[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders can win despite Michigan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Bernie_Sanders_2016.jpg (82 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Sanders_2016.jpg
82 KB, 740x400
Total anecdotal personal observation here, but it seemed like a few weeks ago this board's main mode of "activism" was upvoting things to the front page. I was pretty skeptical and thought we were witnessing a huge bystander effect.

Nevada seemed like it could be a wake-up call. We really wanted to win that, but we realized the revolution wasn't just the tide of fate that we could stand by and let happen on it's own. I hoped we'd realized we had to be the tide.

And during the Michigan campaign, I think I've seen that materialize. People are posting more and more about phone banking and face banking more than just "circle jerking". The technology and methods are making it easier and more efficient to actually help, and people are actually doing it.

If we've come this far with less-than-ideal engagement, and things are seriously picking up now, then whatever happens tonight won't matter. As long as we can keep growing the engagement like this.
We've grown the board, gotten on the front-page countless times, but it seems like now we're turning that into real activism.

Now we're harvesting all that virtual growth and making it a movement.
That's how it seems to me. We can do this. It's a revolution, after all.

P.S. Going forward, I think things are going to get more local. We'll be making Facebook groups, amassing members, making real-world events to go canvassing and all that. Hope you're ready!
>>
>>66700056
Don't you realize Bernie is a one-issue candidate with little policy experience? He's honest and sincere, but honest and sincere doesn't win elections. Being shrewd like a Jew does.

Unfortunately this Jew never learned his culture's ways and a woman beat him at his own game.

Kill yourself. :)
>>
Delusional. Is he even projected to be the winner of a single state tonight?
>>
>>66700317
Sanders is honest and sincere and selfless
Trump is honest and sincere and selfish

Sanders still the better choice.
>>
>>66700056
>>
File: school to graduation.jpg (264 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
school to graduation.jpg
264 KB, 742x960
>>66700056
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reditfags BTFO
>>
>upvoting
>front page
>making up other shit that never happened here
OP is a hard core redditor
>>
File: 1457238888858.jpg (105 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1457238888858.jpg
105 KB, 720x480
>>66700056
its not surprising that Berniefags are in denial, since you have to be in denial to think "free shit" and higher taxes is a good idea
>>
>>
>>66701508

lmfao no blacks at my brothers graduation either
>>
>>66702769
>implying it isn't denial to think "if I work hard enough for the oligarchy, I will definitely join the elite soon as well"
>>
File: thenosenose.jpg (6 KB, 190x176) Image search: [Google]
thenosenose.jpg
6 KB, 190x176
>>66701508
Even Jews are mocking your joke candidate, BASED merchant
>>
>>66702996
This is America. If you're smart with your money there's no reason why you can't become a millionaire.
>there's over 10 million millionaires in America
>>
>>66702769
grow fast pupper
>>
>>66700056
>anecdotal
Drunken Peasant detected
>>
>>66703281
I know, and you'll repeat that to yourself for decades until you're on your deathbed with a burnout.

While accusing others of being in denial.
>>
https://youtu.be/PdqLPSL_-e4
>>
>>66703663
don't project your shitty countrys problems onto me.
anyone smart with money and who doesn't live in a communist shit hole will be fine.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457413583655.jpg (64 KB, 887x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457413583655.jpg
64 KB, 887x960
>>66700056
>>66700317
>Unfortunately this Jew never learned his culture's ways and a woman beat him at his own game.
He's learning fast.

OYYYYY VEEEEEEY IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH
>>
>>66704270
Ok well. Off to your cubicle then huh? I'm sure the millions will come at any moment now.
>>
>>66700056
Bernie is currently leading michigan
http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/mi/Dem
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.