[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to troll and athiest leftist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Game of thrones 2016 USA race.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2676) Image search: [Google]
Game of thrones 2016 USA race.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2676
Just thought up of an argument, here it is:

Evolution proves God's existence.
We see all around us in every type of organism the process of natural selection.
The only species which is immune to natural selection are humans.
This is because we are all equal, we think the same we behave the same because we are the same species, there are no races, no differences in ethnicity, no physical differences in brain structure, what we social construct as race is skin color, we are equal.
The fact that we are all equal proves Gods existence

>Agree God exists and there are not physcially differences between racial groups
>Disagree God exists and there are physical differences between racial groups

Checkmate faggots.
>>
>>66742171
bump

perfect for atheist leftists at uni.
The total cognitive dissidence collision would be sweet.
>>
>>66742171
Please respond
>>
>>66742171
6th seaons will be good, also i enjoyed it, well meme'd
>>
>>66742171
Kinda shit; runs on the premise that physical differences between races do not exist, which is something that I've never heard a liberal claim.
Innate *behavioral* differences (or rather, the lack of) are usually what they drive at.
>>
>>66745123
physical differences are behavior differences.
My brain structure is the platform for my behavior.

One of the liberal premisses is that we are equal.
Therefore no difference, someone in Africa would be high IQ if only they weren't poor.
>>
>>66742171
Jeb as reek. All my keks.
>>
>>66743736
Game of Thrones is pretty over rated.
>>
>>66745621
Liberals don't actually care about the racial IQ shit. They just want to make themselves feel good by pushing society into helping every fellow man and will do any mental gymnastics to justify it hence the belief that all humans are equal.

Liberals don't care about logical arguments that don't agree with their feelings. You are wasting your effort OP.
>>
>>66745621
>someone in Africa would be high IQ if only they weren't poor.
>>
>>66742171
Not actually a bad troll.
>>
No one said all leftist believe that everyone is equal. Some believe that we should all be treated equally however.
>>
>>66746341
No shit
Which is why I make them choose.
Either they signal about atheism or about equality.
This was a logic argument that splits their emotions. WTF

>>66746853
You are right, no one said all leftists, such good insight there.
Equality is a core premise of the left.
>>
>>66747408
They won't choose. They don't have to. Their emotions don't come from logic and can't be attacked by logic.
You will see it when you actually try to argue logic with these drooling retards.
I've tried to argue logic with them before. They just go along the lines of "I don't like what you are saying so I am not going to listen to you".
>>
>>66748938
you're preaching to the choir
>>
>>66742171
Needs a bit more refinement, but you probably will get some with this already. Good work.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.