[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the true nature of /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Goodbyes aren't for long.jpg (5 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
Goodbyes aren't for long.jpg
5 KB, 260x194
>Believing /pol/ is satire
>Not believing /pol/ is satire

Make up your minds, faggots.
>>
>>66749265
It's both dummy
>>
>>66749265
>not having a sense of humour

it's funny because it's true
>>
>>66749349

This, it's satire except when it isn't. If you can't tell which is which then you need to lurk moar.
>>
most people here have no clue what satire means anyway
>>
>>66749265
usually the start of threads are satirical, then they delve into actual arguments and discussion

sometimes
>>
>>66749265
/pol/ is satirical to piss the right people off (SJWs, Bernouts, etc). /pol/ becomes serious when the truth needs to be told.
>>
Memes.
>>
>>66750308
Faggot, you need to kill yourself with a socket wrench nigger. I eat chinks and spics for breakfast. You're a dick, you are what you eat! BIATCH.
>>
Well by nature leftists can't satirize themselves because they are literally unable to view something from an opinion other than their own. Which the whole nature of satire is built on.
>>
We say stuff like gas the kikes in a funny, joking way.

...but we actually mean it.
>>
>>66749265
/pol/ is hyperbole if anything.
>>
>>66750409
I love you, anon <3
>>
>>66749265
/pol/ is filled with dumb kids. Some dumb kids say stuff to be edgy, other say stuff because they're too stupid to know better.

What is the true nature of pol doesn't really matter. Just seek the truth and seek it in the most rigorous manner possible. Don't look for answers here. You'll just find lies, idiocy and memes.
>>
>>66749265
I'm 100% serious and would exterminate all races except whites and asians
>>
>>66750988
and I would be against that, but I understand that in a country that's a melting pot like ours, we have zillions of problems. everyone would indeed be better off if they had their own country though, know what I mean?
whites-only country, etc, maybe east asians can come too
>>
>>66750370
GTK
RWN
>>
>>66749265
you dont believe in /pol/, you read and come to your own conclusions about the world or topics, not /pol/
>>
>>66749265
It's a mix of truth and "because it's funny."
>>
File: nazi.jpg (978 KB, 1471x4282) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
978 KB, 1471x4282
>>
>>66751101
We would be better off if we had our own planet without hordes of subhuman roaches shitting it up, but I'll accept having our own countries as a distant second
>>
>>66749349
>>66749409
>>66749606

>fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce
>>
>>66749265

/pol/ is doublethink in a nutshell.

On one hand, the core beliefs and principals. of many of it's anons (disgust with the current state of the world, desire for radical change etc.) is wholly sincere.

On the other, the extremity of their views on race, religion, and ideology is deliberately overexagerated (i.e. every /pol/lack would personally butch a Jewish or black baby in front of it's mother).
>>
File: 1362808644440.png (159 KB, 637x431) Image search: [Google]
1362808644440.png
159 KB, 637x431
Feels like the designated edgy shitposting meme board for reddit and facebook lately.
>>
>>66749265

first lesson;

/pol/ is not one person

second lesson;

lurk moar
>>
File: stormfag btfo.jpg (200 KB, 560x832) Image search: [Google]
stormfag btfo.jpg
200 KB, 560x832
>>66751395

Virtually every quote in that image attributed to the Founding Fathers is patently false.

Mark Twain later wrote "Concerning the Jews" where he defended Jews as being unfairly scapegoated and even retracted a previous statement where he said that Jews did not serve in the military.

Also, Harry S. Truman's best friend, Edward Jacobson was Jewish. So close were they, that when the Ku Klux Klan invited Truman to join in 1924, he rejected them after they demanded that he sever ties with Jacobson.
>>
>>66749265
/pol/ is self-aware exaggeration of things we actually believe for comedic effect
>>
The "pol = satire!!" bullshit is a good deterrent against the so-called 'normies' and self-important edgelords, who think that the world revolves around their opinion.

Most of us are here for decent political discussion - which are hard to find in today's left-controlled world, where supporting The Donald can get a burgerbro fired from his job.

Most of us stay for the high-energy memes though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.