[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES Sweden to allow male abortion, allowing men to n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (590 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
590 KB, 2048x1536
SWEDEN YES

Sweden to allow male abortion, allowing men to not be legally responsible for their child once it is born.

https://www.rt.com/news/334720-legal-male-abortion-sweden/
>>
Well good, if the whore keeps the baby the man doesnt have to pay for her stupid choice.
>>
Cool, I'm going to Sweden to impregnate all their women and then legally abort the babies
>>
>>66731359
As if a woman is going to keep a rape baby willingly
>>
Well it would he racist to make all those rapefugees responsible for their rape babies, wouldn't it?
>>
>>66731359
if some keep the baby, we can save the white race!
>>
>>66730394
Sweden No*

At least meme it right
>>
>>66730394
Guarantee you this is just because of their new non white population. "Well we can't make them pay for their children, why should they be responsible?"
>>
>>66730394
Calm down. It's just a bill. It probably won't pass.
>>
>>66731764
This lets Ahmed and Jamal not have to father their mudbabies

Sweden YES!!!
>>
>>66730394
>15 photos that prove global warming is real
By golly, where were you when RT proved science wrong?
>>
>>66732247
Look closer, it's just clickbait ads
>>
>>66732240
Yeah let's give man the same right that woman has

Sweden No*
>>
>>66731553
It's Sweden, as long as he's not white they'll keep it. Rape or not.
>>
>>66730394
I was born right after the anti-straight/white/men movement started. I'm a bit pissed off that only my generation is going to have to go through that bullshit.
>>
Remember that Sweden already gives so much welfare to women who have kids. It just puts the child support burden on the tax payers lol
>>
>>66730394

It's only fair, isn't it?
>>
>>66731553
They will in Sweden. It wont be progresive to abort a muzzie babby
>>
>>66732363
>>66732240

Sweden Maybe?
>>
>>66732342
Sorry, where were you where dailydisclosure proved global warming wrong?
>>
So does this work the other way around? If the man wishes to have his child and she wants to abort it, can he stop her?
>>
>>66734959
No that would be sexist
>>
>>66731553
In Sweden a rape baby is a status symbol.
>>
File: cultural_marxism.jpg (73 KB, 545x397) Image search: [Google]
cultural_marxism.jpg
73 KB, 545x397
>>66730394
>The group also voted in support of legalization of necrophilia, or sexual acts with a corpse, on condition that the person gave consent while still alive: “You should have the right to decide what happens to your body after you pass, and if someone wants to will their body to a museum or to science, or to bequeath it to someone for sex, they should be allowed to do so.”
oy vey
>>
>>66735825
Swedes on suicide watch
>>
>>66736177
I agree completely with this. If you decide you want your corpse fucked what's the issue
>>
File: subversive.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
subversive.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>convince a society to remove itself from existence
>>
>>66736177
>>66736389

I mean I don't give a shit. If I was dead you could bang me all you want. I mean who cares? A dead body is like a piece of trash. I mean shove as much shit in there as you want. Fill me up with cream, make a stew out of my ass. What's the big deal? Bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river. Who gives a shit? You're dead, you're dead!
>>
>>66732240
This is obviously a good thing. Its not like Ahmed and Jamal would have a positive influence on the childs life anyway.

Giving male migrants the option to back out only reduces the chance they will be raised muslim.

And it will have positive effects on the indigenous males. So this is a good thing, a great thing actually
>>
>>66730394
SWEDEN YES!

>>66732363
No, this isn't what is going to be happening. Instead it will be:

>Mass immigration
>mohammad worried about welfare and child support cuts
>"No fear mohammed! Just say you cut legal rights to the child! You still get your welfare check, and the mother of your child will get single mother welfare"
>Meanwhile white swedes will have to pick up the tax burden.
>>
File: run_motherfucker.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
run_motherfucker.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>66730394
>allowing men to not be legally responsible for their child once it is born

Whore problem solved!! Sweden out of fucking nowhere!!!
>>
>>66732593
This. The tax payer ultimately will get fucked over if the father disowns the baby. Thus the state will have to bare the burden of taking care of it because single mothers don't work 99% of the time.
>>
>>66730394
>when sandniggers win the oppression Olympics against women and the prize is the right to impregnate and leave
>>
>literally going so far left you're going into extreme conservative islam territory
lmao what the fuck. I bet they'll make it legal to beat your wife for leaving the house in 30 years.
>>
>>66730394
Good job Sweden.
>>
>>66736657
mohammad denies its his kid anyway. And besides, if he walks away from the first child, he wont be able to spawn 5 more
>>
>>66737713
>if he walks away from the first child, he wont be able to spawn 5 more
Why not?
>>
>>66730394
Wow I guess Sweden was bound to do something smart eventually.

Though it says "on the table" which pretty much means nothing. Watch feminists rip this bill to shreds for being "unmanly" and "sexist".

Actually I'm going to screencap this post right now because I fucking know exactly what is going to happen. Feminists will bitch and moan about how terrible this bill is and how it's just the patriarchy literally killing women or some shit.

You heard it here first, folks.
>>
>>66737160
> impregnate & leave
moar like impregnate a harem of 3-5 underage child "wives" get each one on the dole, and live off the state like an eastern prince of legend
>>
>Nigs keep raping bitches and cumming inside
>you have to pay to aid the child
>DATS RACIST
>He's right, we're keeping these poor people oppressed by forcing them to pay for their children.
>END RACIST RAPE BABIES

You know this is the real reason.
>>
>>66697276
>>66737801
because roaches are monogamous
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.