[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>depression because born with low t issues and other things,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
>depression because born with low t issues and other things, no friends or human contact besides my dog
>cant sleep
>take sleeping pills regularly
>one day decide tomorrow will be a better day, leave it on my 5 foot desk
>I guess my dog got in and somehow managed to climb the chair and ate the pill
>find her crying on the floor later that day, she dies as i try to drive her to an emergency clinic
>there is a chance im responsible for the death of the only reason i havent killed myself

why am i such a degenerate, pol

is religion a meme or should i really turn to it
>>
Religion may give you short-term satisfaction and meaning, but the human mind ultimately desires truth above almost everything else.

If you can feed yourself and clothe yourself, your next pursuit should be truth. If you need to juggle religion for a while to take care of the first two things, that's probably a worthwhile (short-term) solution.
>>
>>66716262

Elaborate about your current situation. If you really want to include the story of what preceded it, feel free.

Hard to judge a degenerate with such little context.
>>
File: 182f586fsk97ljpg.jpg (162 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
182f586fsk97ljpg.jpg
162 KB, 640x361
>>66716262

Listen I don't give advice very often, but I was in a similar situation. I had low t and erection issues because of it. I later found out is was because of the pills the docs gave me. They ruined my cock, my head, and my social life.

So what I did was I stopped taking them and continued to suffer for 4 years until I finally recovered.

You faggots are all depressed and lonely, but that's because you keep taking your antidepressants, sleeping pills, antibalding drugs etc. If you think these drugs are helping you you're kidding yourselves.
>>
>>66717650
There's not much to say. Had extreme anxiety amongst borderline schizo (it runs in my family) alongside low-T (small shoulders, wider hips, etc.) wasn't very social or doing well. Got a dog and I don't know if this is true but she really seemed to help and even somewhat be comprehensive in helping me out when I was in a slump.

Basically I took sleeping pills more than I should. Decided I should stop one day, and instead of taking it I left it on my desk. I don't know how, but I guess she climbed onto my desk through my chair and ate it. I searched for hours and couldn't find the pill. it's possible she died of something else, but at barely 3 years old this is unlikely.

sorry for blog post.
>>
>>66718275
This has started long before I ever took any meds.
>>
File: CanaryInACoalMine_2.jpg (59 KB, 450x336) Image search: [Google]
CanaryInACoalMine_2.jpg
59 KB, 450x336
>>66718527

The fact that these pills almost killed your dog should be a canary in the coal mine that these drugs aren't safe.

If it almost killed your dog, think it about what they're slowly doing to you bro.
>>
>>66718839
>almost

did you misread?

she was a small dog... these things are known to be harmful to animals

i guess youre right.. i havent taken any more since she passed because i dont want to think about it much
>>
>>66716262
How do you have low t? Maybe that's why I feel like shit all the time and have no motivation for th past 6 years.
>>
>>66716262
Not really degenerate. Just pathetic and sad.

You could:
-Adopt a dog from the pound and give him a home and become his best friend.

-Turn to religion, volunteer to help the community, generally be really nice to others.

-Join the military and literally have people FORCE you to follow a good routine/discipline you/make you stronger. You could even join SF if you become athletic enough. This could instantly give some meaning to your life.

You have a lot of possibilities to choose from. Ending you life because you don't have friends and your fucking dog died is just stupid. You need to add more activities and be more active. Get off 4chan, NOW. Go find a new hobby, read a new book, or talk to a stranger in person (even if it's something as simple as the weather). You have to keep your mind constantly in motion and keep yourself preoccupied, this will get your mind off being depressed and pull you out of your depression. Do this simultaneously with tapering off ALL of your pills.

If you really can't sleep, then go run for as long as you can and as fast as you can. Then do that 5 times. Do it until you are so tired you can barely even turn on your car to drive home.

You weren't born to just pay bills and die, go give your life some meaning.
>>
File: klinefelter-syndrome-hrb-4-638.jpg (53 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
klinefelter-syndrome-hrb-4-638.jpg
53 KB, 638x479
>>66718527

>There's not much to say

>Makes not one mention of his age or whether or not he's employed

You're gonna have to do better than that for us to really delve into your situation.

>low-T (small shoulders, wider hips, etc.)

I'm a med student and this isn't "low-T", this is symptomatic of Klinefelter syndrome. However, if your testes are larger than grapes, then it may be something else.
>>
>>66716262
Describe your sleep schedule. Or lack of.
>>
>>66719149

Yeah dude, I know it's hard, I went through hell after my experience with prescription meds. So did several members of my family. Did you know 7 out 10 americans are on prescription medication? I imagine the numbers are similar up north, I just want you to be on the right side man.

I think you'll feel much better after you quit taking pills, it'll take a long time before you start noticing any improvement. For me it was three years before I noticed myself feeling more like I used to, and that's such a long time, it's difficult just thinking of it. I hope that isn't the case for you though. I wish you luck friend, and I hope your dog feels better too.
>>
How do you know if you have low testosterone?
>>
>>66716262
climb a mountain

tell no one
>>
>>66720219
ive suspected this for a while now

im 6'4, and match most of these, but my penis is about 4-5 inches erect which isnt much but im not sure i still qualify after. my balls are pretty small too, its emberassing but theyre not down to grape size.
>>
File: list-of-weight-loss-pills.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
list-of-weight-loss-pills.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
>>66720428

My advice on resisting prescription medication goes for everyone here on /pol/. I know you are on antidepressants, antipsychotics, taking various supplements for weight training. You are poisoning yourself. These drugs are not well understood and you are stunting your development.

Please take my advice, from someone who's been through it. I know what these drugs can do to the body and mind, and it's terrible. We won't be able to save Western civilization if we continue to abuse our bodies.
>>
>>66721674
Do vitamin supplements count?
>>
>>66721320

>but my penis is about 4-5 inches erect

This is completely normal, but the size of your testes are what determines whether or not you have a chromosome abnormality such as Klinfelter syndrome since the testes produce testosterone.

If your testes are a good, healthy 2 to 3 inches long, then you're fine. Well, we can rule out Klinefelter syndome as a diagnosis at least.
>>
>>66721999

Obviously that's up to you, but I cut them out too. Taking them becomes a slippery slope of taking stronger vitamins which can injure you.

There have also been a few vitamin companies that were busted for having lead and other contaminates in them.

Dude just live a healthy life and treat your body like a temple. I have found that is truly the best way to live.
>>
>>66716262

Shame you live all that way man...id be your mate as long as you aint a weirdo..the bad type not the cool one
>>
>>66716262
>no human contact besides my dog
>>
>>66716262

I'm really sorry to hear that. I lost a pet recently and I've lived mostly alone my whole life. It really hurts.

The best way to remember your dog is to start living a better life.
>>
>>66716262
You can buy test from the darknets m8

>>66718275
I agree antidepressents are some of the worst drugs you can give a man. The worst part is they lost their effectiveness the longer you take them, and the side effects only get worse
>>
>>66718839
>chocolate can kill a dog
>chocolate is bad for people

lmao
>>
>>66720541
$30 blood test

If you have low test you can fix it with a $5 a week at most injection, it's beyond retarded that anyone would suffer from it

t. 1500+ free testosterone anon
>>
>>66726624
Do you ask your doctor for a test or what?
>>
>>66722924
Normal and healthy testicles are 2 inches? You can't be fucking serious!
>>
Religion will only give you false comfort. It has nothing else to offer you.
>>
>>66716262

Get another dog, bro.

Not to replace your dog that passed, but you seem like a kind guy and adopting a dog is a really good thing to do.

Also it will help you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.