[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 750x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 750x774
is he right?
>>
Scaruffi is one of the most based people on the internet. He isn't always right but he is always worth reading.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/slavetra.html
>>
He's an illiterate who thinks himself a polymath
>>
>>66739891
English isn't even his first language, you tard. How's your Italian? Butthurt NRA-loving Beatles fanboy detected.
>>
>>66740162
Beatles are one of the best bands of all time tbqh
>>
THE FACT THAT
>>
>>66740162
The NBA lobbies for 2nd ammendment right. How are they bad? Murder is already illegal, nigger lover.
>>
>>66738192
Every single thing he has said so far has been categorically false. So no, he's the opposite of right.
>>
>>66740162

You sound like you should be on Reddit where you can hug other people and suck cocks.

Plus your buddy is a huge homo who can't even speak english properly.
>>
>>66738192
>NRA
>does all the killing
No, he's retarded. The NRA is mostly just law abiding gun owners with members that may or may not browse /k/ and rub one out. They're part of the demographic that is "responsible" with guns, most of the people getting killed here are suicidal white men an heroing, intercity thugs shooting each other, and white trash robbing each other for meth.
>>
>>66741211
They have enormous political influence and lobby for less restrictive gun laws even though it is against the will of the people and public interest. I'm not saying I agree with him, but he does have a good point
>>
>>66740571
I love the Beatles, but Piero's critique is solid. He talks a lot of shit on Bowie, too, but Piero's still a boss.
>>66740900
lel gun nuts BTFO http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/usa12.html#usa1212
>>
>>66741994
Agreed. His reviews of the Beatles are actually quite good. I think he just hates the Beatles fan base
>>
Wait this is the Italian music review faggot that /mu/ worships?

Dropped

lol I wont read a single word of this cuck.
>>
>>66741978
While I agree that it's kind of wrong to force legislation that goes against popular will, or kill legislation that's in favor of it, it's hardly on the same level as terrorism. All the deaths he's blaming on lax gun laws come from gang members and suicidal people that would've probably been able to get the guns anyway. Even if I'm not pro NRA, I don't really think they're at the root of the problem here.
>>
>>66741978
>even though it is against the will of the people and public interest

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT
>>
>>66738192

People willingly (multi billion dollar propaganda/advertisement aside) smoke, drink, eat cheeseburgers. People aren't rational even at the basic level.
>>
>>66741978
Get fucked you commie bastard, only traitors want gun control.
>>
>>66740162
/mu/ is the worst board
>>
File: 1446998537169.jpg (816 KB, 1800x2743) Image search: [Google]
1446998537169.jpg
816 KB, 1800x2743
>>66741978
>and lobby for less restrictive gun laws even though it is against the will of the people and public interest

>I believe CNN propaganda polling
>I don't know what the fuck i am talking about
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.