[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, where's our Alinsky? Time and again, I find something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: that fucking faggot alinsky.jpg (77 KB, 426x510) Image search: [Google]
that fucking faggot alinsky.jpg
77 KB, 426x510
So, where's our Alinsky?

Time and again, I find something of politics. It is shaped, time and again, by a few informed, eloquent individuals, on either side, who shape the very ways of the world with their words forever more. In the past, they have taken many forms, either side of the aisle. The huge examples that have shaped and made the left dominant were Marx and Saul Alinsky.

Of course, the examples on the right were much stronger; you know, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin. All those great men. However, in the twentieth century, we seem to have run astray on the right, while the left has gotten every little limp hook in on us.

Who is our Alinsky? Who is our modern paragon on the right? Has the internet wrecked us, or checked us, or fucking what? What is our path forward, rhetorically?
>>
>>66708358
We don't have one, don't need one, and certainly don't want one.
>>
>>66708529
War isn't won by stubborn attempts to dig in. It's won by being better at what the enemy does.
>>
Kosher revolutionary

Hillary Clinton blowjob Alinsky in the 60s
>>
Traditionalists are just not sneaky and conniving enough to produce something like Alinsky

I don't even mean it as an insult, but his ideas and methods could only come from a Jewish mind… that total comfort with lies and deceit in service of a 'good' cause

It very much akin to the Jewish idea of *anything* is moral, so long as it's good for the jews
>>
>>66709527
>Traditionalists are just not sneaky and conniving enough to produce something like Alinsky

I recently read Rules for Radicals. This summarizes a counterargument to Alinsky's positions throughout the entire book fairly well.
>>
File: 1451936576388.jpg (147 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1451936576388.jpg
147 KB, 960x720
>>66709527
>>66710429
While I don't quite want to put it down to that, it seems partially the case. While the blame du jour for /pol/ is 24/7 the Jews, no matter what, the liberals or progressives still seem on top.

I kind of want to find the silver bullet to that. Progressives focus on emotion, Conservatives et. al. focus on logic. The general puerile John (Stuart and Oliver) idiocy sticks to the left, but the right isn't bereft of wit; it just never seems applied so effectively, whether by values or effort.

For fuck's sake I hope it isn't value. There has to be some way, or someone, who has applied that wit and those schemes to right-wing thought in a way that actually reaches the public.

It's infuriating to see Alinsky's bullshit in walks of everyday life while we get called racist evil xenophobic bigots who don't care about anyone every fucking day when that's patently false. That's a huge part of why Trump is successful.
>>
>>66708358

Presumably shitposting on /pol/ instead of formulating a unique brand of right wing ideology.
>>
>>66711761
>Conservatives et. al. focus on logic.
hahahaha no have you even read this fucking board?
Most conservatives are as bad as liberals.
>>
File: 1455256166010.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455256166010.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>66712124
Yeah, shit, that's kind of my fault
>>
>>66711761
Like Breitbart said, politics is downstream from culture. The liberals have control of culture, music is mostly leftists, hollywood, leftists, art leftists.

I'm in college right now and I want to help change things, I work for the school newspaper and my colleagues were surprised I like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.
>>
File: 1451408943804.jpg (91 KB, 634x807) Image search: [Google]
1451408943804.jpg
91 KB, 634x807
>>66714395
I'm an Actor. Words cannot describe how hard my tongue bleeds and swells from every time I have ever had to bite it politically.

I hope we can turn the tide culturally, and it seems to be doing so more and more every day in a low-key manner. What really needs to happen is some change in the news media, which I hope happens with this legendarily low trust in it and its ilk in the blogosphere. Art will always follow the political pendulum and evolve over time; the media seems to be a bit more stubborn. Now the main thing fucking everyone's heads into globalist statism seems to be Buzzfeed and its ilk. We need an answer to that.

Which might be some right-wing stuff from /pol/ somehow, but hey.
>>
>>66715173
That's great man, good luck with that, I love movies and I know how progressive it is. You in Hollywood got any stories?
>>
File: only the dead.png (27 KB, 104x132) Image search: [Google]
only the dead.png
27 KB, 104x132
>>66715649
Not yet, but soon. I've worked in a couple other central hubs like that, they're all crazy. I bet in Hollywood there's at least some kind of subtle Conservative contingent, I've heard of that; doesn't much seem to be the case elsewhere. Like I said, lots of tongue holding. Facebook makes it worse but you need it for connections.

Don't compromise your messages or ideals. It only makes it worse. Hold your tongue until the time it's relevant, then blast them. It's worked for me so far.
>>
>>66716257
Yeah, I'm not willing to lie about my beliefs. I'm usually pretty friendly and I look like a hippy so it throws people off when they find out I'm conservative, I think its good when people meet somebody who isn't a stereotype of what conservatives are.
>>
>>66708358

patience, leaders of our generation exist

but we have to survive ww3 first

see >>65988739
>>
>66716897
>>66708358

we're just anonymous (for now) ;)
>>
>>66708358
conservatives are cucks that play a losing game. always. they are defensive in nature and lose every battle.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.