dogma or even new comedies like DeadPool irritate the shit out of me, and I want to kill myself sometimes.
>>
>>66751997
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/dick%20masterson/
>>
>>66752235
Yeah, I don't think Dick namefags. Those posts look like people who were mocking Dick. Especially the one that said he was 23. Dick is like 30 or 40.
>>
>>66752375
Obviously that one wasn't him, the name was "Dick the Masterson" not "Dick Masterson".
The ones above that however have been corroborated by Dick on the podcast before.
>>
>>66750034
We were all a lot happier
>>
>>66752550
ha! ha ha!
we were never happy
>>
>>66750405
He's gotta go fast.
>>
Are you really Dick? Can you submit your next problem as Maddox's serious case of autism?
>>
>>66752133
I'm 25 and you're a fag
>>
All I need to know is does Maddox support Trump? If not he's trash.
>>
>>66754891
That's quite an Islamic mentality you got right there. Not that I'm surprised
>>
>>66755120
>That's quite an Islamic mentality you got right there. Not that I'm surprised
You mean anti-Islamic?
>>
>>66755180
By Islamic I don't mean supporting of Islam, I mean muslim-like thinking of "if you don't believe in allah, you're non-human"
>>
>>66754891
No Maddox hates Trump.
>>
SURE IS CURRENT YEAR MINUS 12 IN HERE
>>
>>66755356

>talks about syrian migrants on the podcast
>literally brings in current year man in the video links

>says he's an armenian
>during syria talk calls himself a syrian migrant

also when coconuts was on the podcast Dick made a point that neither of them could refute. Said "we don't need to let any of them in" and the point was kind of just ignored to move on with the show.
>>
>>66750034
Maddox was relevant back then.
>>
>>66752133
holy shit you fucking faggot, those movies all fucking suck. get some fucking taste you pathetic loser.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.