[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: CdD1g2YW4AQodW-.jpg (113 KB, 675x859) Image search: [Google]
CdD1g2YW4AQodW-.jpg
113 KB, 675x859
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/08/happy-and-glorious-queen-elizabeth-ii-backs-britain-leaving-the-european-union/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/12188285/Queen-drawn-into-row-over-EU-referendum.html

> The 89-year-old monarch firmly told passionate pro-European Mr Clegg that she believed the EU was heading in the wrong direction.
> Her stinging reprimand went on for “quite a while”, leaving other guests around the table stunned.

> A parliamentary source, who relayed the remark to The Sun, said: “It was said with quite some venom and emotion. I shall never forget it”.
>>
>>66746859

It was confirmed fake. Also doesn't the queen not get involved with affairs like this
>>
>>66746859
lol
>>
>>66746946
The Queen gives advice to politicians in secret.

I don't remember the Queen denying anything this quickly before.
>>
>>66746946

Of course it was.

It was supposedly rubbished by none other than Nick Clegg; so you know it definitely did happen. He's the most pro EU shill ever.
>>
>>66746859

This would bolster the UKs economy and nationalism would riseanong kebab removal which would me a rise in wages and an overall drop in unemployment.

It would be bad for companies that need cheap labor though so itll never happen. The queen has a boss too...
>>
>>66746946

It's unclear whether it happened or not, the palace seem to have gone into damage control and are saying the official position is neutral as this is expected. The queen has opinions like any other person, she may not be allowed to air them to the press or public but behind closed dorrs she has them. Also read Nick Cleggs twitter rebuking the incident, it kinda fishy.
>'i've no recollection of the incident it's not the sort of thing i would forget'.
Notice how he doesn't outright say the story is false, he just say he doesn't recollect, because he doesn't want to be caught out lying.
>>
>>66746859
When we beat the brexit vote we should have her and the rest of Europe's royals decapitated.
>>
She was probably fine with the idea of a European Union (after all the related Royal families have all historically lived in and loved different parts of Europe, there would be no reason for her to dislike Europe) and now she's noticing the EU is going full Protocols of the Elders of Zion importing millions of Muslims into Europe.

I hope the monarchy seizes back control of this sinking ship of a country and kicks every last immigrant out.

Britain is like an old cow in a field covered in flies, that gave up trying to get rid of them a long time ago.
>>
>>66746859
>implying the queen isn't part of the illuminati pedo child sex fuckery of the elites
>>
>>66746859
lol if the Brits had any backbone they'd have hung that bitch after thousands of their girls were raped by foreign invaders.

Once a peasant, always a peasant.
>>
>>66749295
Exactly, she doesn't want other illuminati pedos invading her turf.
>>
Appropriate that they have a queen since England is a bunch of queer queen fag muslim pisspants crybabies
>>
>>66749537
>puts a stoner nig in office
>twice
Hahahah
>>
>>66747267
>Nick Clegg
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!
>>
>>66749435

They really aren't to blame for this, country would be alot better off if they were actually allowed to voice their opinions rather then having acting neutral on everything. Right now the country would be better off under a monarchy.
>>
File: goodshow.jpg (132 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
goodshow.jpg
132 KB, 858x990
>>66746859
When's the vote lads?
>>
>>66750689
23rd June
>>
>>66746946
The British Royal family is on the same tier as the Rockefellers and Rothschilds part of the Western Elite Families). They are the most publicly viewed, but they have power among the world elite, and just like the other families, you'll never see it.
>>
This sounds big. Is it? Does the Queen matter?
>>
>>66751968
The royal family is largely looked at with a lack of interest, tending on positive, but the Queen and William have HUGE public support
>>
>>66746859
>bombshell claim
>claim
haven't even opened the article and i'm suspecting this is bullshit.

(i'm anti-EU, but i'm even more anti-press, journalists are a bigger group of unelected lying cunts than eurocrats are.)
>>
File: 1438447328734.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438447328734.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
>>66746859
>The Sun

top kek.
>>
>>66751968
The Queen is the head of state. She has ultimate authority over the military, government, NHS etc.
She's not supposed to voice political opinions as those powers are devolved to the people, so yes this is huge news.
>>
>>66746859
What's the role of the Queen if she can't go monarch on parliament's ass?
>>
>>66752238
She's a glorified tourist attraction.

British conservatives should be more monarchist than they are. They should be pushing for giving the throne more power, because clearly the British people are not responsible enough to handle democracy.
>>
>>66752377
>the British people are not responsible enough to handle democracy.
that's why we have FPTP, silly.
>>
File: 1456281938324.jpg (30 KB, 408x471) Image search: [Google]
1456281938324.jpg
30 KB, 408x471
>>66746946
>confirmed
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.