[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would she make a good Vice President?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Condi_rice.jpg (115 KB, 600x1087) Image search: [Google]
Condi_rice.jpg
115 KB, 600x1087
Would she make a good Vice President?
>>
File: jeweleven.gif (3 MB, 694x544) Image search: [Google]
jeweleven.gif
3 MB, 694x544
>>66729484
no.
>>
>>66729484
She was fucking terrible as secretary of state.
>>
File: the donal.jpg (30 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
the donal.jpg
30 KB, 625x415
>>66729774
>>66729842
Let me rephrase the question, would she, being a strong black establishment woman, be a good choice as VP to help Donald win the election?
>>
File: NervousRand.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
NervousRand.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>66730411
Yes.
>>
>>66729484
a black lesbo? maybe for bernie
>>
>>66730411
>being a strong black establishment woman
no, nigs hate her.
>>
>>66729842

Great wank fodder tho
>>
>>66729484
Yes, if her and Jim Webb got together it would be the perfect ticket. I've been calling for her to run for years
>>
She looks like a female Billy Dee Williams.
Except not as attractive.
>>
>>66731410
It would counter the KKK message and win more white support from guilty white people.
>>
>>66729484

No one involved in Bush Jr's administration should be allowed anywhere near this country.
>>
Trump needs a token negro in his cabinet to deflect accusations of racism.
>>
>>66731410
If she was a Democrat nigs would love her. Its that fucking easy. Just put a D by her name. She could enact only Republican policies but identify as a Democrat and niggers would sanctify her. They are that fucking stupid.
>>
>>66729484
trump said of her something like "she's a nice lady but she meets and smiles and meets poses for the photos but she never makes deals. we have the wrong people making deals."

so it ain't gonna happen
>>
>>66731680
>>66729842
She was the only one with any fucking sense.
>>
>>66729484
I would say yes but anyone who GENERALLY agrees with the president's policies and isn't a complete buffoon would be a good Vice President. Unless the POTUS dies or the Senate Ties they have no power in this government. The First Lady holds more political sway than the Vice President. For fuck's sake the President's Kids probably have more influence.
>>
>>66731614
why not sleepy ben then? nobody wants a relic from the Bush administration.
>>66731799
kike media would go into overdrive
>>
>>66729484
Why the fuck was she on the college football playoff committee?
>>
Trump bashed Bush a couple debates back. How could he pick her without looking like a flip-flopper?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.