[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Retrofuturism.jpg (101 KB, 750x579) Image search: [Google]
Retrofuturism.jpg
101 KB, 750x579
Describe your ideal society /pol/. I'll start:

>politics of the 1920s (nativism, nationalism, capitalism, eugenics, etc.)

>aesthetic of 1950s (art deco, 1950s Americana, 1950s fashion)

>Pop culture of the 1980s (80s music really, mainly heavy metal and techno)

>Tech of the 2010s (modern convenience without the degeneracy)
>>
Fallout is not real Anon.

Go to work.
>>
>>66738261

Spring break retard
>>
>1950's fashion
If your woman isn't wearing a crinoline and bloomers past her knees then she's a degenerate whore
>>
File: 1430244456414.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1430244456414.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
>you will never swing with a flapper in a speakeasy
>>
>>66738016

This is what I want
>>
>>66738016
art deco was 30's but i agree it owns
>>
>>66738394
Yes anon. Your idea is super cool and you have the best imaginary world. Have some good boy points.
>>
>>66738016
What you described is perfect.

Fuck, now I'm sad
>>
>>66738016
>mainly heavy metal and techno
>ideal world

Yeah, because people don't behave like degenerates during those concerts.
>>
A world with no black people, no semitic people, and no Islam.
>>
>>66738808
Still better than niggers and their nigger music.
Why do you think kikes switched from endorsing metal in the 80s to endorsing rap.
>>
>>66738808

Degeneracy would literally not be as big of an issue without kikes and niggers.

Homosexuality would be tolerated as long as its kept closeted and nigger-tier dancing like grinding and the likes would simply not exist.
>>
>>66738016

The art deco was dog shit. I'm much more for a medieval type of intricate architecture. Old European style, it's beautiful.

>politics
nationalism, white pride, white countrymen first, mostly closed borders
>aesthetics
as I said, Gothic Europe, Bavarian, French
>pop culture
I wish people would dress up more, more class. I wish people were into nature more and had a greater appreciation for the outdoors. Spare me the hippie rainbow festival faggots and dreaded vegans.
>tech
modern tech duh with restrictions on the Jewish plots to enslave everyone. Research into micro chipping the brain and AI would be outlawed or very very restrictive.
>>
>Calvin Coolidge is president.

>WW1 is always happening.

>Prohibition is in effect, but everyone ignores it.

>Nautical aesthetic, cars look more like boats somehow and everyone wears thick wool sweaters because it's always kind of foggy.

>Schools focus more on physical fitness, martial prowess, and nationalistic philosophical indoctrination.

>Christianity is mandatory.

>The Confederacy won the civil war, but now they're benign trade partners of the Union and I don't have to live there.

>The internet is banned so I might be forced to actually go out and experience this society.
>>
>>66738016
>80s music really, mainly heavy metal and techno

kill yourself my man
>>
>>66740362

>Calvin Coolidge is president.

I dig it.

>WW1 is always happening.

Say what now?

>Prohibition is in effect, but everyone ignores it.

I *really* dig it.

>>Nautical aesthetic, cars look more like boats somehow and everyone wears thick wool sweaters because it's always kind of foggy.

As a fan of the "preppy" look, I *really, really* dig this.

>Schools focus more on physical fitness, martial prowess, and nationalistic philosophical indoctrination.

Dig it as long as practical training for careers is also taught

>Christianity is mandatory.

I'd tolerate it as long as its non-denominational Christianity. I couldn't handle the state ramming Catholicism down my throat, for example.

>The Confederacy won the civil war, but now they're benign trade partners of the Union and I don't have to live there.

Mixed feelings on this one. An independent CSA means the South will have a major nigger problem once slave comes to an end. Also since I have family in both the North and South, I'd like to keep things united.

>The internet is banned so I might be forced to actually go out and experience this society.

How about just banning the internet outside of use by corporations or the military?
>>
>>66738016
>Metaphysical connectivity has been achieved
>Telepathy, understanding the spirit in all living things
>Hierarchy with basic income
>Equality is not an issue, humans understand their difference and fill their niche in accordance
>War is no longer a part of our instinct
>>
>>66738016
Politics: libertarian, gold standard for currency
Aesthetic: Baroque/Rococo
Pop culture: bell epoque period where ppl were really interested in science and technology
Tech: cyberpunk-ish tier tech
>>
>>66738016
I just want to be a simple goat herder in a backwards country with an average or below average wife and an assload of kids. So something like early 19th century central asia would be nice.
>>
>>66742401
I bet you would like reading 'A bride's story'
>>
>>66738016
>politics 1900-1910 - teddy roosevelts era (talk softly and carry a big stic, progressive era https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Era)
>aesthetics - early 19th century victorian/neo gothic
>pop culture of the 1940s (golden age of cinema)
>tech of 2025-2030 (tech more smoothly integrated into normal lives and widely available)
>>
MEMES TRANSCEND REALITY
>>
>>66742826
MEMES FOR PRESIDENT WHEN?
>>
>>66738016
I want to be a Mongolian sheepherder living in a yurt with a cyborg wife and Ethernet connection
>>
>>66743018
>2016
>0
>1
>6
>>
File: lostmysoulinPE.jpg (54 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
lostmysoulinPE.jpg
54 KB, 896x349
>>66738016
>politics of the 2140s (cybernetics, hyper capitalism, autonomous space ports)
>aesthetic of 2220s (pre-galaxion paradise, 2220's federation of the ascended one's fashion)
>Pop culture of the 2080s (80s music really, mainly heavy screaming and vaporwave)
>Tech of the 2010s (before the dark times)
>>
File: 1455416863484.png (545 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1455416863484.png
545 KB, 512x768
>>66738016
>1950s
>art deco
If you're going to describe your ideal society, why don't you actually know what it is first?
>>
>>66738016
Sauce on the pic?
>>
>>66738016

is that vegas?
>>
>>66739097

>getting maimed is bad, id rather avoid it
>why? Dying is worse, lets get maimed!!
>>
>>66738443
>Society so outwardly repressed that your wife's pussy gushes all day just at the thought of having sex with only the one guy, you, in the missionary position.

No need for meme sex and she makes you dinner looks after the kid and then is hot and ready in the bedroom without you having to make any effort at all. What's not to like about that?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.