[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dare /pol/ to refute this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 749x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 749x561
Protip: you cant
>>
>>66745579
Men's Rights: the attempt to enforce the "equality" women claim they want
>>
>>66745579
>Pro Tip: Don't need to because it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>66745579
Describing the Men's Rights Movement as a gender-swapped form of Feminism is disingenuous, no matter how the name sounds.

Men's Rights isn't a movement to empower men. It's a movement to stop women from encroaching on the power men currently have.
>>
>>66745579
Why the fuck do feminists and MRAs talk about "rights" all the time? There's barely any formal legal difference between men and women in western societies. There is no rights problem!

The problem is a prejudice problem. Men might have rights, but I dare you to tell that to a feminist judge.
>>
>>66745579
Men's Rights: Conscription and Coal Mines

>a working title
>>
>>66745579
The problem with so called "MRAs" is that they are completely inept at getting their point across. They're so used to their internet hangouts like 4chan and reddit that they forget how to converse with normal people. 9 times out of 10 they fall back on memes or simply don't remember/have sources for their claims. They're usually pretty socially awkward as well, so they always seem nervous and jittery, on edge basically.

I do agree with their points most of the time, but they have a terrible branding problem. At the same time they hesitate to criticize each other, even when some espouse some pretty inflammatory misogynistic stuff (think the /r9k/ "all women are whores" bullshit). I think this is because they don't want to appear weak or as if their movement has splintered.

Feminists on the other hand are much better at getting points across. They aren't as afraid of stepping into the spot light, and since women are generally more sociable, they can connect more easily. They tend to stay level-headed and can back up their claims easily and promptly. Feminists also don't seem to have a problem rejecting the more hardcore members of their ideology. If some bitch is talking about killing all men on her tumblr, more moderate feminists will call her out.
>>
>>66746513
>There is no rights problem!

You're right, thanks to a century of feminism.

The problem is that when an institution gets too big, it stops existing to reach its goal and starts existing to perpetuate itself.

Feminism has run out of real systemic injustices against women in the 1st world. Normally this would mean mission accomplished, everyone go home. However, there are thousands of people whose livelihood (and in some cases, self-worth) depends on feminism continuing to rage.

This left them with two options: take the campaign to systemic injustices against women in the 3rd world, or invent boogeymen and move goalposts.

Guess which they picked
>>
>>66745579
>hey /pol refute my strawman
sage and report
>>
>>66747074
Well, sandnigs just aloha-snackbar anyone who suggests women having rights. It sucks, but I can see why they made the choice they did.

Not saying I agree, just that there is some logic to it.
>>
>>66745579
That is a strawman definition.
>>
>>66745579

What is the point of this topic?

4chan and /pol/ helped men's rights become a joke. Then other cesspools like 9gag caught on. The memes were too much.

Men in western society face an immense list of issues, yet nobody cares, except for the men's rights activists. How ironic - 4chan, a site that "hates women", does it's best to ensure that the few people who actually do care about men in western society have their voice taken away and are not taken seriously.

Go fuck yourself, 4chan. Feminism and female privilege is so strong on the Internet mostly because of YOU.
>>
File: file.png (347 KB, 684x423) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347 KB, 684x423
>>66749254
>Feminism and female privilege is so strong on the Internet

Meanwhile, in real life...
>>
>>66749514
The fact that you can post that image as an implicit boogeyman, on Facebook, under your real name, is indicative of the problems we're talking about.
>>
>>66745579

But that's exactly what it does as we are encouraged to sacrifice ourselves, like worker bees, for the greater good.

Women have also used trickery and jew lawyers to pervert society and twist things in their favor. This explains the rapid decline in marriage rates. Men just don't see the value in getting married.
>>
>>66749254
Poor men are disposable.

They always have been.

You are disposable. But its ok, we are disposable together. ;^)

Maybe if we are lucky we can make this shitty kingdom burn first?
>>
>>66749254
Name any serious issues
>>
>>66749803
so are poor women
>>
>>66745778
This.

