[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'male abortion' in Sweden proposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1448295414112.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1448295414112.gif
2 MB, 300x222
Basically if this is passed, men are able to choose not to be the father of an unborn child, and not be legally obligated.

So if this passes, does that mean bastards are an official thing again? "no inheritance claims, tis a bastard!"

*picture unrelated
>>
nah, we're going to discuss why you have that photo saved on your internet-capable device.
>>
>>66722387
That would be a pretty strong deterrent against cuckolding.
>>
>>66722387
seriously what is that gif
>>
File: 1368842938204.jpg (926 KB, 900x744) Image search: [Google]
1368842938204.jpg
926 KB, 900x744
>>66722387

Only the poor disenfranchised men of color will be eligible. Random white men will be selected from the community to financially support the bastards.
>>
>>66722612
This. It would deter women who have children they'd otherwise abort; fewer single mothers.
>>
>>66722387
If you want to really discuss that, you better explain what is that gif or the source, so the discussion stops getting derailed.

Srsly wtf is that?
>>
>>66722612
Well, the actual definition of the term cuckold is the husband of a wife that cheated on you.

So it wouldn't stop cuckolding, if you ever been cheated on, your a cuckold.
>>
>>66722642
A slight exaggeration of what will happen to America after Zootopia indoctrinates the youth.
>>
File: 402px-THE_SWEDE.jpg (61 KB, 402x599) Image search: [Google]
402px-THE_SWEDE.jpg
61 KB, 402x599
>>66722816
The few white Swedes that are left have to pay for Achmeds babys god they are so cucked.
>>
>>66723201
Try growing up in the 90s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wCiyprbEcI
>>
>>66722642
The story of Mufasa and Scar before pride rock.
>>
>>66722387
>That feel when you will never be transformed into a furry.
>>
>>66723411
Thanks for the help...I need source
>>
>>66722642
I think that is from the old megaman cartoon....maybe I am not remembering correctly though
>>
>>66722387
Is Sweden finally uncucking itself, or do they think this is a thing that'll help strong, independent womyn?
>>
>>66725630
just googled it and I was right....damn, my brain remembers the dumbest shit sometimes
>>
Come on, do the right thing and tell single moms to go fuck themselves
>>
>>66722387
This should be the law everywhere. Men should have as much right to choose as women.
>>
>>66726052
We have hope.

But seriously America took the traditional family our back and shot it in the face.
>>
>>66722486
>>
>>66722387
The way they'll spin it is "if a man chooses to run away from responsibility, it will force the woman into harsh economic solitude and possibly corner her into making a moral decision she doesn't want to, or should have to, make" or something and even if there's a million ways to debunk that, that emotional appeal will win with the majority of people.
Not to discourage you from trying to argue against it, but it's not like I'd ever want to play the rhetoric game.
>>
>>66722387
makes sense to me
its just as much his kid as her
why can she say no but he can't
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.