[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamic Awareness Week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
I didn't even know they had this shit at the university I go to. Basically it's a 5-day event where Muslims (who are something like 1/4 of the student population) try and preach friendliness and make people "aware" of Muslims by proselytizing through lectures, discussions and a big banquet at the end of the week.

They already set up little kiosks and stands everywhere with shit like the hijab challenge. The director of CAIR in Chicago is coming as well to speak about this shit.

I'm thinking about going to one of these and showing off my power level. I want to bring up apostasy, Aisha the 8-year-old, terrorism, the whole shebang. But I'm having second thoughts about doing that in front of 350+ Muslims. I feel like if I bring anything up I'm gonna get attacked. What should I do?
>>
>>66738456

Ask if they believe the Islam Represented in Saudi Arabia is the Islam they believe in.
>>
>>66738456
They had this at my school too, I just walked past the people handing out flyers and gave them dirty looks while bumping into them. Yes, I am an autist.
>>
UIC? holy shit. I go there too.
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>66738456
It's probably from the MSA (Muslim Student Association) which are ALL muslim brotherhood fronts.

You can be sure those assholes are pro-active in your local BLM chapter if it exists.
>>
File: 500x1000px-LL-35617729_taqiyya.jpg (174 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
500x1000px-LL-35617729_taqiyya.jpg
174 KB, 480x480
>>66738456
Taqiyya
>>
>>66738662

this, to be completely honesty, my family relation.

if you don't, then you're a faggot.
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>66738456
>>
>>66738662
this
>>
>>66738456
>Muslims (who are something like 1/4 of the student population)
What? How does that even happen?
I thought your country had a 1 or 2% muzzie population.

My country is probably at 7 or 8% by now, and there is not a single one of them to be found in my major
>>
>>66738456
ask them why the punishment for leaving islam is death. and ask them if they're authorities on islam. Islamic authorities in countries like pakistan, afghanistan, iraq ALL OVER, agree that leaving islam or insulting Mohammed is punishable by death. Just watch them use the "DURR THEY AINT TRUE MUZZLIMS" cliche. then ask those fucks how they can say that even though the authorities in those countries are well versed in the Quran etc.

t. exmuslim
>>
File: rot_apostasy.jpg (283 KB, 911x886) Image search: [Google]
rot_apostasy.jpg
283 KB, 911x886
>>66739850
Indeed, the experts agree.
>>
File: apostasy_36_18_15.jpg (420 KB, 862x1143) Image search: [Google]
apostasy_36_18_15.jpg
420 KB, 862x1143
>>66739850
They agree across the board.
>>
>>66739930
>>66739976

exactly.
>NO BUT ME LIVING IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY ONLY PRAYING ONCE A WEEK REALLY KNOWS WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT OKAY! XD NOT THE PEOPLE IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES WHO KNOW NOTHING BUT IT.

fucking libcuck muzzies. rats the lot of them. I can tell you with full certainty that if i said im not muslim my dad would try to slit my throat. i fucking hate mudshits
>>
>>66739719
Not OP, but my school has a ton too. They pay not only out of state tuition but out of country tuition and bring in shit loads of cash for the university. Its a huge problem in my state because our public unis are full of rich chinese and arabs and locals can't get in because they make much less money off of us.
>>
>>66740226
Apostate are my favorites senpai.
>>
>>66740472
y-you too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.