Fucking this.

Womyn say they want "equality" and dedicated days to promote their rights? Then in pure logic, equality and indifferenciation, men must have the same, regardless of their sociological situation, which would be discriminatory.
>>
>>66750004
terminal unemployment and suicide
>>
>>66749514

I was talking about real life. This whole issue is talking about real life. You need to elaborate more.

>>66749916

Well, like this guy said >>66749803, we are considered disposable. But let's go through some more issues, Australia.

>if there is a real actual war, men will be drafted to fight and be killed while women sit at home and take selfies
>men suffer the most workplace deaths
>men are regularly sexually assaulted, mugged and attacked on the street, despite feminists saying that men cannot experience those things
>men cannot show their emotion and nobody really gives a fuck about our problems
>the very act of standing up for "men's rights" makes people want to murder you thousands of times over
>girls are pushed ahead of boys in school
>it's acceptable to abuse a man because "you can't be sexist against men, and men oppressed women 300 years ago"
>there are no shelters for men
>men are far far more likely to commit suicide than women

4chan, starting in 2012, discredited men's rights with constant memes and negative stereotypes, and 4chan's cancer spread to other parts of the Internet, and now this site has the audacity to complain about feminism when 4chan cleared the path for feminism to grow in the first place.
>>
>>66750004
70% of young men clocking out of marriage and society

A 53% divorce rate with 70% of divorces initiated by women.

An absolutely draconian divorce and family court system.

The demonization of masculinity in popular culture, with feminized outright advocating for its destruction

Boys being treated like defective girls in the school system, punished for typical male behavior, hopped up on ADD drugs for the crime of being little boys, and continuing to fall behind.

The complete and utter lack of positive male removals, especially good fathers, in media.

The fact that men are often viewed as pedophiles-until-proven-innocent in most situations involving children.

Ridiculous laws on consent such as "Yes means Yes".

I could go on but I won't. Mainly because if you're a feminist, you'll likely shout "MEN HAVE NO ISSUES!" at me or "MEN'S ISSUES DON'T MATTER" or more likely, call me a virgin or a misogynist.
>>
>>66750550
feminism*
male role models*
>>
Here in Poland women always were the privileged ones, no one even dared to imply otherwise.

- If you're born pretty all you have to do is hide your bitchy attitude and find a rich guy. Knock him up and you're set for the rest of your life.
- If you aren't born pretty all you have to do is work out - then apply the same thing.

- No matter how bitchy and terrible human being you're men won't dare to touch you. Poles absolute despise wife-beaters and they would fuck you up.

- You can get away with more things than men do, flirt your way out of a fine etc.

- You have higher chance of being employed, many cosy jobs in Poland are overwhelmingly occupied by women (jobs in banks, council, anything assistance related).

- Many many others like maternity pays and leaves, 99% chance of taking your children away from their father in a court case etc.

Then after 20 years of accepting those clear as a day facts some land whale at my uni in Wroclaw dares to say that I'm a sexist cis scum. Westerners are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>66745579
I dare you to refute that this is a shit thread.

> you can't

Saged and reported
>>
Men's rights movements are mostly there to highlight the many instances of female bias and how well women are treated.

>Reproductive rights
>Women win in family court almost by default
>Shorter prison sentences
>Women's refugees despite women being more likely to abuse their partners
>Women's healthcare and associated charities receive disproportionately higher funding than men's healthcare
>Men more likely to be mugged
>Men more likely to be homeless
>Men more likely to commit suicide

etc.

There are loads of areas where men have it much worse than women, and as a self respecting woman who loves men, I believe they have every right to highlight these things.
>>
>>66752009
women's refuges, excuse me.
>>
>>66745579
>see username
stopped right there
>>
>>66745579

men's rights are just as confused as feminists

refute that, cunt
>>
>>66752318
everyone that says this shit has had minimal exposure to people for men's rights.
>>
>>66752872

they both operate using the same logic

self-interest + a grudge
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.