[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the death penalty be allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1456084728139.png (376 KB, 940x720) Image search: [Google]
1456084728139.png
376 KB, 940x720
Should the death penalty be allowed?
>>
Yes, some people are too dangerous to be kept alive.
>>
>>66698255
I don't think anyone should have the blood of someone else on their hands. Its detrimental to the soul.

Perhaps exile would be better. Send them to an uncivilized location, send them to live with wild animals. Since this is how they wish to live.
>>
>>66698255
Only for lefties spics niggers sandniggers Swedes and Canadians
>>
>>66699896
haha, I see what you did there.
>>
>>66700000
Fuck, forgot to add Krauts.
>>
>>66700000
Well you can't argue with quints, but fuck you, Netherlands
>>
>>66698255
No, solving killing with killing is silly

>>66700000
Nice quints
>>
>>66698255
prison is not a deterrent, especially in Scandinavia. Our prisons are better than 4 star hotels in refugees home countries.

Death should be the penalty for certain crimes that have been proven beyond reasonable doubt. Crimes like rape, home invasion, murder, assault with a deadly weapon. All should be executed.

Alternatively they can serve as manual labor in an African coal mine.
>>
>>66700286
Some dude who is going around killing or raping random people and being a general scourge to civilized society should be put down like a wild animal, not kept in jail forever. Simple cost analysis... Hundreds of thousands of dollars per year per inmate, versus like 30 cents for a single 9mm in the back of their cranium.
>>
>>66700000

Don't forget the kikes.
>>
>>66700518
>Hundreds of thousands of dollars per year per inmate, versus like 30 cents for a single 9mm in the back of their cranium.

Logically you'd think that argument makes sense, but reality is that people on death row cost the tax payers much more money. Look it up. Only way to avoid it would be to skip due process, which would make it extremely easy to corrupt the system.
>>
>>66698255
No, only God has the right to take life, not the State.

> But the murderer took life
And he shall be embracing Hell for his sin.
>>
File: 1433718793624.jpg (10 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1433718793624.jpg
10 KB, 472x461
>>66700000
what's with dutch people and sick gets today
>>
>>66700799
And why should we feed him and give him a roof behind prison bars for the rest of his life?
>>
File: and youre both.jpg (42 KB, 550x295) Image search: [Google]
and youre both.jpg
42 KB, 550x295
>>66700000
>>
>>66700786
Then simplify due process. Why should some dude rot in jail laughing for the rest of his life when he deserves to die.
>>
>>66701925
>Then simplify due process.

I'm all for that, but good luck convincing the bureaucracy. Lawyers and judges have no interest in simplifying anything, as they make a living (and then some) on the fact that the system works at an extremely slow (aka "thorough") rate.
>>
>>66702630
Aint that the truth
>>
>>66700799

This is why people voice their annoyance with Christianity.

God has nothing to do with it. Criminals need to be removed from society and keeping them alive costs us money. Take your religious argument and fuck off.
>>
>>66698255

of course
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.