[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump wins Mississippi primary, but according to CNN, only 1%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: lead_960.jpg (61 KB, 960x669) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
61 KB, 960x669
Trump wins Mississippi primary, but according to CNN, only 1% of votes are reporting.

How can this be? How do candidates win states so quickly with only like 4,000 votes counted?
>>
Also why do the democrats have so many more delegates than republicans?
>>
I love making a post that immediately drops to page 7 within 30 seconds
>>
>>66710247
Exit polls
>>
>>66711851
I'd actually like an answer to this. Bump
>>
Kek wills it
>>
>>66712199
I know It's dumb a question and probably doesn't happen, but what if they're lying?
>>
>>66710247
CNN - the Clinton News Network isn't paying attention
>>
>>66710247
Entry polls, exit polls and first counts.
If all of them match you can easily do a within 5% error margin projection and if one is way over that 5% you can call it a day.
>>
>>66710247
exit polling
>>
>>66715172
It would have to be a large organized lying conspiracy
>>
>>66710247
Its a projected victory
>>
>>66710841
more jobs for faithful party soldiers
>>
>>66715244
No you cannot and that is not done in a single european countries elections that I can think of, it is a scam.
>>
>>66715244
Swiss dude gets it.

>>66716009
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>66716009

These are news agencies calling the projected winner, not the actual states. It often takes days or longer for the actual states to count everything and award the delegates.
>>
>>66716697
Half of the election is won in the media though. At best case scenario it will only affect next primaries and whatever strategic voting peolle do based on previous results reported by the media.
>>
>>66716009
Bro we do that every 3 months on federal. cantonal and city referendums. Polls close at 12, first projections come up at 12:00:00 and the usual thing is everything that is within a 3.5% margin is a done deal.

999/1000 times the projections are right.
If they don't have the numbers they don't call the race.
So 5% and leading way over the 5% margin is playing it save.
>>
>>66710247
>How do candidates win states so quickly with only like 4,000 votes counted?
They are called statistical predictions.

It can still be wrong and technically the vote isn't over until every single last vote is counted.

But when your statistical confidence interval reaches 95% certainty, its usually a safe bet to say they "won" the state.
>>
>>66716283
If we went by entry polls and exit polls then our nationalistic party would get 3% vs 20%+

We would also have zero segregation in any demography because apparently every little district even every street would vote the same.

1%

Fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>66710247
They are shilling and stalling, hence why they have some of the worst ratings in the history of TV.
>>
>>66718032
I think the media should get knocked down a peg, they control the debates and the narratives which seems pretty fucking unfair to everyone that isn't connected to the media.
>>
>>66718787
You have to go above that to the people who own, fund and control the media outlets. All of them have CEO's and a board of directors; those are the people you flesh out, else nothing changes.
>>
>>66710841

>more delegates

>but then have SUPER delegates who overrule them

Kek
>>
>>66719022
seriously fuck the democratic party
superdelegates consist of ~25% of delegates needed to win nomination
>>
File: There goes the neighborhood.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
There goes the neighborhood.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>66710247
>>66710696
learn2statistics
>>66710841
Liberal democrat is the political default. All our lives we're indoctrinated with liberal dogma and kike propaganda pushing leftist agenda. To break free from that is to break free from a mild form of brainwashing. There's good reason why they call it being red-pilled.
>>
File: 1445624452002.jpg (195 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445624452002.jpg
195 KB, 499x499
>>66710247
Why so glum rato scum?
>>
Its about population. I think the % is based on total number of polling locations. Locations with dense populations can make the less dense locations irrelevant, as they don't have the numbers to change what the majority have voted.

That's what happened in Nevada. Las Vegas and Reno reported first and the boonies didn't have the numbers to make any difference.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.