[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone shot Trump live during a rally and he survived, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: trump.jpg (42 KB, 540x374) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
42 KB, 540x374
If someone shot Trump live during a rally and he survived, would it cinch the election?
>>
Absolutely.
>>
>>66717864
Yes, he would be a shoe-in. It gives off resilience and bravery to voters.
>>
>>66717864
I like people who weren't shot
>>
Can he stage his own assassination attempt?
>>
Only if he got up, killed the man who shot him and did a two hour speech afterwards. That would be some based next level shit
>>
>>66717864
Yes, and he would also be confirmed for the Beast.
>>
>>66717864
What if he wears a bullet proof vest and pays someone to shoot him with a .22 right in the chest?
>>
>>66717864

If someone shot Trump live during a rally he'd likely dodge the bullet and have the shooter thrown out.

Facebook posts would read "Trump evicts proud gun owner from rally" the next day.
>>
>>66718724

Who did that again? Reagan, right?
>>
It didn't help Teddy
>>
>>66719089
Teddy. You can't kill a bull moose.
>>
>>66719219
I see what you did there
>>
>>66718268
nice
>>
You're not thinking of doing something rash, are you op?
>>
>>66719075

Hahahaha this is sadly probably true
>>
>>66719089
No you stupid cuck, it was teddy Roosevelt

How the fuck could a senior old actor be able to do that
>>
>>66717864
What if 5 mexicans with sombreros and ponchos rush to the stage and get beat by donald trump's kung fu?
>>
>gets shot
>does a rally the next week
>participates in the debate the week after
Blowout win.
>>
File: 14670.jpg (28 KB, 785x404) Image search: [Google]
14670.jpg
28 KB, 785x404
Been watching House of Cards season 4, I assume.
>>
>someone shots trump
>he survives
>post surgery interview
>9mm is low energy transfer
>9mmfags btfo
>trump wins election 45% over hillary
>>
I feel like all it would take is one stupid retard weened on Tumblr and anti-Trump ads. Just one incompetent landwhale popping off a shot during a Trump rally. He'd be untouchable by the media.
>>
>>66719248
Anon did not come up with that, it's what based Teddy said during speech. You must be a Trump supporter. Do some reading, stop being so apathetic.
>>
File: get out.gif (1 MB, 200x141) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
1 MB, 200x141
>>66717864
YOU TANGO WITH THE TERMINATOR

YOU GET WHATS COMING
>>
>>66719432
He's thinking about the time Reagan got shot but survived and was making jokes to the people around him during the whole ordeal

Apparently the first words he said when he was shot to his wife were

>Honey, I forgot to duck

And when the doctors were about to put him under for surgery he said

>I hope you're all Republicans
>>
>>66717864
It would be an excellent source of propaganda, regardless.
>>
File: donald-trump.si_.jpg (19 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.si_.jpg
19 KB, 690x388
>>66717864
Women still probably wouldn't vote for him because MUH HE'S A MEANIE.

Jesus Christ. Don't prove Muhammed right you dumb cunts.
>>
>>66717864
WE BULL MOOSE NOW
>>
>>66718268

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: Jeb!.jpg (79 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
Jeb!.jpg
79 KB, 1058x1058
>>66717864
>Jeb tries to asssinate Trump
>Trump gets elected for his bravery
>>
>>66717864
If he died, Don Jr or Eric would step into his place. Either would be just as awesome. Plus they would have that chip on their shoulder and that raw passion to avenge their father. It would be so high energy your head would explode
>>
>>66717864
If your implying what I think your implying I look forwards to the video of the crowd beating you to death while the secret service casually tries to "detain" you with the headline on the news being "Attempted Assasin trips multiple times and dies after firing shots at Trump rally. Secret Service claims the man was dead before they reached him and he clearly fell down the arena stairs."
>>
>>66717864
>tfw trump brings back the Bull Moose party
>>
>>66719075
Quality post right here.
>>
Trump would fire the gun.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.