[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tried to make a thread about how shitty the mds have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>tried to make a thread about how shitty the mds have been

>this happens

can we have a political discussion on this
>>
>>66728311
Well, they do it for free
>>
if you post be sure to call mds mds so you don't get banned
>>
Goddamn, OP, you are a fucking retard.
Blessed with a warning, and now you have to fuck it up by complaining about it.

Next time, take it to /qa/ or some shit.
Enjoy your 10 day assfucking~
>>
>>66728496
it's a major day and politics and the mds delete a sticky because of a few shitposters. fuck these shitty mds
>>
>>66728311
Sounds like you pissed off a NEET.

Dont worry. you would not be the first to be arbitrarily banned by a neckbeard. Be grateful you were not on /b/ in the days of snacks.
>>
>>66728737
fuck that, if i post over there they are just going to give this mod a slap on the wrist at most. we need to stand up and show that this shit is unexceptable.
>>
>Global Rule 8 - Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

Welp, bye anon
>>
File: 1426621200095.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1426621200095.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>66729014
>we need to stand up and show that this shit is unexceptable.
>>
>>66728311

I got one too tonight but it never even said what post the warning was for. I stand by all of them.
>>
>>66729256
fuck it, as long as i get my word out i'll tough out a ban for the team
>>
whats going on, this thread isn't on the cataloge but im still able to post here

i smell a conspiracy
>>
>>66729893
Well, I haven't been bumping your faggotry, and self bumping has been gone for a while.

So I guess you're just getting saged to oblivion. Enjoy.
>>
>>66730011
Bumping in spite of this faggot
>>
>>66728311
Btw op, I know ur mad but this isn't going to work, if this thread caches on and you get a lot of people angry then what? Nothing will change. Even though I feel for u, ur still a faggot
>>
>>66731341
>if this thread catches on and you get a lot of people angry then what?
hopefully if that happens then the mds will take notice and work out the promise of neckbeard mods
>>
>>66728311
penis bump
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.