[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s abjection to bringing LEGAL refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1297785793724_ORIGINAL.jpg (36 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1297785793724_ORIGINAL.jpg
36 KB, 420x236
What's /pol/'s abjection to bringing LEGAL refugees to Canada/The USA (NOT the european migrants from africa)

>get sufficient screening
>actually want to come
>decent people who have nowhere else to go, got screwed over by gov/ISIS

Seriously, what abjection do you have?
>>
>>66734197
>b-but le shitskins!!
>>
Does the government have ways to spend that refugee money that would benefit the needy citizens that are already there?
Yes?
Then they should not be taking in refugees.
>>
Simple, Islam has no place in Western Society. If they choose to leave their barbaric religion then maybe we'll accept them but we know that won't happen.
>>
>>66734197
Canada is already fucked so who gives a shit.

>shitposters worse than Australia
>electing a guy who loses all your gold in a month and a half

I mean Jesus I thought black people were dumb.
>>
>>66734197
I have no abjection.
The US's policies caused this mess, and now we need to take responsibility for our actions.

Bailing now would make us no better than nigger 'dads'
>>
>>66734197

A nation should put itself first
>>
Muslims are not decent people and they want you converted, oppressed or killed.
>>
>>66734357
I know that (especially here in Canada) that many Christian refugees are being taken in.
>>
>>66734581
^^
>>
>>66734451
t. cuckservative

How about instead of rewarding shitty, myopic foreign policy with an influx of millions of left wing voters, we provide care to those in need in their own countries and help them rebuild, instead of just bringing all of the world's problems to our doorstep a la Europe?

If you want these people to recover, the most logical and reasonable course of action is to house them nearby and rebuild their country. We can't just take in all of the world's displaced people. We would collapse.
>>
>>66734197
I just don't like Islam. It's violent religion, that was invented by a paedophile warmonger.
It is entirely incompatible with western society. No matter how much muslims try to convince us otherwise.
>>
>>66734708
Most refugees only plan to stay here temporarily. For now, though, Syrians need a place to wait out the war.
>>
>>66734722
Again, what about Christian refugees? There are plenty because of ISIS
>>
We may be Americas largest trading partner, but we have no army, etc, and must play ball. If our allies are taking in refugees, we sort of have to as well. Obviously tones of problems with this, but we can't kill all of our relationships by not helping to carry the burden.
>>
>>66734197
Muslim.
>>
>>66735094
Look at a map. North America is not near the Middle East. Middle Eastern countries next to Syria can easily accommodate these people.
>>
>>66735094

This I don't mind, but it's a bit on the expensive side. I can't help but feel we could have helped a lot more for the same cost if we supplied the camps with soldiers for protection and food supplies, clothing, ect. If all these refugees are supposed the wealthy well trained educated syrians, whos going to help rebuild the country?
>>
>>66734197
>abjection
>abjection

Abjection: noun
1. the condition of being servile, wretched, or contemptible.
2. the act of humiliating.

No "Abjection" here.

But I do have an OBJECTION. FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL.

Dumb fucking leaf can't even spell, but wants to save the world spending other people's money.
>>
>>66735094
It would be far more cost-effective, and you would help far more people far more efficiently, ultimately if you were to simply build shelters in adjacent countries and provide care for them there.

Despite many peoples' opinions, there are huge cultural differences between Middle Easterners and Westerners. You are actually endangering lives by intermixing the two so suddenly. Like dipping a red hot piece of metal in water. The massive temperature difference can be explosive.
>>
>>66735415
Like I said, the case with many is that they just need to wait out the war. Most refugees actually plan to return after the war ends.
>>
>>66734197
treat the homeless before heathens
>>
>>66734197

>Legal

We're so cucked they don't even need to come here illegally. Trudeau is stretching the national anus for Islam.
>>
>>66735651
That's what they said about the Turks in Germany.
>>
>>66734630
Lol good one
>>
If they are Christians, I support it. If they are Muslims, then I am opposed to it.
>>
File: 1453866931021.jpg (184 KB, 1448x916) Image search: [Google]
1453866931021.jpg
184 KB, 1448x916
>>66734197
Because it doesn't solve the problem. Ignoring the demographic replacement angle, all it does is act as a valve in the region and take in fucked up foreigners that will have difficulty adapting to war-free culturally Christian western society.

Even if we threw open the doors, it wouldn't solve the problem, because people would still be killing one another over there and creating more refugees and more suffering.

That's why decolonization was probably the single most evil thing the Western World has ever done. When you have an overarching and powerful authority that enforces peace, peace will happen. When you take that authority away, society breaks down. When the Europeans left, the Middle East and Africa had no competent and powerful authority waiting in the wings to enforce peace and continue the development of these countries.

Hence they devolved to feudal barbarism with the addition of modern technology to make it all the bloodier.
>>
>>66734197
You mean 'objections.' The answer is none. If they are properly screened migrants coming here wanting to work I have no problem with this. Hell, they should be able to bring their families if they so choose. The problems is how we're doing it these days. Not just the lax standards and greater numbers than we can manage but it's also a largely government sponsored program. Privately sponsored refugees tend to do much better economically and it's undoubtedly easier to integrate them, get them on board with Canadian civil society and voting to the right. If you meet one, be nice to him, if you live near one, lend a hand if needed. Be welcoming and start to show your friend the right direction.
>>
>>66734197
That fucking image.
>Cucks
>Future Lib voters
>Faggots bringing their brown-ass religious bullshit in
>But gibsmedat, EH, gimmie gimmie gimmie
>>66734336
This. Why the fuck should I care about a bunch of niggers across the seas who can't manage their own country? Fuck you, we have homeless and poor here. Our vets get shit on constantly, but hey, at least we helped a bunch of shitty migrants who will never aspire to anything more than fucking your coffe up at Timmies, and who will never properly assimilate!
>>
>>66734197
you can screen them
>>
>>66735094
they arent temporary

the temporary ones are in Turkey where they all belong
>>
>>66734197
Our country should use its resources to help its own people before helping others.
>>
Why don't we bring in Ukraine refugees instead?
>>
>>66737196

Or South Africa?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.