[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC I found driving up from Tampa to Tallahassee (Florida for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 20160225_141129.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160225_141129.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
We got this on lock.

FL for trump

Dumb rednecks think zionism is important to security based government. Lolol

I'm poor trump as fuck. I'm a volunteer and voted for him early but god damn look at this stupidity.

Oh and for Australians that are up I used to live in Sydney during the 2000 olympics. NSW not NWO
>>
>>66737766
The fuck is "lolol"? Laugh out loud out loud?
>>
Pro trump I mean.
>>
>>66737825
Like sequential Lols you autistic
>>
>>66737766
Zionism is effectively not an issue because we are not allowed to discuss it, but notice the response Trump gets when he says I'm mot you're enemy but you can't buy me.
Jews don't want friends, they want pets, slaves and employees. Trump brilliantly exposed that.
>>
>>66738106
Jews want to be the feudal masters. They want to rule the gulag where they punish the pious non degenerate goyim.

Scum

Think they can out negotiate a 167 iq white male on Acid...kikes
>>
>>66738106
The brains and brawn of a White male can beat any kike.

They have no nuances or subtles.

They push Nihilistic postmoderism. A non empiracl non philosophy that says everything is subjective so why even debate.

It's bullshit. Kikes and their armchair philosophy/economics would be laughed out of a 18th century enlightenment era coffee house.
>>
Bump. I'm tripping to hard to let this thread with this OC die.

Bump me Aussies! I went to preschool with you!!!
>>
Crazy autistic tripping Aryan talking to himself about philosophy....I'm down
>>
>>66737766

this post is a fucking mess
>>
File: PinheadFacePalm.jpg (92 KB, 560x850) Image search: [Google]
PinheadFacePalm.jpg
92 KB, 560x850
>>66737766
>that sign
>>
>>66742531
OP here. From his computer not his phone...extra bumping....

I'm tripping my balls off and I just finished all of my school assignments for the semester. All the online stuff and my final Economics Paper.

EVERY. ASSIGNMENT.FOR.SEMESTER,

I'm dying over here.

already sprinted at dawn, fucked my girlfriend, went to school, lifted, personal trained an old couple, popped a gel tab of LSD then wrote 2000 words cursivive in my journal about philosophy and economic futurism, then I did a three mile nature trail hike....

I worked out like 5 times today, did all my homework for the semester, fucked my girlfriend 3 times and I'm still up...

I already pissed off all of my faggy liberal friends and basically reveled to themselves my high iq reactionary far right Hitler Youth Open Mic.

I told all my stoner bernie friends to fuck off while I finished my Economics Final Paper and now I shit post.....

Aussies bump me....
>>
>>66743298
My CPU is melting over here....

I told my Hapa weed dealer Frat Bro that he was a zionist shill black cock loving turbo cuck who will love to watch ackmed fuck his postmodernist girlfriend because he voted for a commie.
>>
I may have alienated all of my non-pol non-nazi friends. But I have made quality headway on my Economic Musings and Investments....I'm blogging on /pol/

please aussies. Help me.
>>
>>66743580
Do all the drugs then light your room on fire. This is the FBI do as we say or we will send special agents over to your location. DO IT NOW.

>This is sensitive information please do not repost. If you have revived this post by mistake please contact the FBI immediately to prevent legal action against you or your next of kin.
>>
>>66744269
I just lit my stash...now what....
>>
>>66744332
we're not real people stop talking to yousrelf
>>
>>66744332
Now construct a makeshift tinfoil hat and make sure it has an antenna. This can be made with regular kitchen foil and a paperclip. You have been randomly chosen to placate our celestial overlords whom will contact you soon. Time is of the essence please comply as the fate of the entire world rests on your capitulation. Lord Xenu is real and he wishes an audience with you. During the audience he may desire to consume your flesh as a sacrifice for the lives of all peoples on earth. If this action is taken a care package is already on standby for your next of kin as well as believable story to explain your demise. Special Agents will be grant you audience once they have detected that you have constructed your device.
God speed. God bless America.

>This is sensitive information please do not repost. If you have revived this post by mistake please contact the FBI immediately to prevent legal action against you or your next of kin.
>>
>>66738106
Jews and Israelis love Trump
>>
>>66744864
XENU LOOK! The jews are behind you.
>>
>>66744864
But forreal I worked out like 3 times and did all my school work for a semester. What do I do for fun? This search to be the best Aryan Reniassance man I can be is hard.

Microdosing and Nootropics suck. So do traditional adhd meds. I can really get on hard core intellectualizing or lifting or fucking done when I'm tripping hard,
>>
>>66744864
Fuck off respond to me. FBI suck at fun posting. GSA are more fun.
>>
>>66745275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzLwMXbSlJ0
watch this

>>
>>66738106
It would be a different issue entirely if Evangelicals weren't so dogmatic about it. It makes little sense to me.

Surely the Jews weren't responsible for the spread of Christian Zionism in the US, were they? How could they have had so much influence over fundamentalist doctrine?
>>
>>66745835
Neocons like Rove and Kristol sowed Zionism into the fabric of Evangelicalism Republicanism.

Project for the New American Century, the consultancy and analyst class.

Retired congressman and Colonels getting government pork from the Omnibus for sitting at a think tank plotting up ways to help israel.
>>
>>66745835
There seems to be an anti sentiment for Evangelicals lately, in fact republican Christians are pretty much looked down about.
>>
>>66746132
Self bump for like 100000 times
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 425x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 425x318
>>66746132
>Neocons like Rove and Kristol sowed Zionism into the fabric of Evangelicalism Republicanism.

It's older than neoconservatism. I'm not so sure it's the doing of any mainstream political movement.
>>
>>66746575
Constantine put stuff in the bible to make the Christians and Jews get along?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 736x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 736x403
>>66747490
Lucifer saw to it.
>>
>>66748557
I'm coming down but I've never tripped this hard before.
>>
>>66748557
I literally got all my productive shit done for a millennium. I finished school this semester and worked out like 5 times just because of some good ass gel tab acid.
>>
File: jew facts 4.jpg (273 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
jew facts 4.jpg
273 KB, 998x1134
>>66737766

Something I've noticed personally is most people have no issue at all laughing at a few racial jokes here and there. You can poke fun at spics, chinks, and niggers and get nothing but gales of laughter. But most have been so conditioned to believe the Jew is the eternal victim that they will rise to defend kikes at even the mildest jab.
>>
>>66749465
My friend loves racist shit but he got super defensive and talked about semantics like a woman when I told him Jews run the media and hate whites.

It's the end result of victim game social justice identity politics
>>
>>66737766
sad thing is Israel is important to America. Look at where Israel is, it essentially separates asia, africa and europe, its the most important land there is. Israel is pretty much a US territory that we let jews think is their homeland. In reality its just an American foothold to lands America has interest in controlling.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.