[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/ let's play a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: races.png (1 MB, 1200x818) Image search: [Google]
races.png
1 MB, 1200x818
You are working at a Diner in a diverse part of town. These six people come up and take an order from you. What is your initial racial reaction? Don't be shy, we all feel these things!

Rules:
* They all speak heavily accented English so no native speakers.
* Your reaction can be influenced by whatever race you are.

Me: Asian
>1) (Oh hey another decent looking dude)
>2) (Hm you look interesting. Now I feel like wikipedia-ing sikhs)
>3) (I've heard many things about you people. I'm just gonna be on the extra lookout just to be safe y'know no harm intended)
>4) (Normally I'd think otherwise but you're dressed pretty nicely so at least you're presentable)
>5) (Oh hey another decent looking dude)
>6) (Holy fuck you're hot)
>>
>>66715812
>You are working at a Diner in a diverse part of town. These six people come up and take an order from you. What is your initial racial reaction?

Move to another fucking town and get another fucking job.
>>
only serve no.5 and no.6. Did the others not see the "only whites allowed" sign?
inb4 6 isnt white
>>
>>66715812
tell them to get 'round back, thats where we serve the coloreds...
>>
>1. Welcome to Uncle Anon's All-Nite Sundae Ramen Grill. Would you like a drink to start?

>2. Welcome to Uncle Anon's All-Nite Sundae Ramen Grill. Would you like a drink to start?

>3. Welcome to Uncle Anon's All-Nite Sundae Ramen Grill. Would you like a drink to start?

>4. Welcome to Uncle Anon's All-Nite Sundae Ramen Grill. Would you like a drink to start?

>5. Welcome to Uncle Anon's All-Nite Sundae Ramen Grill. Would you like a drink to start?

>6. No outside food allowed, ma'am. Please dispose of your coconut or I'll have to ask you to leave.
>>
Assuming its a restaurant I would actually go to
Notice that Arabs/mudslimes usually only work at mud owned restaurants
>1. another American(decent tip)
>2.wonder how this arab got a job at an American restaurant(no tip)
>3.the owners of this restaurant are obviously fucking liberals for hiring this muslim(no tip)(order pork dishes and extra bacon)
>4.another American(tip depending on attitude)
>5.another American (decent tip)
>6.another American(decent tip)
>>
>You are working at a Diner
>These six people come up and take an order from you
Am I the one working there or are they?
>>
>>66719234
I wish I could be like you anon
>>
>>66715812
1:fucken gooks
2:I hope theres no bomb in my food
3:I didnt know these ones were allowed to leave the house unattended
4:Im not eating the food if a nigger touches it
5:fuckin cucks
6:hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggg
>>
>>66718709
wewlad
>>
>>66715812

White American master race

>1-Gayboy
>2-KALI MA, if I piss off this nigga he gone chase me through a cave with a scimitar
>3-The food and the women are great, the rest of it I'm a little iffy about
>4-Props yo, lookin mad fresh kid
>5-This nigga look like he need a kombucha soy stevia latte, or he will have an angry chat with the manager.
>6-Quieres green card?
>>
>>66720041
hnnnnnnnnnnnng indeed
>>
File: chillin.gif (968 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
chillin.gif
968 KB, 499x374
>>66715812
Me: White (Scots Irish)
>1: Probably cool, well-connected, but with low self esteem
>2: Probably well off, busy, and a good sense of humor
>3: Looks okay. I'm sure she won't be troublesome
>4: Well dressed, looks savvy- probably a totally okay guy
>5: Indoorsy looking, probably a fair amount of book learning. Possibly a huge weeb.
>6: Okay mam gotta ask you to not bring your coconut shit inside the establishment. Finish it or trash it before coming in. Otherwise, you look like you'd be rad at a party- probably a great dancer.
>>
>>66719544
sos you're working and they come up to you and order something
>>
>>66720385
>Quieres greencard
si quiero senor
>>
File: 1334532841437.gif (1023 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
1334532841437.gif
1023 KB, 400x280
>>66715812
I'd be fine with all of them except 3. 4 I would keep an eye on.
>>
I wouldn't mind serving any of them except the black guy, because I probably won't get a tip.
>>
>>66720419
Hahah I tried not to stereotype any of them. But even though all of these pictures are nice sometimes I still feel racist
>>
>>66720385
okay. I keked
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.