[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea claims to have effective nuclear warheads mounted on ICBMs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: kimmypoop.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kimmypoop.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
http://strawpoll.me/7032346

thoughts?
>>
>>66703759
>North Korea sending threats and trying to intimidate people
Nothing new here. They've threatened to nuke the US in the past, they always try to make themselves look good and tough. Probably talking out their ass.
>>
File: north-korianuke.jpg (21 KB, 450x286) Image search: [Google]
north-korianuke.jpg
21 KB, 450x286
>>
>>66704700

i always figured they were afraid their nukes would malfunction in midair and that they'd accidentally nuke themselves :)
>>
he should prove it..
>>
>>66705330

we should show him how a real nuke works

just ring ring 'hey china can we nuke north korea'

'o yaaaa america san good cartoons'

and then we nuke them
>>
>>66706114
>hey China, is it cool if we destroy that attack dog of a buffer zone you have against us?

China is the only reason NK exist.
>>
>>66706552

naaaaaaa china chill
>>
I'm struggling to understand his tactics, with every statement he makes he's just giving the allies more legal reasons to take preemptive action against him.
>>
>>66707688

i'm gonna stop posting like a retard for a sec to ask this:

what is your opinion on russia's statement made to north korea?

do you think north korea will actually be abandoned by its allies?

what will china do if western nations are pressed into taking preemptive action?
>>
>>66707688
well they need to man up and do it already, im tires of all this foreplay
>>
>>66707971

It's a pretty valid statement by Russia, it's not like they want a major war going on there.

What allies do they even have now anyway? China and Russia just seem to put up them, and that's even starting to wear down.

Nothing, they would rather take out Un and replace him with somebody more stable.
>>
>>66708481

yea, thats what i hope

china and russia seem to me to be more "responsible" nuclear powers

a chinese puppet state in NK seems like the best solution to me, but again i obviously am not a geopolitical genius
>>
>>66708006
>man up
>about time
Obama wants him to strike first so a lot of americans die before he has to strike back, he hopes at least a big city of value like SF to blow up to speed up Islam conquest.
>>
>>66709689
this is the only reason i care about nukes

i live in Los Angeles
>>
someone botted your poll.

just use poal.me next time
>>
>>66711033

i have it on good authority its actually the norks norking up my poll
>>
File: poop.jpg (109 KB, 626x542) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
109 KB, 626x542
>>
>>66712731

literally a cartoon bomb
>>
>>66712731
he looks so adorable in those outfits
like a fluffy bear
>>
>>66704700
>atlantic
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/08/russia-warns-north-korea-nuclear-strike

habbening
>>
>>66712965
its needs acme stenciled onto it
>>
Good, I hope they blow this shit hole up.
>>
Please stop with NK threads.

NK is a toothless dog. It's all bark no bite. It's been doing that for DECADES. It isn't going to change. Get over it. Really. Just because YOU are alive now it doesn't mean that it's any different now. It isn't.
>>
>>66713735

stop flapping ur neo nazi privilege around
>>
>>66713735
no fun allowed
>>
>>66703759
He's like a real-life Bond villain except that he sucks at it.
>>
>>66703759

DO IT FAGGOT!!
>>
>>66714322
so hes dr. Evil?
>>
>>66713158
>implying Ching Chong Un is smart enough to realize that Earth is a sphere, when North Koreans just have maps because they're too poor to afford globes
Nah, he doesn't realize that he can reach the US by going east. He'll launch a nuke northwest and if it misses it'll land either in the Atlantic or in the Middle East.
>if it lands on Israel shit will get VERY real
>>
>>66714322

i feel like kim would've been a really good fat asian buddy if he was an american asian

like just imagine how crazy fun he'd be to chill w/
>>
>>66704926

You can just see it can't you. It shoots straight up, turns in midair, and falls right back down to nuke the launch site.

Great success!
>>
>>66714729

literally turns in midair too

not even talking about momentum or wind's effect on it or anything

just straight turns over and rams that cartoon nuke straight into that tight missile hole

mm
>>
>>66714635
Kind of what pops into my head whenever I hear about him in the news.
>>
>>66707971
Just keep your and your satellite states's shit as far as you can away of our borders.

N Korea useful only while S Korea is American puppet. United Korea is a state with American bases on our border. If S Korea will become independent I think it's better to enslave N Koreans and unite both Koreas. But it seems unreal, because fucking east asians(japs, koreans) can do nothing without white master after WW2.
>>
I really wish a nigga would. If shit goes down though, the real threat is their Cold War era artillery aimed at Seoul. Or at least, that's a threat to Koreans. All those smol Korean girls...
>>
File: 15.gif (984 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
15.gif
984 KB, 640x360
>>66704926
Or something like this.
>>
>>66715477
Also stop starting fucking wars. Enough. We tired to rake your shit.
>>
File: 001bb35c.jpg (36 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
001bb35c.jpg
36 KB, 400x288
Up until recently I've defended Kim and NK because despite all his bluster he hasn't really harmed anyone except (sort of) by accident. If you compare him to the Western leaders of a 50 or 100 years ago, he's a pretty cool guy.

But he's crossed a line now, and unless we're sure he's bluffing he has to go. We need to use tactical nukes against his missile sites, fly hundreds of commandos into Pyongyang, and mount an invasion of the coast in such a way that his troops will be forced to move away from the DMZ.

If they attack SK we'll have to nuke them also, but I don't think they will. They have to know better.

In any case I still hold onto hope that Kim is indeed sane, and that privately he has assured the West that this is indeed more bluster.
>>
Is there even much Russian shit at the North Korean border? Either way I hope my country isn't pants on head retarded and does anything there. Who knows, maybe Russian/American exercises can happen again.
>>
>>66703759
Big deal, any ICBM strike they can muster won't be numerous enough for any modern military to have issues intercepting

If anything they should just use their underground artillery batteries to bombard Seoul with nuke tipped shells instead of going m-muh nukes
>>
File: reality.jpg (49 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
49 KB, 700x390
>>66703759
Korea claims to have a three-inch dong.
>>
>>66717566

hi kim

>>66717813
no they dont, its proven
>>
>>66703759
DO IT FAGGOTS

LETS ROCK AND ROLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
>>
>>66718630
It's Zhang to you, Bubba
>>
>>66719866

sorry

also why have u gotten 2 sets of 6-dubs
>>
It's hilarious to me how a country with such a specific target for strategic nuking threatens to nuke first.
>>
>>66720100
I'm only 66% satan, so check em
>>
>>66720222
you can't nuke north korea
>>
>>66720362

sry poreboar
>>
>>66720399
Trips beat dubs. Nice try though, wanna-be toothpaste.
>>
>>66720584
how do you want nuke korea if vladivostok so close.
>>
>>66703759
I'm just scared they might push it too far and give an excuse to the NWO to destroy the only political project worth watching for signs of success.
>>
>>66720845
I think you need to do some research on nuclear bombs and wind patterns.
>>
>>66721063
I think you should be prepared if we decide to nuke mexico, canada or detroit as an answer.
>>
>>66721403
Detroit please.

Fuck it we should just do that ourselves.
>>
most probably not.
China keeps a close eye on this crazy retarded buffer nation.
His threats are China'a way of saying "hey , I can't control my retard child, he could nuke you but it wouldn't be my fault, wink wink"
>>
>>66712731

Doesn't look exactly aerodynamic, it's literally the musket ball version of a bullet
>>
>>66712731

No joke, I thought this was an old picture featuring kim jong il and I was wondering why it was posted.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.