[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Damnit Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: muhammadcountry.jpg (269 KB, 493x550) Image search: [Google]
muhammadcountry.jpg
269 KB, 493x550
Sweden, are you even trying anymore?
>>
File: 1341619539905.jpg (104 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1341619539905.jpg
104 KB, 613x533
>>66696062
>it's ok to discriminate based on gender
>god forbid we stop non-citizens from using the pool

I want off this ride, I officially can't take any more lads
>>
They just want to be safe from rapefugees
>>
File: 5418413578.jpg (28 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
5418413578.jpg
28 KB, 250x327
>I woman, you let me into pool with women yes?
>>
Detta gynnar SD
>>
>>66696707
Shh Muhammad. The rest of the world is trying to discuss how to fix you.
>>
>>66696062
>muslims keep raping women
>so we'll appease muslims by enforcing sharia law and separating men and women
>>
File: WSgh4np.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WSgh4np.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>66696062
>Go to the pool
>''Sorry, no men allowed today''
>''UGH. HOW DARE YOU MISGENDER ME, YOU BIGOT?! I WILL REPORT TO YOU TO THE HR OFFICER FOR YOUR FILTHY TRANSSOGINY! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I IDENTIFY MYSELF AS A 11 YEAR OLD ANIME GIRL''
>Get in and weird women out all day
>Profit
Wonder why isn't anyone trying to use PC against the fucking left
>>
>>66696062
give them at least one day without getting molested by rapefugees
>>
>>66696062
Probably just offended this includes rapefugess.

If they said no white men no one would have a problem.
>>
>>66696207

And now you know how revolution starts. How we all feel right now is how the British colonists felt in 1770. How the French felt in the 1780s. How the Spanish felt in the 1860s.

You can only push so far before people are tired of it. While only a few will ever take up arms, think of this...

In Afghanistan at its height, the Taliban had a combined force of around 55k. The US and coalition at its height had a little over 500k troops in the country. Then you realize that 55k people is .143% the population of a single US state. If even a half percent of the population of a large country were to rebel it would be simply unstoppable without a world wide coalition to stop it. Again in US terms, .5% of the population would mean a rebellion of approximately 1.75 million. If you add every single US soldier (active and reserve) national guard member, federal agent, and police officer in the US, you only get around 1.3 million people.

I might be wrong, but I dont think the EU, UN, NATO, Russia, and China, are going to send the other 9+ million combat troops just to be ground to a halt
>>
>>66697075

Because the PC Nazi's are all on board
>>
>>66696062
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAX25lIS3lg
>>
>>66696062
Yeah, in Aus I've worked as a lifeguard and I've seen them pull shit like this before, the women legitimately swim in fucking burka's, it's kind of adorable but also fucking ridiculous to look at .

If it makes these women feel more comfortable and allows them to integrate into western culture more fluidly then I'm all for it.
>>
>>66697752
In the places leftism is actually bad, pathologically harmful against demographics labelled "privilege", there are no guns.

Australia, Sweden, Canada and France are the worst. No guns. The USA is yet to even scrape the pathological left iceberg, it definitely will if you elect democrats.
>>
>>66696769
This is coming from cesspool america? The worst ghetto in sweden is safer than your average city.
>>
My local pool has had a women's night for like 15 years, is this not normal?
>>
>>66699513

All of those places have firearms, Australia being the strictest of the bunch. Sweden actually has quite a lot of them, shotguns are farming tools in France and Canada neighbors US. Not to mention, Europe in general has a fluorishing black market for firearms.
>>
>>66703368
Cool, we can fight shotguns, bolt actions and handguns against fully automatic rifles. Well I'm in, how about you? Got to make the end glorious...

That's sarcasm ASIO.
>>
>>66704405

There are semi-auto rifles in the bunch as well (save for the AUS ones that have this weird mechanism to load a new cartridge). Full auto is overrated anyway.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.