[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/08/europ e/morrissey-smiths-mayor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 457x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 457x503
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/08/europe/morrissey-smiths-mayor-london/index.html

MAYOR
>>
THIS CHARMING MAYOR
>>
>>66715901
>mandatory veganism
JUST
>>
PANIC ON THE STREETS OF LONDONNNNNNN
>>
It's good when someone makes it big and stays loyal and true to their roots. Morrissey would never abandon his home city of London, and now he's made millions, he returns to try and create change and help its inhabitants. And List of the Lost was an excellent writer; truly a talented writer.

t. passive aggressive buttfrustrated mancunian
>>
>>66715901
celebrities are turning into politicians these days
this is pretty cool actually
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x333
>>66716707
Moz also is registered and supports Farage/UKIP

>hang the dj hang the dj hang the dj
>>
Maybe as mayor of london he'll tell the shitskins to 'shelve their western plans because life is hard enough when you belong here.'
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 343x450
>>66716968
>>66716150
You know who else was a vegetarian racist artist?
>'Cause there's always someone, somewhere. With a big nose, who knows. And who trips you up and laughs.

-Morrissey
>>
>>66716968
>>66716968
You've misunderstood if you thought I was expressing a positive opinion about Morrissey. He and his fans are awful. There's also an interview I saw where he talked about American politics and he said Hilary Clinton was the best candidate, although that was before the Donald happened. He's not an intelligent, capable or compassionate man. He's a self absorbed knobhead. If he had any decency whatsoever, he'd enter as our Eurovision entry and win for us, but he won't because he's a maudlin gaylord.
>>
>>66717362
great artist tho. Smiths best band of the 80's
>>
>>66715901
Doesn't he have cancer
>>
>>66717335
There's a part in Morrissey's autobiography where he refers to lawyers as an aggressive tribe from Palestine.

>>66717534
You're thinking of Take That.
>>
>>66716968
is he really? always struck me as a liberal idiot much like all the other celebrities who express political opinions
>>
>>66715901

Hasn't he not set foot in London in like 30 years?
>>
>>66718058
He's a hardcore animal rights activist, but that's essentially it
>>
>>66718348
so thats his only lefty type opinion?
>>
>>66717362
>He's not an intelligent, capable or compassionate man. He's a self absorbed knobhead.
thats what they say about Trump. but idk much about morrissey, just his music. Ill assume you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>66715901
>The abattoir is the modern continuation of the Nazi concentration camp, and if you are a part of the milk-drinking population, then you condone systems of torture
>>
>>66719611
Weirdly enough he's not a vegan, just a veggie
>>
>>66719995
Morrissey is G.O.A.T. but I saw in that recent interview he did he supports Shillary
>>
>>66722026
im hoping its only because hes ill informed on American politics. if you only know her name and that she was a senator and sec of state, I could understand thinking shes good, but if you've looked into her life even a little and still like her you must be crazy.
>>
>>66722980
well it seemed his reasoning was that simply because she was a woman

he also called obama white inside
>>
>>66723510
wow, thats like 50/50 based. if only he supported Trump, then Id no hes the real deal.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.