[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this man warned y'all, and none of you paid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Julius_Evola.jpg (13 KB, 220x304) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Evola.jpg
13 KB, 220x304
Reminder that this man warned y'all, and none of you paid attention.
>>
>>66744916
who
>>
>>66744916
Literally who?
>>
>>66745045
>>66745048
>what is image search
>>
Evola? Reading ride the tiger right now.
>>
he's fucking batshit insane
>>
>>66745125
>implying it's my responsibility to image search when OPIE could have made an interesting thread instead.
>>
>>66745319
How so?
>>
>>66745582
just read him.

>hurr the past is obviously better because Nu Alt-right memery
>hurr the past was an idealistic paradise in which everyone were noble demi-god warriors and aryans lived in the north pole
>hurr eastern sex mysticism, so cool
>hurr lets appropriate some reactionary buzzwords and try to distill them into abstract utilitarian concepts

he's heidegger for edgy morons.
>>
>>66745446
>implying clicking on the triangle next to the post number requires any difficulty
>implying you are not trying to cover up your laziness by pointing out OP's

Go to bed Hillary. You had a good night, now get some rest.
>>
>>66746581
pretty much. if he was posting on /pol/ today, we'd call him a delusional autist
>>
>>66746581
Like I said, I'm reading ride the tiger right now and most of what he's saying is on point imo.
>>
>>66746581
except none of that is true. He argues that in the past we lived in a higher society deeply connected to this ethereal above. That as time has gone society has basically created so many obstacles that we know longer reach the divine. He even says that there is really no way back we've come to far to undo it all. That one who wants to live a traditional lifestyle (concerned mostly with an abstract divine) then he must ride the tiger until he can reach it on his own.
>>
>>66744916

That's not Spengler
>>
>>66747123
You should read Evola and Spengler. at the very least take alook at evola's ideas he's quite an interesting man with a different philosophy
>>
>>66747097
Ya, essentially saying that neische was right and that god is dead.
>>
>>66747685

I have read Evola, though much less extensively than Spengler.

I prefer Spengler's rigorous logical treatment of history to Evola's mystical one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.