[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP ANXIETY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/how-do-we-know-america-is-anxious-about-a-president-trump-shrinks-and-massage-therapists/2016/03/03/e5b55a22-e0bb-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html

>people are this stupid

Guys, wtf is this shit?
>>
Pretty reasonable man. I wouldn't go to a shrink about it but I'm nervous of what will happen if we get Trump as a president.
>>
holy shit, you cant make this shit up.
>>
i enjoyed reading the comments on this the other day. surprising response for a wapo article
>>
I also highly doubt that none of you have seen therapists and even more doubt that politics are not a significant part of your woes.
>>
>>66709208
That just shows that you don't actually know what the president does
They really don't have a massive amount of power
>>
>>66708874

Terrible article. Massage therapists are just using smart marketing, and therapists are used to dealing with people who can't handle life.

>Goldstein finds small comfort imagining Trump’s defeat, if only because his followers “are still there.”
>“Who are these people?” he asked. “Are they at the grocery store, are they sitting next to me at Dodger Stadium? That makes me nervous.”
Oh no, people think differently than me! Better go tell my therapist.
>>
>>66710092
this. Remember all the HOPE & CHANGE Obama talked about. 8 more years of the same shit we got from Bush. I don't expect much from a Trump presidency but if the GOP rebels the new party created under him will do far more to change this country
>>
>>66710092
I'm pretty sure that you don't understand that the game completely changes if he declares a national emergency.
>>
>>66709208
My lotion budget has tripled. I just can't stop getting rock fucking hard and the only way to calm the storm that is my burning loins is to beat my meat to the sound of eagle wings and flag flapping.
>>
>Schwartzman
>>
Trump kicking peoples asses mentally without even trying
>>
File: 1456893298454.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1456893298454.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>66710961
>>
>muh anxiety

I'm an anxious person and the thought of Trump being the American president really calms me.
>>
>>66711298
Well I mean yeah, because you don't see him as dangerous or untrustworthy.
>>
>>66711420
>he’s a sideshow. He doesn’t have anything to say. All he does is tell other people to shut up. If he were to become president, I fear that our world would come tumbling down.

These people are incredibly stupid and don't even watch his speeches. They just take everything the media says as fact.
>>
>>66710961
>Lotion
>Fapping

Let me guess, cutfag?
>>
>>66711634
I've seen equally stupid shit about other candidates constantly spewed on /pol/.
>>
File: 1407533786288.png (196 KB, 719x590) Image search: [Google]
1407533786288.png
196 KB, 719x590
Read all the names. Look at the author.

They are all of a certain tribe.
>>
File: thisistheenemy.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
thisistheenemy.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>66708874
This is american journalism
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.