[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get into the dating game recently >meet with women from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 8e8[1].png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
8e8[1].png
8 KB, 509x619
>get into the dating game recently
>meet with women from tinder and online dating sites every weekend
>things go great until they bring up the current elections
>every single time mention I like Trump in the most delicate way possible
>this always makes them really uncomfortable and quiet and like they want to leave

I don't understand...it's as if no woman in this country actually likes Donald Trump. But how could this be? Everyone is voting for him, I thought everyone liked him...

Should I just tell people I'm voting for Bernie or Hillary?
>>
File: 8d2.png (241 KB, 464x435) Image search: [Google]
8d2.png
241 KB, 464x435
>>66719734

>itt: things that never happened

I'm sure liking Trump is the only reason you can't find a girlfriend, anon.
>>
low energy
>>
>>66719869
fpbp

Honestly anon stop swiping right on fatties and libtards, they're pretty easy to pick out
>>
>>66719869
/thread
>>
Get out of your low energy liberal town.
>>
>>66719869
This

my gf accepts Lord Trump and knows he is the light and the way for white people. Even if she didn't she wouldn't leave me over it.

OP you're fat.
>>
File: 1456463592136.png (48 KB, 304x349) Image search: [Google]
1456463592136.png
48 KB, 304x349
Have you actually looked at some of the selfies these people take with their hats? There's a reason the supporters are called Trumpie Dumpies, they're hideous and usually pasty white betas like you.
>>
>>66719734
>be handsome, tall and old money
>be autist
>browse /a/
>be anime autist
>only attracted to blondes
>only attracted to blonde virgins
you don't have it as bad as the /a/non I know does
>>
Women know Trump won't tolerate their bullshit.
>>
Young people who are healthy (mentally, physically, emotionally, not-virgins, etc) don't vote for Trump.
>>
>>66719734
>>every single time mention I like Trump in the most delicate way possible

This is where you failed.

Don't act like a pussy, women already have one.
>>
>>66719734
>Everyone is voting for him

He's not even getting half of Republicans, let alone everyone.
>>
>>66719734
>meet with women every weekend

idontbelieveyou.gif
>>
>>66719734
Isn't voting optional in your country?

Why even allow yourself to be placed into a box? Just say you don't vote and refuse to follow stupid politics...
>>
>>66719734
>at student government club
>a bunch of cucks and wymmin
>bring up robert morrow (live in Texas, recent news)
>hot grill: "wow, that's terrible I feel so bad for my family in austin"
>"I think it's funny"
>"haha, I bet you voted for donald trump"
>"yeah I did"
>like clockwork, 4 student gov officers turn head to me and begin interrogation
>defend him easily
>laugh at president who literally forgot to vote for bernie
>ask them to prove allegations, prove a few they bring up are false
>they begin to cower and accept the reality that another officer has voted trump
>everyone is still cool with me, less bernie shilling and false republican memes when I'm around now
man up OP
>>
>>66719734
If your politics get in the way of your social life, why even bring it up?

Even my friends of ~10 never knew my political stance until my fiancee got drunk blabbed to them one evening.
>>
>>66720476
>Trumpie Dumpies

Never heard that one. Must be a reddit thing.
>>
>>66719734

>get into the dating game recently
>meet with women from tinder and online dating sites every weekend
>things go great until they bring up the current elections
>every single time mention I like Trump in the most delicate way possible
>this always makes them really uncomfortable and quiet and like they want to leave

what game? sauce?
>>
>>66720552
based
>>
>>66720625
there are 4 ppl in the race still and he has over 30% every time, how stupid are you?
>>
>>66719869
*drops mic*
>>
File: trump-v-hitler_1450266582717.jpg (65 KB, 640x717) Image search: [Google]
trump-v-hitler_1450266582717.jpg
65 KB, 640x717
>>66719734
>mention I like Trump

Not mentioning this before arranging a meeting. You're autism scores are off the charts.

> in the most delicate way possible

Sure thing, OP. About as "delicate" as Trump making sure everyone knows he has a hyyuuuuuugggee dick. Real subtle one.

The tell here is that you know that nobody would agree to date you if you mentioned Trump up front, so you deliberately hide your shame until you meet face-to-face. then you don't get why someone in the Real World doesn't try to gobble on your cock the way the general faggots on /pol/ drop to their knees before your cult leader.

> Pro-hint: you are a loser.
>>
>>66719734
anon it's because you're a beta. You need to picture yourself like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, imagine if they were you sitting there stating they would vote for Trump. Their pussies would still be wet. Stand up for yourself and value yourself as the prize. The assertiveness will keep them with you.
>>
>>66721942

basically this

trump is a 4chan meme and is only winning because they havent started counting real votes yet
>>
>>66719734
Women share universal secret criteria for men.
This is the thing that makes game and that allowed game to survive its clumsy first iteration.
Criteria number one is that you define yourself and you do not care if everyone else thinks you're stupid. You are not there to get her approval, she is there is work for yours.
>>
File: 1455066312384.png (19 KB, 646x350) Image search: [Google]
1455066312384.png
19 KB, 646x350
>>66719734
Brought up politics with two tinder dates. One loved Trump the other was team Hillary. Fucked the Trump girl. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>66722294

t. lord does not get women
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.