[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loud dindus across the hall wont shut up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: photo.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
I live in an apartment in the ghetto and the niggoos across the hall always blast their tribal NWA and DMX music until 2:00 AM. I don't even know how they pay rent. They are annoying as shit and the apartment managers wont do anything because they always pay their rent on time. I would love to confront them about their behavior, but given the fact that they're apes, I doubt the situation will end up in my favor. What should I do?
>>
Noise complaint, cops love to shoot dindu's (Well dindu's are the one that start it) so you solve the problem.
>>
spraypaint a swastika on their door or something else like that, as long as there aren't cameras in the hallway or anything.

Something to spook them off without getting violent.
>>
>>66702401
Move out of that shithole.
>>
File: trump seizure.gif (256 KB, 460x298) Image search: [Google]
trump seizure.gif
256 KB, 460x298
>>66702401
>>
>>66702640
This, just call the cops and explain the situation calmly, tell them you've already approached the landlord and he hasn't done anything. If the problem persists (AKA they don't chimp out and get gunned down the first time the cops respond) continue filing complaints. They'll take care of it.
>>
>>66702401
You post on /pol so you have internet.
Therefore use it to educate yourself, get a better job ( or a job at all ) and get out of the ghetto.
>>
File: Pepe.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>66702401
>living in a ghetto
>living near dindus
are you insane
>>
>>66702896
this
>>
>>66702401
Call the cops or stop bitching cuckboi
>>
>>66702401
>NWA and DMX music

Holy shit OP, what is your complaint?

They could've been Drake fans, or one of those niggers that blare obscure freestyle from their car stereo.

At least you got some nogs with good taste.
You should be glad they're not a bunch of white Gen-Y indie faggots blasting Mumford and Sons all night.
>>
File: 1456747088359.jpg (39 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1456747088359.jpg
39 KB, 396x385
>>66702401
>because they always pay their rent on time.
STOP YOUR BLATANT LIES
>>
>>66703767

If he's the only white person there, they'll know who called the cops.

Lose lose situation.

OP just move out
>>
>>66702401
wait till they have a bunch of "friends" over and are blasting annoying music, then call the police with a noise complaint.
>>
>>66704274
>blasting mumford and sons
FUCK YOU CUNT I'LL PLAY MY BANJO ALL NIGHT LONG IF I WANT DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY NIGGAS
>>
If you call the police and say you heard something like a gunshot from the apartment. They will bust the door down and detain everyone until the wee hours of the morning. They probably dismantle their house looking for a gun, and they have a high chance of actually finding one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.