[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ethnonationalism can't happen in USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: notpumpkin.jpg (14 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
notpumpkin.jpg
14 KB, 350x200
Ethnonationalism is not compatible with USA.

I support Trump and American Nationalism,

but you white supremacists using this great movement of American Nationalism are going to fuck this up.

All in favor and supportive of Trump and American Nationalism have to speak up against white supremacists hijacking this great opportunity for USA.

"A nation divided against itself cannot stand"
>>
File: 1439018394402.jpg (1011 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1439018394402.jpg
1011 KB, 1600x1067
>>66705118
GLHF
>>
The founding fathers were ethnonationalists and they'd be disgusted by what passes for an "american" these days

Money and productivity aren't the be all and end all of human existence, social apathy is cancer
>>
>>66705118
America's greatness is in the past. It no longer has a future.
>>
>>66705118
The problem with ethnic nationalism in the US is also why "white nationalism" is predominantly American; America is where whites are considered a nation as a whole, instead of being divided among French, German, English, Irish, etc. Stormfront-type white nationalism doesn't make sense in Europe; yes, we're white, but we sure as hell aren't French!

However, the US is a relatively young nation, so the sense of a people bound to a land is much weaker than for nations that have existed for 1000 years minimum. As such, any sense of "white identity" tied to nationalism is inevitably artificial; our white nationalism was very much synthetic and constructed as particular ideologies.

There's some truth to the claim that we're a "proposition nation," we were founded based on a particular ideal of laws and government, while much of Europe is built more directly on a people making a home for themselves, with ideology as an afterthought. France is French because of the French, but America is not necessarily America because of Americans.
>>
>>66707178
lol you're throwing pearls (of wisdom) to the swine, my friend. the usa today exists to make money.
>>
>>66707424
>America's greatness is in the past. It no longer has a future.

lolwat

America's greatness is its global universal values it spread (and currently spreading these days)

This thread, btw, is underrated though
>>
>>66705118
you are absolutely right
america must die so something better may take its place. weiss reich
>>
>>66707178
>didn't even read the Declaration of Independence
baka desu anon
>>
>>66708834
>Czech Republic
>lower GDP than Pakistan
>lower GDP than Greece
>lower GDP than Iraq
>>
>>66709396
i can feel your fear anon
>>
>>66707178
>The founding fathers were ethnonationalists
Kek.

>>66707975
>
There's some truth to the claim that we're a "proposition nation," we were founded based on a particular ideal of laws and government, while much of Europe is built more directly on a people making a home for themselves, with ideology as an afterthought. France is French because of the French, but America is not necessarily America because of Americans.
Someone who holds those ideals IS an American.
>>
>>66709396
>buying an iPhone is expensive in other countries therefore they're shitholes
>>
>>66708863
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

W E W

E

W
>>
>>66705118

>something America was founded upon isn't compatible with America

Why do you hate our founders and nation, anon?
>>
>>66709952
A person who holds those ideals may be American, but an America that fails these ideals isn't America. Germany literally went full Nazi, however, and was still clearly Germany.

The point is that American national identity is more tied to governance compared to European identity, so the emphasis on nationalism as a people doesn't work as well here.
>>
>>66711806
The ability to buy things, including iPhones, is a fairly strong indicator and determinant of a nations quality. If Somalia had higher GDP it would be better than it is now, if not necessarily better than other countries.
>>
>>66705118
I agree with you. I'm a culturalist, not a racist. I don't care what race you are as long as you assimilate into western culture. However, the minorities who refuse to assimilate and commit crimes need to be deported immediately.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.