[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/, are you ready to suck it up and admit it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x960
Well /pol/, are you ready to suck it up and admit it?
>>
Actually there is a difference, the one in the petri dish was made by man therefore not sanctioned by God it is artificial and man-made. Women don't have petri dishes in their womb. /endthread
>>
Well, if the baby is black and the fetus is arab then I think I would have to have them drop both.
>>
>>66694574
False dichotomy.

Why is this bitch holding a baby and a fetus if she just plans on dropping it?

I'm planning to murder Donald Trump or Barack Obama and you have to pick which one dies. Obviously a liberal cuck is going to pick Trump... so does this magically mean that murder is okay?

Liberals shouldn't try to have logical discussions about their beliefs. It just makes it obvious that their beliefs are illogical.
>>
>>66694574

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
>>
>>66694574
most of /pol supports abortion because the abortions keep the nigger population low and it keeps our lives from being ruined by child support
>>
>>66694574
>two things have to have equal value or else one doesn't have value at all

Tumblr, everyone.
>>
>>66695096
>>66695478

/pol/ believes they're the same thing when this disproves that theory objectively
>>
>im going to drop a pregnant woman and a man, you choose which one to save
>if you don't believe fetuses are people, it should be impossible to decide
>shot in le dark, you saved the pregnant woman
>>
>>66695246
And the hicks. Dumb honkeys.
>>
>>66695668
You obviously have no understanding of logic and can't be reasoned with.

You just followed up your false dichotomy, a logical fallacy, with a strawman, another logical fallacy.

Every post you've made so far has been comprised of nothing but bullshit.

You have no argument. You have no point. You have no facts. You have absolutely nothing but feelings.

I bet your opinions give you bellyfeels though. George Orwell would find you interesting.
>>
that's the most ageist and able-bodied post ive ever seen
>>
>>66694894
First post always
>>
>>66694574
That is stupid, the baby has a greater chance of living, a fetus in a dish has no chance to begin with since it is not attached to a mother, any sane person would save the baby since it has a greater chance of survival.
>>
File: lol.gif (446 KB, 280x153) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
446 KB, 280x153
>>66694894
>sanctioned by God
>>
>>66695246
this
>>
>>66694574
How can the fetus be a baby if it's in a dish?

Seriously, OP, there is a difference between the two. It's not like you're going to let an already-born child die in favor of an unborn one. Using the "or" dichotomy is inherently flawed. Technically there is some more value to one that's already born simply because the survival chance is higher, but why would you need to choose in the first place- what does understanding this simple difference prove? That pro-life supporters are actually hypocrites that want to save a life that just means less in its stage of development?

Pretty mind boggling- I don't think that logic really checks out.
>>
>>66694574

>false dilemma
>>
>>66694574

also, because one may have higher priority doesn't mean the other has 0 priority

checkmate

/thread
>>
>>66694574
When it comes down to it man, I just don't give a fuck. If niggers and degenerates want to arbort their filthy offspring I could care less. Fetus or baby doesn't matter.
>>
>>66694574
>Fetus in a petri dish

Fetus is kill anon.
>>
>>66694574
I would save both if I could, but assuming I could only save one, I would save the infant. Not because the fetus isn't a human being, but because it won't feel pain or suffer. They both have a right to exist and abortion is still wrong.
>>
>>66694574
Drop the baby, it already has his shaped and depending on the fall I doubt it will die. Atleast it gets that opportunity.
>>
>>66696058
>>66696391
>>66698882
>>66699011
>>66699061

So just to be clear, you guys would drop the Petri dish.
>>
File: 1401341638007.jpg (120 KB, 640x961) Image search: [Google]
1401341638007.jpg
120 KB, 640x961
>>66694574
Here's a test:

I'm holding a pre-op trans female to male man in one hand and a man born with a penis in the other.

I'm going to drop one. You chose [sic] which.

If you really truly believe a ftm trans person is the same thing as a person born male, it should be impossible for you to decide. You should have to flip a coin, that's how impossible the decision should be.

Shot in the dark, you saved the tranny.

Because you're aware there's a difference.

Now admit it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.