[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Native American. >Hated by racists because "lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: Plains headset.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Plains headset.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>Be Native American.
>Hated by racists because "lol savages".
>Live in shitty, small reservation because land literally stolen by lawyer sent to represent us and sold to state.
>Be given almost no opportunities to properly advance ourselves, tribe plagued by unemployment and alcoholism
>Cops, for whatever reason, hate us despite not really having criminal stereotype

>#BlackLivesMatter

It hurts to think, we're so irrelevant that we're not even mentioned unless some whitey wants to use us as some sort of a moral base for their bullshit arguments.
Our votes are so small that politicians don't even pander to us.
>>
File: 122123452262.png (549 KB, 900x872) Image search: [Google]
122123452262.png
549 KB, 900x872
I don't hate you. Quite frankly I see Indians as 'the most American'.

I'm glad your people aren't like the Canadian natives, though. Jesus those things in the north ruined Canada.
>>
File: 1455248890161.jpg (121 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1455248890161.jpg
121 KB, 640x960
>stolen
you got yer beads.
>>
>>66734517
SCRATCHY KING CAPY
>>
>>66733837
>no concept of land ownership
>had land stolen from them
pick one
>>
Numbers trump shitty claims Noone cares about.

It's an excellent point against immigration actually; the native Americans (or abbos in my country) saw whitey coming, saw all the cool shiny shit....All these people flooding into their country.

And they said "welcome"

The most respectful thing we can do for your ancestors is not repeat the same mistakes that they paid for in literal and cultural genocide.
>>
>>66733837
>be in the stone age in the 1600s....

what losers
>>
>>66733837

You can't sell land under the Dawes act. You can lease it. OP is a faggot and most likely a liar.

t. actual reservation-fag
>>
She claimed to be Cherokee
>>
>>66733837
>not having criminal stereotype

BS m8, you're not robbers or anything but there are some areas of Cherokee where rape and murder are rampant. Besides the ones who actually want to revive your culture the majority of you guys are aimless party animals
>>
>>66733837
>stolen
Bitch you were conquered. Your land isn't being occupied by people who stole it, stronger nations came and conquered, then they fought each other for who gets the new conquered territory. That is the history of the world but you bitches never stop crying about it.

The reason no one cares about you or respects you is because you cling to your primitive culture and refuse to advance, adapt, or move on at all. You are like a group of cavemen asking to be taken seriously by the rest of us who are half way to becoming digitally connected cyborgs.
>>
>>66735480
Any other dank memes you would like to confirm my Listerine sipping friend?
>>
>>66733837
Because almost every tribal council is extremely corrupt.
Tribal members are discouraged from seeking economic opportunities off the reservation.
The need to keep children above the blood quantum line keeps the families and thus the communities insular.
>>
As someone who has lived all my life ~60 miles from the rez, I can unequivocally say that Natives deserve everything that happened to them and more. Worthless drunks and criminals all of them. And its not like I WANT to hate them, either. I remember every single worthwhile Native I have met. There have been two of them, and one of those was the manager of a fucking Little Caesars. That is how desperate I am to find a single Native who acts like a human instead of a worthless welfare leech. We should have killed all of them. Fuck Natives.
>>
>>66733837
It's your own fault. Whites tried to christianize and educate you, and you all moaned about "muh stolen generation." Fine then. Wallow in poverty, since you like it so much.
>>
>>66734517
SCRATCHY KING CAPY
>>
Natives are based
>>
>>66735934
>i ain't hear nuffin bout no stolen gen'rator
>>
>>66733837
Why are you even on a reservation?
>>
>>66733837
How about just be like every other poor person ever and not live on 'muh reservation' and move to the projects.
>>
>>66733837
as a native american you should just fuck a lot, make sure your dozens of kids go to school
watch as they fail all their classes but still go to the Ivy Leagues for free because affirmative action
continue this process, watch as you retake the country
>>
>>66733837
We wuz featherniggers and shieet
>>
>>66734878
there were lots of indians with a concept of land ownership senpai

>>66733837
don't forget
>lowest birhtrate/dying out
>all addicted to alcohol
>highest rate of suicide

maybe us whitey will join you on your reservation when spanish rape babies take over
>>
>>66733837
American Indians like Sitting Bull were based because they stood up against the government.
>>
>>66733837
Should of fought to the death. Sounds like still existing sucks. You must really hate your ancestors for selling out :( i feel for ya buddy.
>>
>>66733837
your the same as black lives matter blaming the white man for your issues.You are fucked because you do not want to live outside the rez cause a white man is there.
>>
>>66736176
WE ARE A CULTURE NOT A COSTUME!!!!1
>>
>>66735367
>not knowing they had bronze
>>
>Cops, for whatever reason, hate us despite not really having criminal stereotype

