[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought /pol/ was anti establishment? You don't have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
I thought /pol/ was anti establishment? You don't have to like Bernie but can't you at least respect the idea that he is fighting the establishment of his party just like Trump. The DNC has ignored Bernie or tried to hinder him as much as possible and the media backs Hillary, despite all this Bernie is still hanging in there. "Give up already" they said "It's over" they keep saying but if Hillary stopped aggressively campaigning and fund raising Bernie would easily over take her.

Doesn't /pol/ want to see the embodiment of the two opposing ideologies clashing in a general?
>>
>>66747684
>but if Hillary stopped aggressively campaigning and fund raising Bernie would easily over take her.
???
>>
File: 6d9.jpg (15 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
6d9.jpg
15 KB, 288x432
Daily reminder that Snake and Otacon were ultimately just doing Campbell's bidding and Campbell was a Patriots agent.

Not that Snake ever gave a shit. He was operating for the sheer fun of it all along.
>>
>Reddits attempt to make /pol/ say "Bernie isn't so bad"
>>
>Doesn't /pol/ want to see the embodiment of the two opposing ideologies clashing in a general?

No, because then Trump might lose. There's only room for one Boss.
>>
>>66747896
Hillary declined showing up for the fox news town hall, she knew, despite the supposedly 20% lead, if she didn't show up it could mean a loss.

If the race was as over as people claim it is, she wouldn't have to even acknowledge the Bernie but she has to.

>>66748153
Are you against the establishment, Yes or No?
>>
>>66747684

If Bernie was really anti-establishment he would attack Hillary. She is everything he complains about.
>>
>>66748291
Yes, that's why I'm voting for Trump. He is the GOP hitman, he said bush was to blame for 9/11. Can't tell me he isn't anti establishment.
>>
If pol were really "anti-bernie," you'd see a ton more memes of him with a star of david or in aushwitz.
We just don't care and kinda like it bc it's anti-shillary.
>>
>>66748488
This
>>
File: 1457368435257.png (483 KB, 848x594) Image search: [Google]
1457368435257.png
483 KB, 848x594
>>66747684
Bernie isn't "anti-establishment". He's voted Democrat like 98% of the time, more than the average Democratic senator. He's one of the most Establishment senators in the senate.
>>
I'm actually very establishment. My top two choices are Kasich and Rubio. With that said, I'd vote Bernie if he's up against Trump.
>>
Fuck Bernie and every Soviet Leader
>>
If Bernie wasn't 100% establishment, then he'd be getting his own share of asspained democrats and talking head newscasters coming at him with nonsense and bullshit just like they are with Trump.
>>
>>66747684

Bernie is a jew. The last despicable thing in the universe I would ever vote for anything other than expedited shipment to an oven is a jew.
>>
>>66747684
I do respect that about Bernie, but his policies are absolute trash.
I support him over Hillary 100% still, because she is pure unfiltered evil.

But don't fool yourself, Bernie would not "easily overtake" her if she calmed down.
>>
>>66747684
Bernie isn't anti-establishment, he IS the establishment, just his flavour is "whiny bitch". He's been in office for 25 years, never held a serious job before that, makes a point of being involved in politics as teen in the most milquetoast matters.
He co-sponsors establishment bills left right and center, and the only disagreements are ones where he has the party granted room to wriggle in so that he doesn't lose control, and the THREE bills he sponsored or co-sponsored that actually succeeded, well.
Two were naming post-offices in Vermont.

He openly knows he can't pass half the dumb shit he wants.

Regardless, anti-establishment doesn't make him a good candidate.
>>
OP has abandoned this thread and has retreated to Reddit.
>>
>>66748838
>My top two choices are Kasich and Rubio.
what do either of them bring to the table?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.