[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about this faggot. Im returning to school and I hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Slavoj-Zizek.jpg (169 KB, 2848x2391) Image search: [Google]
Slavoj-Zizek.jpg
169 KB, 2848x2391
Tell me about this faggot. Im returning to school and I hear he is popular, and hipster chic.
>>
>>66749799
incomprehensible retard
>>
*sniff*
>>
>>66749799

He said he would like it if Luke Skyealker was gay.
>>
>>66749799
I am surprised /pol/ doesn't quote him more. He has a lot to say about ideology and the perversion of universalism (universal morality)
>>
>>66749895
ahahahah

yes he does touch his nose a lot.
>>
>>66749799
Some commie jew faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1E7i5P31Ec

He's not so bad.

He wrecked the shit out of that Democracy Now! Jew at least
>>
>>66750028
>>66749992
people dismiss him because he is associated with the left, but I think of all the "leftists" I've seen, he's one of the few that tries to be as objective as possible.

He's not some partisan ideologist pushing a message, he actually cares about analyzing society correctly, even if he is a fat slob. I think that's why he's so popular.
>>
>>66749799
Implicitly 1488 as fuck. Killed a gypsy in cold blood once.
>>
he's very intelligent and prolific. it has taken me some time listening to him speak to start really comprehending his arguments. I really like his sense of humour and find his habit of attacking the fundamental premises of social arguments very interesting. his popularity probably stems partially from the fact that he analyzes popular culture, but I'm pretty sure people will still be talking about his ideas in a century or more
>>
>>66749799
the average person will not comprehend what he is saying. not because of the accent and speech impediment but because the average person is a) a dumb cunt and b) not interested in changing the human condition.
>>
>>66749799
Swinger
t. Who witnessed him live swapping partners at swing party in Ljublyana
>>
>>66749799
His views on yugoslav civil wars are quite good senpai.
>>
*sniff* becaushe you shee, it ish PURRE IDEOLOGY
>>
File: 1455256059176.png (34 KB, 852x674) Image search: [Google]
1455256059176.png
34 KB, 852x674
>>66749799
He's interesting, because he looks beyond the partisan meme of the day, and tries to discern what the broad movement of history is, where it will take us, and if this is a good thing.

His communist sympathies are mostly perfunctory and for the purpose of jokes; he often says that he thinks honest conservatives and theologians have better arguments than the more blue-pilled fedora-tippers and liberals.
>>
>>66751924
Thanks Belgium.

Philosophers need a sense of humor.
>>
>>66751924
>Sniff and so on
10/10
Although I hope /pol/ doesn't start using him via comfirmation bias.
>>
>>66749799
He's smart and is the only leftist against Islam, but generally he misses the whole point that maybe equality isn't something we should achieve, and so on and so forth *sniff*
>>
Plagiarizing talentless hack
>>
>>66749799

[SNIFFING INTENSIFIES]
>>
He's an openly violent socalist of course hipster faggots like him.
>>
>>66752972
How so?
>>
File: 1455255661887.png (179 KB, 578x242) Image search: [Google]
1455255661887.png
179 KB, 578x242
>>
>>66749799
He comes from my country and i saw him walking on the streets. He seemed odd. He might be intelligent but he must have a severe mental illness
>>
>>66753538

I like to say, the line between the maniac and the philosopher, is very fine.
>>
>>66749799
I only saw clip where he was talking shit about Coke and then had a nice drink of it to "prove a point"?

You're better off learning about life, chasing butterflies or burning ants.
>>
>>66751552
How's the view up there?

ass hole
>>
>>66751552
...and so on.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.