[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a cultural map of the good old USA. Most people in e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
This is a cultural map of the good old USA. Most people in each region votes very similarly.

Notice something?

https://southeastschnitzel.wordpress.com/2013/11/22/the-different-cultures-of-north-america/
>>
>Notice something?

Yeah. I noticed you pieces of shit Appalachians moved into my state for jobs because your home states were shit. Then, you proceeded to make my state a shit hole like the one you came from because you think that is the correct way of life (completely disregarding why you fled in the first place).

Appalachian Hillbillies are parasites.
>>
>New Netherland

Ayyy what up negroes
>>
>>66714132
Florida is not right but the rest seems to be
>>
>>66714562
y'all mind repeatin' yerself to me and my pappy there boy? Our mines be closin due to liberal shit that theres true. But we aint going no where.
>>
>>66714132
>Tidewater

no such thing, northeast NC is no different than southeast NC.
>>
File: 1452617970378.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1452617970378.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>66714132
>Greater Appalachia
>in Texas
>>
>>66714132

> tfw when you are a poor stupid poly sci professor and the peak of your life is making up a dumb 'cultural regions' graph that morons meme
>>
>>66714928
deep south should cut off at the panhandle
>>
File: hoi_toide.jpg (39 KB, 384x499) Image search: [Google]
hoi_toide.jpg
39 KB, 384x499
>>66715312
I'm definitely thinking you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>66714132
So you're saying that individuals don't matter then?
>>
File: church and state.jpg (482 KB, 997x816) Image search: [Google]
church and state.jpg
482 KB, 997x816
Similar to religious traditions. Which is tied into cultural and ethnic migration patters.
>>
>>66715488
>>66714562
>>66715608
Yes, the map is poorly marked, but I didn't draw it up.

>>66716090
Actually, the map is cultural, which refers to the generic attitudes of the region. And imo individuality should be celebrated rather than ignored. Individual freedom, that is, not the "I'm a transrainbow balloon-sexual carrot that sometimes feels like a pizza, and if you disagree you're a racist sexist hick" horseshit. Those people can keep to Yankee country and act like the turds they are.
>>
>>66714132
>Osceola county
>not part of spain
>entire west cost of Florida not part of the south let along Florida being independent.
>>
>>66714928
>>66715756
No, it's correct. Central Florida is still mostly Southern whites and blacks, especially in the rural areas.

What the fuck is the "Midlands" ? Why is New England and the Midwest in the same region?
>>
>>66718425
>Entire west coast of Florida part of the South

True. Naples and Miami are very different places. I can tell you actually live in Florida.
>>
>>66719061
Midlands must be the Rust Belt.
>>
>>66716249
>Southern Baptist
>mainly in the South
HOLY FUCK NO WAY
>>
File: YeeHawPepe.jpg (12 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
YeeHawPepe.jpg
12 KB, 211x239
>>66714562
Yeah, we kind of spread like wild fire back in the Great Depression I am 1 of 9 kids
>>
>>66714760

They mispelled Jew York
>>
>>66719916
In my area the majority moved up between 1945-1980s for the industrial jobs and automotive work. This was from Kentucky, Tenn, and WV. It is interesting because in certain areas/parts of town the accent has stayed the same from when they were in the south.

The loss of those jobs over the past 30 years has really hurt in states like Ohio and Michigan. These were strong Dem union members but now they are going fro people like trump because the blue collar jobs were outsourced by Clinton and the Democratic party has ignored (and outright shinned) them.
>>
>>66720720
Yup, whole family is Trump, I haven't asked my extended yet but we all have similar views so they are most likely Trump. The Age of the Union kind of screwed the entire rust belt. We came up from Kentucky, some stayed the rest spread out like many other family's, some of us even went Wyoming way. I don't think I know a single person who isn't for Trump.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.