[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/s thoughts on Idaho?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: idahoe.gif (26 KB, 548x871) Image search: [Google]
idahoe.gif
26 KB, 548x871
What is /pol/s thoughts on Idaho?
>>
It is actually one of the prettiest and fastest growing states in the nation.

coeur d'alene and boise are both nice.
>>
It's basically Utah-lite

If you don't have candidates the appealed to the moderate authoritative right (Rubio and the establishment) and the more religious authoritative right splitting the vote then you would have seen Trump have a much stronger showing as either of them would have alienated the others voters.
>>
Scorched earth.
>>
It's not too bad. I feel safe living here. Cheap real estate and it's growing pretty fast. Everyone has an eye on the one Muslim in town and a hand on their concealed weapon.
>>66736053
Seems pretty on in terms of political atmosphere.
>>
File: politicoheadtrump.jpg (25 KB, 419x559) Image search: [Google]
politicoheadtrump.jpg
25 KB, 419x559
BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF ALL POTATO BASED GOODS INCLUDING MCDONALDS AND VODKA. HOW WILL KASICH DEAL WITH HIS WOES NOW?
>>
I have been elk hunting north east of Coeur d'alene, and i think the state is absolutely beautiful (wisconsinbro here). The local people that we did meet seemed like great people. I have no problems with the state
>>
dangerous as fuck to drive up by the "pan-handle", when i moved to seattle i had to drive across I-43 and almost drove off a mountain that was 3000ft high, seriously fuck driving up the mountains in the winter.
>>
>>66735792

Patotaho is the shittiest fucking state ever. Literally nothing to do but smoke meth and look at trees.

Its also next to one of the biggest shitholes washington has Spokane.
>>
>>66735792

DOESNT MATTER

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/
>>
File: wot.jpg (31 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
31 KB, 295x300
>>66736631
>>
>>66735792
literally Cuck: the state
>>
i know nothing about that state, and im in nv
>>
File: jzs.jpg (42 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
jzs.jpg
42 KB, 649x638
MFW Idaho is prime for a nuclear strike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_National_Laboratory
>>
Mormon retards and beautiful wildlife
>>
>>66735792
potato niggers yellowstone pls trips
>>
>>66736494
Was it White Bird? I spun out at the very top of white bird on some slush my freshman year of college.
>>
>>66735792
It's very close to where Teddy was born so of course they would vote for him.
>>
>>66735792
Idahoan here. We told the big-city moderate trump we don't really care for him loud and clear, without saying we wont resoundingly vote for him if its necessary to defeat clinton.

Nothing personal, we're just focused on different political objectives, ones that Cruz appealed to.

Rubio didn't do that well.

I actually voted for Rand Paul because he was on the ballot still. My county went comfortably Trump.
>>
Their breath stinks and they spit tonsil stones as they speak.
>>
>>66735792

All I know is that Cuckaleon Dynamite takes place there.
>>
>>66737183
You,

You're okay.
>>
Shit state, corruption and mormons.
>>
Who the fuck came up with the borders for that state?

It looks fucked up. It's almost like they had the borders figured out, and then some cucks living by a large lake up north decided they wanted in as well.
>>
>>66736032
>coeur d'alene

Beautiful. Sandpoint is my favorite though.

>>66736494
Low energy driving

>>66736631
>Spokane
Yes, that is a shit hole.

>>66737183
>I actually voted for Rand Paul because he was on the ballot still. My county went comfortably Trump.

So you threw away your vote, you fucking retard. It's a good thing the rest of the people in your county weren't so fucking dumb.

God damn it. This is why Trump didn't win Idaho. Fucking mormons too focused on the bible and butt-hurt libertarians.

You assholes know that Cruz doesn't hold draw in the independents and moderate democrats that Trump does, right? Your fucked if he gets the nomination. Or that Cruz wants to make a fucking North American version of the EU where Mexicans can legally cross the border to find jobs and live here?
>>
>>66737642
The Northeast boarder with Montana follows the peak of the Rocky Mountains

The western squiggle follows the Snake > Columbia River

Everything else is straight lines
>>
>>66737675
It's my vote, and I will do what I want with it. My trump vote would not have changed the cruz victory.

Trump had plenty of time to capture my attention and appeal to the issues I found important.

He simply didn't close the deal. I'm not that willing to bend. Nothing personal.
>>
>>66736257
>TRUMP CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF ALL POTATO BASED GOODS INCLUDING MCDONALDS AND VODKA

Silly Cruz shill why would he boycott his DELICIOUS TRUMP VODKA which he mentioned no less than 3 times tonight during his speech.
>>
>>66735792
Ketchum Idaho was founded by my ancestors and is where Hemingway is buried.
>>
Butch Otter or however the fuck you spell his name is a retard
>>
>>66737183
gay

You really believe Cruz has a Christian bone in his body? Trump's far from perfect but actually practices noblesse oblige. Cruz's wife works for Goldman Sachs the same vampires that have been bleeding true Americans dry for decades.

