[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IDAHO RESULTS: Donald Trump 27% Ted Cruz 43% Last polling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: q.jpg (55 KB, 425x270) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
55 KB, 425x270
IDAHO RESULTS:

Donald Trump 27%
Ted Cruz 43%

Last polling before election:
Donald Trump 30%
Ted Cruz 19%

How is that possible? How can you drop/rise so much in a matter of days? Are the voting machines rigged?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016
>>
It's called voter turnout with ground game. Teddy is good at getting people to the polls.
>>
>>66735941
Wowowow, I'm a #CruzMissile now after seeing the numbers like that. Trump is done
>>
>>66736254

So Trump still has a terrible ground game?
>>
it was a closed primary if im not mistaken
>>
Polls are fucking retarded and incorrect. End of story
>>
"Hello, we're conducting a poll on the upcoming election in your state..."

>Trump voter responds
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
>Cruz voter responds
How the fuck did you get my number? Never call me again.
>>
File: 1454425223295.jpg (39 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454425223295.jpg
39 KB, 557x605
why did I even bother voting
I want the mormon genocide to come sooner
>>
>>66736254
in small states i guess

he lost the entire South
>>
>>66736254
This, he's using the Obama tactic of phone banking and voter databases

>>66736630
Yes
>>
>>66735941
They do these shit on weekdays.

Only really politically active people go vote on weekdays. This is bullshit. They should have these on weekends.
>>
>>66736254
Only in closed caucuses, for some reason...
>>
>>66735941
Cruz was projected to win liar
>>
I'm lubing for a cruzing after result so punishing as this.
>>
A 27 point spread in a matter of days, while there are illuminati meetings about stopping Trump going on. Probably legit right?
>>
>>66735941
Close caucuses on weekdays make the undecided wield far more power than they should.
>>
>thinking the "ground game" is relevant

Whats going on here is nothing but the shekel game
>>
>>66735941
Ted Cruz has some powerful TV and Radio Ads

whilst Trump dominates the News, Trump needs more regular ads desu
>>
>>66736630
He's low energy.
>>
>>66735941
not true they expected Cruz to win Idaho.
>>
>>66735941
That type of thing has happened in basically every state Cruz has won so far.

One theory I can think of is the religious cunts intimidate low energy Trump supporters at the last second and make them switch.

OR, religious cunts (Cruz supporters) don't have access to phones/internet so don't get much say in the polls. Would make sense considering they don't have access to science either.

Cruz also a dirty canadian fuck. I hope Rubio does a Christie 2.0 and takes out Cruz in the next debate.

AIYOOOO THAT WOULD BE GR8
>>
>>66735941
Donald Trump could have owned Idaho if he hadn't stupidly disavowed white nationalism.
>>
>>66735941
Idaho wtf are you doing fucking potato niggers
>>
>>66735941
Trump has trouble in states that use caucuses
>>
>>66735941
Late breakers overall are going for Cruz, Idaho and elsewhere. Trump is for shit at closing the deal. His debate performances, now that there are few people around on the stage to distract, have been seen as weak, and he's been plain bad at expanding his appeal towards election day. He wants to depend more on the outside voter than convince Republicans to turn out for him, which also brings this into play >>66736254.
>>
>>66736949
>Only in closed caucuses, for some reason...
>>>voter turnout, ground game.
Going by the only recent polling out of Mississippi, Cruz picked up 19 points to Trump's 6 over the last two weeks.

Michigan was polled far more often, and in this state Cruz over performed the best from the RCP average, by 5pts (if going only by recent polling since Carson's drop, Trump was expected to do even better, in the fourties, to Cruz polling in the teens). Kasich remained about this same with Trump and Rubio going down one. That would mean either undecideds entirely broke Cruz's way, or Cruz simply got his voters to the polls at a better clip than did those others.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.