[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if your daughter turns out to be a tomboy, how does that reflect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
if your daughter turns out to be a tomboy, how does that reflect on your failure as a parent?
>>
>>66735939
>tomboy
>failure
>>
>current year
>having children
>>
File: penn.png (537 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
penn.png
537 KB, 600x450
>>66735939
If she dresses like that, pic related
>>
you let her be raised by the school, media and state in varying degrees

you failed completely
>>
File: Lor1.png (89 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
Lor1.png
89 KB, 250x239
Depends on what you mean by tomboy. If she is like pic related,great. But if she's a girl who hangs around guys and gets fucked three ways to Sunday, ,I have failed.
>>
>>66735939

My mom never remarried after dad died, so she rasied us single, my sister was still a baby when dad died.

She grew up tomboy somehow

She was wearing a ballerina tutu.... while she did a one handed cartwheel down a hill and broke her arm.

She also likes to shoot guns go hunting and hiking, ride motorcycles, and drink ales.

I think her husband is actually pretty happy that she's kind of tomboyish.

My mom isn't masculine at all, she just likes to sew needlepoint and garden. So I have no idea how my sister became a tomboy but I don't think it was influenced by parenting.
>>
File: 1457451350096.png (503 KB, 924x1516) Image search: [Google]
1457451350096.png
503 KB, 924x1516
>>66735939
I tell her to take off the fucking Wu-Tang Clan shirt if she can't name one song of theirs that isn't Triumph from an album besides 36 Chambers, then I lock her in the basement and keep her eyelids open with fishhooks staring at nothing but Donald Trump speaking the whole time until her reprogramming is complete and she won't be tempted to go back to the faggot hipster friends that made her this way. A parent can only do so much to protect their children from society's degeneracy so I wouldn't beat myself up too hard about it.
>>
>>66735939
This is good thing I think.

Sports, hobbies etc build self esteem outside sexual value.

Only true alpha can get hot ass tomboy. Not talking about ugly bull dikes.
>>
>>66736882
Don't some women pretend to be into male hobbies to increase their sexual value?
>>
>>66736614
>>66736561
>girls having slightly masculine qualities
>failing at parenting
>these two things being logically connected
I mean, was this even something I should have been baited into reading?
>>
>>66736384
>>66736399
>>66736561
>>66736882
friendly reminder that tomboys are alpha, and that degenerate sluts =/= tomboys.
>>
File: 1456350965043.jpg (47 KB, 887x600) Image search: [Google]
1456350965043.jpg
47 KB, 887x600
>tomboy
>she's rebelling against societal norms
>society is going to shit

I'd try to capitalize on this and use it to try to redpill her. Slowly, but surely. I'd insinuate her peers and society at large didn't know any better. If she's outdoorsy and into more physical activity, I'd make sure we would go outside more and shoot together (I would be teaching her about guns from the time she can walk and talk regardless). Definite bonding potential.

I'm not going to abandon her just because she doesn't want long hair or to be a delicate princess. As long as she doesn't become a lesbian or fuck black guys, I'm not really concerned with how she dresses or what kind of style she likes. I just want her to be happy and hail Hitler with me and her kids.
>>
>>66737024

some do, a real tomboy actually enjoys them though. I think it's a boldness/confidence/casualness thing that is a appealing. A girl who is pretending to like male hobbies is insecure. A girl who actually likes them is secure.
>>
It's a parenting success since she's just a girl who's into masculine things and not an insane tumblr dwelling tranny.
>>
>>66736561
But doesn't she hang around guys, and get fucked three ways to Sunday by her brothers?
>>
>>66735939
Time to expand the basement and buy sound proof sponge.
>>
>>66737058
yeah, obviously people have conflicting conceptions of tomboys

when op implied failure, I assumed we're talking about the bad cases
>>
>>66737216
yeah, right now i babysit my brothers daughter (this isnt cuckoldry in some small form is it?) and her and I really enjoy doing physical stuff like punching toys and kicking and doing all sorts of martial arts stuff.

She's really tough too since shes tripped a bunch of times and when they do that you just laugh really hard and they don't even mind it so i'm hoping she wont be a pussy when we start putting her into sports.
>>
>>66736561
This. The best litmus test of womanhood is self-motivation. Classic ladies wanted to start a happy family, modern sluts want male attention. If my daughter plays is happy with herself and plays contact sports, that's fine.
>>
File: tumblr_n3kao13S8z1qhry52o1_250.gif (513 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3kao13S8z1qhry52o1_250.gif
513 KB, 245x245
>>66737330
You take that back. Tish on the other hand...
>>
>>66735939
atleast shes not a crack addict cunt like pic related
>>
>>66737546
family raising family isn't cuckoldry, it's the opposite. when you have a kid, he had better look after them, as well, or you should disown your brother.
>>
>>66737546

a buddy of mine has his 6 year old in Tae Kwon Do classes, he's pretty proud of her.
>>
As long as she isn't gay or tries to turn into a dude I don't give a fuck
>>
>>66735939
I'm pretty sure tomboys don't exist in the year 2016. Your daughter would either be labeled lesbian or trans or something equally stupid
>>
>>66737849
haha well i guess i'm just paying it forward as the NEET of the family. i have to say raising kids is actually really fun considering all you have to do to be a "good parent" is play with your kids all day long and make sure they dont eat shit they arent supposed to.

you change the diapers, feed them when they are hungry, and then when you are dun playing you just send them off to play by themselves.

i dont know how/why women allow themselves to act so stressed out about a very simple job.

>>66737980
my 3 year old loves boxing. i've been trying for weeks tho to get her to not wrap her thumb inside her fingers so until then i just only have her punch teddy bears.

so hilarious when you have a child and can see the building blocks towards making them athletes. its just funny watching them since they are so eager to make you laugh, its very heartwarming
>>
File: ct.gif (2 MB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
ct.gif
2 MB, 250x180
>>66738257
my captcha was literally pictures of cucksheds
>>
>>66736561

You know, when I really think about it, I don't think true tomboys are sluts. They're self confident, and many guys actually have trouble seeing them as women when they grow up because they were always "just one of the guys" so they don't come onto them the same way. Now fake tomboys, who are just pretending to be into the things guys are into to get closer to them, they whore themselves out because that's the way they think they can show value to them.

If they have real confidence they're secure in waiting for the right guy.
>>
>>66738697

literally the most adorable thing I've seen all day :3
>>
>>66738796
>waiting for the right guy
its normal when women say that

>waiting for the right girl
its weird when men say that
>>
>>66735939
My 17 year old daughter is a tomboy. Hardly a failure. She likes to do electrician stuff and knows how to do shit around the house more than I am. Pretty handy.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.