Please stop trying to vote for Christian candidates when all of these shysters act like Christians only long enough to get elected. The best thing for Christians right now is to stop the flood of Mexicans who only added Jesus and Mary to their pantheon of snake and skeleton gods and to get money flowing back to working class whites and away from the Synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>66738294
yes. He signed the rafters in my fraternity house.
>>
Idaho going to be a dumping ground for shitskins like montanna
>>
>>66738334
I hate Cruz. Way worse than Trump. I didn't vote for him. But I understand why he won this state.

Trump didn't stand a chance.

He could have, but didn't. Idaho doesn't matter much to him. That's business.

He really really should have made a speaking appearance here.
>>
>>66738334
>The best thing for Christians right now is to stop the flood of Mexicans
Mexicans are your neighbors, brother. You are to love your neighbor as yourself. That is the most important of God's commandments according to Christ.
>>
>>66738335
LOL. But why? Honestly though Idaho is pretty awful and the fact that this jackass is an elected official is proof.
>>
>>66738676
Idaho is like the best place to raise a family mate, it is also one of the best states of you like personal freedoms or the outdoors.
>>
>>66738676
He married into the richest family to come out of the state. He's a big rancher. He just doesn't give a shit.

This is USA bro, the aristocracy gets first dibs on public office.
>>
>>66735792
cousin fucking biblethumpers

never buying another potato in my life
>>
>>66738827
Personal freedoms my ass. There were police dogs sniffing for pot in my highschool and college every week so that they could find a new kid to publicly humiliate and punish for the rest of their life. And psh yeah raise your family to be friends with inbreeders and mormons.
>>
>>66738479
That BS won't work with Christians who aren't cucked. Cast not your pearls before swine lest they trample them underneath their feet. Mexicans are lawless savages who definitely count as animals.
>>
>>66739219
Are you some whiny faggot that went to high school somewhere like Centennial or Capital? That would explain why you cut yourself.
>>
>>66735792
Irrelevant flyover shithole.
>>
>>66738999
Just buy potatoes from Washington, we grow nearly as much and ours are better.
>>
Great place if you like the outdoors.

Not much else going on, though. There's Boise, and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>66739641
>ours are better

Maybe if you like irradiated potatoes with all that uranium in your soil
>>
>>66739357
LOL okay true that was a thing with the centennial kids who hated "mo mo's." But nah didn't go to those schools. I guess my question is what Idahoans even consider personal freedoms. Guns?
>>
>>66735792
The north is based
>>
>>66738999
>>66739384

We're white Americans just like you, and we care about freedom and tradition.

We have problems with mormons, meth heads and a bad governor, but we aren't as terrible as you think. We have a much better chance of surviving a happening, than anyone living in a big city.

There are people in this state who are redpilled, who will not compromise with the government, who won't be treated like sheep. Sure it's still a small percentage, but it rubs off on the rest.
>>
>>66739260
I'd turn from your hateful path, brother. On the day of judgement you may find yourself hearing, "depart from me, I never knew you".

I urge you to read Matthew 25 and spend time in prayer.
>>
>>66739718
>not wanting uranium enriched potatoes

What are you, some kind of cuck? This is how we get superhero powers.
>>
>>66739260
Stay booty hurt faggot, your tears are incredibly delicious
>>
>>66739219
What area did you live anon?

>>66739641
This. Lots of small towns, lots of farm lands, lots of outdoors areas. Even Boise is a lot smaller then I thought it would be.

>>66739791
It's where all the rice retires, white pride, and INDAWOODS move too. So yea, it's pretty cool.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Vote for rafael
>>
>>66740194
>rice
Rich*.
>>
Is that not where Maharishi University is located? I wonder it has an effect on anything in that county or state
>>
File: IdaBro.png (1 MB, 2279x2000) Image search: [Google]
IdaBro.png
1 MB, 2279x2000
blue turf, potatoes, golf
>>
Northern part of the state is beautiful. Fantastic place to live if you're an outdoorsy type, but people are kind of assholish and meth use is rampant. Coeur d'Alene has an extremely small population of minorities; going to a big city like Seattle was always a surreal experience for me because there were so many black people
>>
i've lived in a number of states and have never felt safer than i do in idaho. it was a cruz state from the start but they will vote for whoever gets the overall red nod in the general, just as they always do.
>>
I hope Idaho is fucking nuked.

2007 never forget.
>>
File: potatoes.gif (490 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
potatoes.gif
490 KB, 500x211
bump
>>
Cross the border from Utah and everybody looks like they've been beaten with an ugly stick. Northern part of the state is beautiful, in the nature sense.
>>
>>66742019
what happened in '7?
>>
i used to live in Twin Falls.

it's safe, and almost completely white. cheap too.
>>
It has some cute chicks.

Shout out to this girl called Brea
>>
>>66735792
potato niggers
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.