[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald claims that he has Trump Steaks, but they are Bush Br
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: BushSteaks.png (536 KB, 468x601) Image search: [Google]
BushSteaks.png
536 KB, 468x601
Donald claims that he has Trump Steaks, but they are Bush Brothers Steaks

https://twitter.com/GPollowitz/status/707370531293634560

>Trump Lied Companies Died
>>
>>66720553
>Pollowitz
Sure thing rabbi!
>>
File: MoreSteaks.png (695 KB, 595x601) Image search: [Google]
MoreSteaks.png
695 KB, 595x601
>>66720767
Here you go goy
>>
Look at the website, they provide meat packing and distribution services. The cow was Trump's, but the vacuum packing was done by BB.
Jews always spreading misinformtion.
>>
>>66721213
Trump's not Argentine, he knows nothing about cows. He'd rather spend his time Obama-style chasing white balls around fields instead of running cows on those fields.
>>
>>66721378
He probably doesn't, but he can hire somebody who does. That's his meat, and this thread is bait.
>>
>>66721213

But Trump steaks has been out of business for a couple of years now
>>
>>66721692
Trump is the Tumper's Jesus; despite overwhelming evidence that it died, they insist it came back to life.
>>
>>66721692
The company that sold them went out of business

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Steaks
>>
>anti-Trump people buying "Trump Steaks", and """""""""finding""""""""" damning evidence

If you believe this shit, then....
>>
>>66721953
>Anti Trump people buying steaks
>Trump buying those steaks for his rally

Wow Donald sure makes good deals!
>>
>>66721953
>>66722127

What?
>>
He killed and ate Jeb Bush? The absolute madman.
>>
>>66721010
Who gives a shit. It looks like a good steak. I'd salt and pepper that shit and cook it medium rare the way that Lord Trump intended.
>>
>>66722345
Christie's next: so much marbling mmmmmmm
>I hope you enjoy my brisket Mr. Trump
>>
>>66722355
>Lord Trump eating with NEET serfs
>>
>OP doesn't realise the meme trap that Trump has set

you're out of your league, son.
>>
>>66722345
>this meme was the plan all along

thats why he told them to package his steaks this way

we must meme this, trump wills it
>>
>>66722722
>dub seven dub seven dub

confirmed will of kek
>>
>>66722605
>From Sex & The City cameo to meme trap

The meteoric rise of the Donald.
>>
File: 77949449808.png (40 KB, 577x559) Image search: [Google]
77949449808.png
40 KB, 577x559
>>66722722
>>66722827
>>
>libs and Jews mock Trump for Trump steaks
>obviously Trump steaks are not on the market anymore, and haven't been for years
>campaign pokes fun at itself claiming the steaks are "Trump Steaks"
>obviously they aren't actually "Trump Steaks" because Trump Steaks haven't been sold for years
>libs and Jews trying everything they can to make this into news
>only to end up looking like retards who think Trump literally saved some Trump Steaks for when he ran for president 20 years later
>?????????????????????? TRUMP BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66722550
That nigger can't have any of my steak. What the fuck are you thinking?
>>
>>66723233
>campaign pokes fun at itself

Gentiles thinking they can make jokes
>>
>hey guys, look at these Trump steaks!
>they're packaged in something that doesn't say Trump on it!
>lol, Trump steaks went out of business too!
>I guess this is as good a reason as any to completely disregard Trump; just look at this steak debacle!

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>66722893
I think you mean from Sex & The City cameo to being frontrunner for the Republican nomination
>>
>>66723617
Trump's entire identity is his brand. He is nothing without his mail-order mead and vodka.
>>
>>66723627
>From cameo to Mitt Romney
>>
>>66720553
kek, anyone got the original photos?
>>
>>66720553
also, wouldn't put it past the madman to deliberately have them packaged by another company just to get idiot libfags to write endless articles and social media posts about him, viral marketing
>>
>>66722355
That cognitive dissonance when trump fags realize that their paragon orders his steak well done
>>
>>66726316
Blaspheme will send you to the pits of hell.
>>
>>66721923
where is your source?

do you have the page from dunn and bradstreet showing it shut down?
>>
>>66720553
>Trump Steaks

Nice try

Trump steaks were sourced from Buckhead Beef.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/03/04/3756135/trump-steaks-a-definitive-history/

Buck Head Beef is a subsidiary of G&C Foods as is Bush Brothers so they are sourced fromt he same company.

http://gcfoods.com/media/69451/manufacturer-list.pdf

Try Shilling harder
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.