[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/s opinion on retards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: j75vIc8.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
j75vIc8.png
89 KB, 524x499
I hear the argument all the time
>tards are God's gift to us, to show humility and love

other side;
>tards are degenerate sub-species of mankind, a failed cess-pool of humans failed genes.

So which is it? Are "the Mentally Retarded" productive for society? Or should we have a negative opinion of them?

>inb4 shit tier thread
>>
File: 1447629117717.jpg (64 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1447629117717.jpg
64 KB, 500x327
>>66738008
I think they are pretty cool, sure they are a drain on resources as they need looking after etc.

However tards deserve to live because they do live life to the fullest, they are some of the happiest people Ive ever met, they are easily entertained by everything and find anything amusing.

I think they teach us to be more humble and content with what we have.
>>
>>66738008

what is sane when you dont know insane
>>
>>66738008
>OP doesn't know
>Has to ask /pol/

Fucken retard.
>>
>>66738726
I respect your opinion on the matter.

I personally think some of them are decent humans. Decent as in grocery bagging, but at least the ones I knew had jobs.

In general if they are sociably decent in public, I do not mind.

But I do not think they should be praised or treated differently because of it. Such as people making click-bait videos about them asking a tard out or getting them into college etc. It's a harsh reality when they figure out it was only a week long praise, and then things go back to normal.
>>
>>66739278
I prefer, mentally handicapped sir.
>>
>>66739334
I agree, they deserve to live but putting them on a pedestal like SJW's do with any demograph of people that aren't normal white people is bad.
>>
>>66738008

Rope and gas all those newborns who will never be able to function independently:

severe physical deformation
mental retardation
down syndrome
>>
>>66738008
Many of them get much better than they deserve, kept out of the criminal containment facilities because of their disability. A disability that does not hamper their particular brand of criminal behavior.
I have a coworker who had a tardfarm spring up a few hundred yards from his house, and served jailtime for just barely preventing the rape of his daughter when one got over the fence.
My mother taught them until a special kid gave her a special knock in the nose, pushing bone into her forebrain and making her special, too. Straight out of that Steven Lynch song. It also made her seizure-prone.
My best friend also worked at one of those places before an especially large one threw a recliner at him in one of the most impressive displays of retard strength to ever remove a man from the work force.

I still can't hate them, but I avoid them whenever possible and want my tax dollars to give them nothing but the bare minimum to live without destroying the lives of better people.
>>
>>66740638
Fair point. I read a news story about two tards molesting a 9 year old girl. They got caught and claimed they "didn't know what they were doing". Got off a lot of jail sentence.

I personally believe we are all accountable for our actions, so even if you have a disability they still know it's wrong and should serve punishment as needed.
>>
>>66738008
I don't think we should gas them but we should definitely sterilize them and begin eutanizing/aborting retarded or deforned babies.

Look at the animal kingdom, those niggas eat their own retarded babies. afaik there are only a few exceptions
>>
>>66738008
rather have tards then niggers
>>
>>66741345
Probably the most humane way to stop a lot of it.

As I said I don't hate them, but if we had to, that'd be a viable action.
>>
I respect those retarded people that are able to go out and work a menial job.
>>
File: Ancient Roman Graffiti .png (4 MB, 3100x6280) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Roman Graffiti .png
4 MB, 3100x6280
as long as they stay on /b/ I don't mind them
>>
Genetic defects, should be euthanized. Waste of resources, time, and energy.
>>
>>66741648
True words haha
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.