[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in Classical Age /pol/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: qin_shi_huang.jpg (30 KB, 340x322) Image search: [Google]
qin_shi_huang.jpg
30 KB, 340x322
God Emperor Qin Shihuang wants to build a wall to keep all the mongolian tribesmen out.

Will it work, /pol/? Is it possible to stump the Huang?
>>
>>66700780
Libtards in china bitch, not all mongolians, some are peaceful let them in!
>>
>>66700780
Haradrins wall is pretty effective at keeping the Picts out but then again it's a much smaller area
>>
>>66700936
>>66701139
I dunno, tbqhfam.

Won't the world laugh at China 'till the end of times for building a ridiculously massive wall? Shouldn't we embrace multiculturalism in the chinese empire?
>>
File: DT202005.jpg (2 MB, 2286x3722) Image search: [Google]
DT202005.jpg
2 MB, 2286x3722
>16 a.d
>still not believing in the crucified jew

Is the cult leader right, /pol/? By the way.
>>
>>66700780
A foolproof plan to be honest, there's no way on this flat Earth that they'll manage to break through.
>>
>>66700780
You can't schlong the Huang
>>
>>66702881
Yeah, I know.

But it looks ridiculous. Building a wall around two peoples. I think it will be abandoned in two years.

>>66703114
I wanted to Biao Kingdom to win so we'd all feel the biarn. But I'm ok with the Huang.
>>
我们应该双手大欢迎全部的蒙古人来中国。
>>
>>66703643
I agree. Mongolians should be welcome in China.

Building a great wall is retarded.

Qin Shihuang doesn't wanna make China great again. He wants to ruin our mandate of heaven.

He is literally the next Alexander.
>>
>>66703940
What do you mean the next Alexander
>>
>>66705050
Will break the empire apart once he dies.
>>
>>66705050
Will break the empire apart once he dies.

Will fail to beat the poo-in-loos.
>>
>>66702657
This cult is full of terrorists and heretics. Better get rid of them
>>
But he told the Beijing Times that he has no intention of building a wall*e
>>
Nope, it'll just anger them and increase the frequency of raids in defiance.

Sorry are time travellers allowed?
>>
>>66702657
Why would I follow some 16 year old kid from a backwoods desert village?
>>
>>66702657
Gospel of Mark was written at least 50ad, maybe a few years earlier (no one knows). There is no Christianity at 16ad, Jesus at that time was either in Egypt studying or in Galilee building fishing communities.
>>
>>66700780
If we would just pay tribute, then this would not happen. Just let the Mongolians come; they will leave on their own soon enough.
>>
Mongolians need to be kept out. They are all subhumans who try and spread their degenerate horseback archery and throat singing. Shameful
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.