You like shooting them is all. In Canada, at least
>>
>>66733837

I'm 1/32 Cherokee, so I get to be mad at whitey too, right? God damn snow niggers.
>>
SCRATCHY KING CAPY
>>
>>66733837
>>66735630
I saw this piece on Mayan civilization greatness, the narrator was talking about how advanced they were for their time. 'Europeans were in the dark ages when mayans created a sophisticated calendar!'.

Total bullshit. These people WERE fucking savages, cutting off heads literally because of the weather and practicing all manner of barbarism. Typical bullshit story pushed out by the mainstream shits.

Cortez and a few hundred conquistadors literally eviscerated tens of thousands of these primitive savages, took all the gold, and got mad slave pussy.
>>
>>66736419
It's pitiful to see a Cherokee practicing racial pride. It's a hopeless cause. Even if whitey left America they would never get back what they once had
>>
Natives police their own reservations.
>>
>>66737020
They had a pretty decent cooperative society going for them at the time

They were savages but at least they were more developed them the tribes further north
>>
We name our military hardware and most of our states after them
>>
>>66735263
I've never understood why invoking natives is an argument FOR the pro-amnesty cucks. I am well aware of whst happened to then natives and wish not to repeat history now that whites have been here for centuries and tens of millions of us are natives, as were our fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and so on. Like, you're going to show me a picture of a European ship arriving at American shores with some native village in the background and tell me that immigration of alien cultures is a good thing?
>>
>>66736273
How about the concept of conquest?
>>
>>66736619
I'm 1/8.

Gibsmedat white devil.
>>
>>66733837
You chugs are all a bunch of criminals though. Also if you ever come to Canada I recommend a starlight tour for you.
>>
File: you can see it in her eyes.jpg (169 KB, 1277x686) Image search: [Google]
you can see it in her eyes.jpg
169 KB, 1277x686
>>66733837
>Our votes are so small that politicians don't even pander to us.
that's a feel
>>
>>66738771
Eequet su acha!
>>
>>66733837
>No opportunities to advice yourself

Why not?
>>
>>66734517
How are they the "most American?"
Most of them didn't give a damn about the USA until very recently.
>>
>>66733837

Honestly if there's one minority in this country that legitimately has a reason to be pissed off, it's you guys. But you don't weaponize twitter and burn down pharmacies over hashtags so nobody cares.
>>
>>66733837
>>Be given almost no opportunities

You have instant, free admission to the top universities in the country (which also happen to the the top universities in the world) if you have even 1/16th native American blood

What the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
>>66737020
Are we talking about civilizations worth a remote fuck in the Americas now?

Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas. Everyone else need not apply. Incas probably the best

>Domesticated an animal
>Managed a complex trade network through a mountainous region
>No one actually knows when the Inca empire officially died out because once the capital got rekt everyone started destroying trails
>Basic metallurgy, written language, hierarchical structure, calendars and mathematics

Like they were at least equivalent to shitty European civilizations. Really, the reason these three got wiped out was local problems rather than conquest; i.e., all of these faggots made huge enemies where ever they went. Mayans died out early.
>>
>>66733837
Its weird to think that Indians have more advantages to them than the vast majority of Americans -- free shit, free land, and affirmative actions on job applications -- yet you guys still bitch, cry, and complain.

>Be given almost no opportunities to properly advance ourselves

Just more than anyone else.
>>
>>66733837

While it is awful that your people got fucking rekt this process has been going on since recorded history, and will not stop. Stronger cultures consume weaker cultures, it is a historical fact.
>>
File: 1449800053719.webm (889 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1449800053719.webm
889 KB, 720x404
>>66733837
>be given no opportunities
>100% free healthcare for life
>100% free college
Natives already live the Berniefag dream and they still complain. It's really quite disgusting.

>inb4 someone brings up that IHS is a broken piece of shit that somehow squanders billions yet only has to care for a few hundred thousand people and does so poorly
Welcome to single payer universal healthcare.
>>
>>66733837
OH BOY HEEEERE WE GO

WHY DON'T WE INVESTIGATE THE MISSING NATIVE WOMEN OH WAIT IT'S ALL OF YOU CHUGS KILLING EACH OTHER
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.