[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so MUCH anti-refugees and anti-immigration to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: Refugees are CUTE.jpg (59 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Refugees are CUTE.jpg
59 KB, 960x640
Why are you guys so MUCH anti-refugees and anti-immigration to European countries? Europe would only benefit from it, as population is in decline for years now, many jobs that Europeans will simply not do but immigrants/refugees will happily take. Helping defenseless people from war zones is also morally right thing to do, unless you are a sociopath and racist. Besides, we need these refugees and immigrants to create diversity, align with Muslim/African countries against the Russian and Chinese menace in the near future.
It is 2016 guys, you need to realize that and move with the times, whether you like it or not. Racism has no grounds in Europe!

The way I see it, Europe would only benefit from this "crisis".
>>
File: 1453987697854.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453987697854.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
Why don't you take a few of them into your yurt xerdan?
>>
File: 1455413142689.png (136 KB, 899x279) Image search: [Google]
1455413142689.png
136 KB, 899x279
nobody reply to this thread past me
>>
It's 2016 guys, cmon! Let Ahmed rape your daughters and wives.
>>
File: Build_Wall_MAGA.png (436 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Build_Wall_MAGA.png
436 KB, 1360x768
>Why don't you want more rusty, old, broken down, piece-of-shit cars in your garage, anon?
>why don't you want them in your garage, and to put insurance on them?
>I thought that you liked cars in your garage, anon
>>
Uhh, because they don't want to get blown up or beheaded?? Don't get me wrong, I love Albania and support it fully, just don't want Muslims in none Islamic countries.
>>
>>66699907
>Russian and Chinese menace
They won't touch my pigs and don't behave like pigs.
Muslims will kill my pigs and behave like pigs.
They are NOT a menace of any kinds.
Now if you don't see the problem about muslims leaving a shithole, to create another shithole in another, I can't do anything for you braindead dude.
>>
File: 1450870770491.jpg (92 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1450870770491.jpg
92 KB, 640x426
>>66699907
>Muslim wants Islam to spread in Europe
Nothing new here.
>>
>>66701655
Great analogy. You can also add that some of the old cars will spontaneously explode when you're around them.
>>
>>66699907
Fuck yourself and your mother albanian pig. Worst race on earth, worse than romanians and niggers combined. Worthless airwasters, your country should not exist, fucking somali nigger like fuckers.

Fuck you, why didnt hitler erradicate all of you gypsies
>>
>refugees
>doing jobs
Ok
>>
File: refugeeswelcome.png (4 MB, 2093x1481) Image search: [Google]
refugeeswelcome.png
4 MB, 2093x1481
I am EXTREMELY pro-refugee, I even bought a place to keep them, for a while. Pic related
>>
>>66699907
Suicide vest or GTFO.
>>
File: islam btfo4.jpg (20 KB, 480x507) Image search: [Google]
islam btfo4.jpg
20 KB, 480x507
>>66699907
>Europe would only benefit from it, as population is in decline for years now
Europe should fix their birth rate, not import others till europe is eurabia.

>Helping defenseless people from war zones

They are far from defenseless, they can get guns and join the faction they agree with, also the rest of the world still exists, europe is not the only safe place, they just want gibsmedats.

>we need these refugees and immigrants to create diversity

Create diversity... you people keep saying that like it's a fact that it's good, but if you picked up a history book you'd know diversity leads to hate and genocide and civil war.

>Racism has no grounds in Europe!

most of our anti-refugees/anti-migrants reasoning is not based on genetics, but rather on their often backwards culture, and the fact that 99% of them are muslims and we don't really appreciate that fact since you know.. pic related.
>>
>>66699907

They aren't coming for jobs, and people fleeing war don't cross a half dozen safe countries to shop for the best deal on benefits.

Liberal views are ALWAYS uninformed views.
>>
File: 1457416466466.png (127 KB, 1282x1034) Image search: [Google]
1457416466466.png
127 KB, 1282x1034
>>66699907
>>
>>66704598
this desu
albanians are gypsi scum
>>
>>66699907
> albanian wants more muzzies to turn europe into sandland

> kinda like they did with kosovo.

fuck you albanian goat fucker.

thgose eritean somali and sudanese moslem trash should be shoved into YOUR patch, after all they are your "brothers of the faith"

lets see how you like a little "multiculturalism" for once.
>>
>>66699907
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
>Animalbania
>>
Muslims want to take over. so we can either keep them from coming in, and have peace, or let them in and have war down the road. there is no way we can coexist.
>>
>>66699907
then the stupid fucking sand monkies around them should help, not people 2500 km away dumbcunt. Europe only benefits in getting raped physically and economically, stay in your mudholes where you belong
>>
>>66712769

>Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

'Up To 5,000 Jihadists In Europe'

http://news.sky.com/story/1645171/warning-of-up-to-5000-jihadists-in-europe

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>European governments...should consider publicly addressing the possibility of a terrorist attack using chemical, biological, radiological or even nuclear materials

>PARIS...WASHINGTON DC, LONDON, AND ROME WERE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED, AS WELL AS TARGETS IN BELGIUM

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>smugglers are explicitly targeting buyers who are enemies of the West

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts

>the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.