[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ love this documentaryb so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
Why does /pol/ love this documentaryb so much?
>>
Because the Chinese don't have the same norms and customs we do about political correctness. This leads to a lot of absurd remarks that Westerners consider offensive/novel since the Chinese managers say things that would get them fired in America, UK, et al.
>>
The banter is top fucking notch.
>>
>>66734767
Because it's fucking a hilarious redpill.
>>
There are two tragedies in life, one is to not get your gravel and the other is to get the wrong gravel.
>>
>>66734767
between that documentary and studying some psychology. (mandatory class, might as well take something out of it) I noticed that, with collectivist societies it's much more acceptable to blame an group of people of similar characteristics than just to pretend it was an isolated incident with an individual person.

TL:DR orientals are US and THEM, instead of ME and YOU
>>
>>66734767
so what exactly am i watching? just banter?
>>
File: Redpilled Chinaman.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Redpilled Chinaman.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>66737275
>>
Anyone have the image for Gravel Truck Simulator?
>>
It's a bit over rated. Yes I've seen it.
>>
>>66737275
You're watching a people that have no concept of political correctness experience a country of niggers first hand and then judge them with brutal honesty based upon what they've seen.
>>
>>66734767
It's absolutely hilarious
But I do confess that at the end I feel bad for Eddy. He's simply ashamed of the giant pile of shit that his country became thanks to nigger administration, but he can't do anything about it, other niggers can't do anything about it, because it's just their nature.
>>
>>66734767
It's funny.
>>
Just watched it a few days ago. Those chinks pretty much tell Eddy his countrymen and race are retards and he can't even disagree.
>>
>>66740604

The lack of western prejudice is a great comparison to how ridiculous our culture has become. Instead of, "well white colonial oppression causes you to feel..." it becomes, "where's the fucking gravel, nigger?"

Our current cultural norms are based on pseudoscience and self-flagellating sentiment. This movie was a liberating experience.
>>
>>66734767
It shows the struggle of a group of Chinese managers forced to rely on the skill, wit and willful effort of the native African population, where a simple task that should take a couple hours at most ends up consuming multiple days worth of hard effort. It's a microcosm of why African civilization has not progressed forward while European (and to an extent, Asian) culture has come to dominate the world. It validates /pol/'s viewpoint that there are significant physical and mental differences between the races.
>>
>>66738727

Still one of my all time favorite gifs on the internet. Gets me every time.
>>
>>66742878
>gifs
>>
>>66743242

whatever
>>
>>66734767
Where's the gravel, Chinkatanga?
>>
File: 1375383266775.png (1 MB, 648x972) Image search: [Google]
1375383266775.png
1 MB, 648x972
>>66742878

Aww. You're cute
>>
Eddy is clearly not dumb though. You can tell he knows his shit and is trying his best to negotiate.
>>
because the chinese dont take shit from blacks like europeans did and we enjoy watching the chinks cuck the africans.
>>
I feel bad for Eddy.
>>
>>66734767
because it shows westerners that political correctness is not applicable in real world situations and problems
>>
>>66740618
This.

I hate niggers and really don't want them in my country BUT I do recognize that the entire situation is tragic and I genuinely feel bad for individuals who happened to be born that way.
>>
File: Empire of Dust.jpg (772 KB, 1045x3515) Image search: [Google]
Empire of Dust.jpg
772 KB, 1045x3515
>>66738727
The sad thing is a couple of them realize it. And the guy who owned the gravel pit had a good point. If they just let the Chinese come in and do everything for them, like the Europeans did, they'll never advance on their own as a people.
>>
File: Flying niggers.jpg (422 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
Flying niggers.jpg
422 KB, 797x748
>>66734767
One Chinamans epic struggle against nature, the cursed darkie, and gravel quotas. How could you not like it?
>>
>>66743718
From where did you find the means to gain entry into paradise so to take a picture of an angel to post it here and inspire the sort of envy that can drive a man mad with desire; indeed my hold is slipping with every moment I spend looking at that face, that face which I do not see with my eyes but with my soul for such beauty disregards the material and affects in the spiritual sense so that the body no longer functions as it once did, the soul no longer willing to allow for the compromise that would be any other Earthly creature. Tell me how you were allowed into paradise, if only that I may sneak in to catch a glimpse of these wonder that has served as castration to render my loins obsolete, shriveled at acknowledging that it is only in paradise that such beauty can be found. With each freckle I see a reflection of myself, yearning that I may rub my nose against hers in hopes of gaining those freckles for myself; to have such freckles is to be with an abundance of wealth greater than what can be found in the temple of Solomon. And those lips! Those lips that I would have pressed just as they are so that I can take my finger and gently place it atop them and whisper to her glorious ear, 'hush baby, ick-tak luk loktar.'
>>
>>66744171
>because the chinese dont take shit from blacks like europeans did
Uh, everyone except the British were pretty brutal. Especially the Dutch, the Dutch went straight up Talmud mode.
>>
>>66738727

Fuck, I know that look. Anyone who's ever evolved into a better person has done that look before. I know the exact honest pain he's experiencing right now, but he'll be better for it in the long run.
>>
Someone please post THANK YOU, LAO YANG picture. I don't have it
>>
>>66745224
We weren't that brutal, we just did what was needed
Belgium's though
They are fucking brutal
>>
File: Thank_you_Lao_Yang.png (160 KB, 882x847) Image search: [Google]
Thank_you_Lao_Yang.png
160 KB, 882x847
>>66745396
>>
File: 1455893216237.jpg (795 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455893216237.jpg
795 KB, 800x1200
>>
>>66745994
Thank you, lao yang
>>
>>66734767
You know, Lao Yang is considered pretty tame and patient by our standards. Any regular mainland foreman or manager would have started beating the niggers for their absolute incompetence. I'm sure the people CPEC and the other Chinese corporations send have had sensitivity courses or something to that effect.

I don't feel bad for Eddie, I feel bad for Lao Yang. He has to put up with all of this in order to complete his job. His failure to complete his job prevents the rest of the team to finish theirs. Now that is pressure.

t. Chink
>>
>>66744937
While he's right, he dragged his feet so badly that the Chinese just wanted to do it themselves.

If they could meet their demand, the Chinese would be fine with them crushing their rocks.
>>
>>66747062
Most niggers only understand power and trying to reason with them is like talking to a spoiled poorly brought up child.

Niggers have a problem to grasp the big picture, how they fit into it.

I know because some of my countrymen share that trait with niggers.
>>
>>66738727
Ahaha niggs murder all chinese in afrika.
Ahahaha.
>>
Thank you lao yang
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.