[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else seen this? This is a celebration of non-degeneracy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: hail-caesar-quad.jpg (157 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
hail-caesar-quad.jpg
157 KB, 1280x960
Has anyone else seen this? This is a celebration of non-degeneracy.
>>
>>66706092
I'm surprised Hollywood Jews are suddenly non degenerate
>>
>>66706092
>no POC
Get out of here with that racist ass movie. It's 2016, there should be several roles for POC in every film if we want to end institutional racism in Hollywood.
>>
>>66706323
Coen Brothers are pretty cool. A Serious Man was a cool look into Jewish culture, though it triggered me every time they used the word "goy'.

I think Miller's Crossing is my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkJIcFMN_pc
>>
>>66706323
That's because the Coen brothers are from Michigan. When you remove the Jew from their secular enclaves they are forced to assimilate.
>>
>>66706092
It was a really boring Coen Brothers movie. Dumb plot, stupid characters. I loved every one of their films from Blood Simple until this one.

Not that it was bad, but it was underwhelming in an a bad way and also I fucking hate George Clooney's faggot fucking face and voice in every movie.
>>
File: image.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>66706092
They didn't put the names in order of the pictures, this triggers me
>>
File: cat.jpg (861 KB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
861 KB, 5616x3744
>>66706092
Haven't seen it but for two Jews they're pretty redpilled. A Serious Man in particular, but I thought Inside Llewyn Davis, and Bad Santa were good too. The Big Lebowski is one of my all time favorites its actually pretty redpilled.

Funnily enough Cracked actually accidentally does that here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8lAF12OF1c but then go #feminism after they realize what they said.

They also did their own version of the redpilled western genre True Grit, which guess what turned out to be pretty redpilled.

O Brother Where Art Thou is great too. What I really appreciate about it is the movie explores somewhat whether god is real or not, and they left it ambiguous whether or not he was. Even though they are obvious Nihilist Atheists they left the possibility open even though no one would've cared whether they did or not. They recognized they might be wrong about a question so wrong which I think really speaks a lot about them as people and not just directors. Also had great music.
>>
>>66706092
Is it watchable in spite of Georges Clooney?
Cause he's on my blacklist for movies.
>>
>>66709174
Clooney's not the main character in the movie
>>
File: 1357695354970.cached.png (567 KB, 829x464) Image search: [Google]
1357695354970.cached.png
567 KB, 829x464
>>66708875
>Inside Llewyn Davis,
worst movie fucking ever

could not end soon enough
>>
>>66707231
You clearly haven't watched Burn After Reading. The only part of that I liked was J.K. Simmons.
>>
>love Big Lebowski
>love No Country
>hate Miller's Crossing

Am I a pleb?
>>
>>66706092
It was like a 7/10.

I like that the main hero was Roman Catholic corporate suit man, who would usually be the villain. And the bad guys were all homosexual communists.

It was kinda boring though.
>>
>>66709423
You should stick to michael bay kid.
>>
>>66707534

they just went with alphabetical, if you match the first 5 with the pictures then the last 4 have no logical order to follow.
>>
>>66709423
You have to watch it a few times to actually get it but put simply it was about Llewyn Davis overcoming his grief that his best friend killed himself. Had great music, great acting, their signature dark humor which I love. I can understand why someone might find it boring though. Its not for everyone.
>>
>>66709607
Yes. Miller's Crossing is in their top 3 whereas the other two are not.
>>
>>66706092
I'm as racist an anti-Jew as they come but I love the Coens. Haven't seen this one yet.
>>
>>66706323

I though they were very anti-goy with there portrayals of Minnisota in Fargo

But I give them credit, they are equally if not more hard on jews.

Some of their stuff would be a hate crime if it was done by a gentile
>>
>>66707231

>and also I fucking hate George Clooney's faggot fucking face and voice in every movie.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>66709423
turned that shit off after 10 minutes. 2sleepy.

raising arizona and millerers crossing were good tho.
>>
>>66709330
Even in a secondary role Clooney is cancer. It's bearable in The Thin Red Line because of based Malick and because he gets one minute and a half of screen time as a comic relief.
>>
Somehow like five years slipped away from me and I haven't seen a new Coen brother's movie since True Grit.

>>66709607
>hate Miller's Crossing
Well you're just wrong.
>>
>>66710709
No, Minnesotan here. That's how we actually are. People in the Twin Cities aren't like that and they showed it.
>>
>>66706092

You would think they would diversify their casts up a bit.
I mean, that's literally the same 10 or so fucks in every one of their movies.
Every. Single. Fucking. One.
You can't even tell if you're watching a sequel or is this an alternate timeline?
Is this some hidden message like 'everyone is the same all the time, get it...'
Wtf are they doing here? What's the point?
>>
>>66712412
I don't mind it that much. They know the actors and know their strengths and weaknesses. Sure it would be more interesting if you got to see them work with someone new like Edward Norton or somebody like that, but I'd prefer them to focus on the actual writing and plot of the film then this.
>>
>>66709890
This makes me feel better
>>
Jonah hill in nonshit?
>>
>>66706092

I like the cohn brothers; I'll check it out
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.