[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that black African immigrants are much better people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Kwansah-Aidoo-QEP.jpg (26 KB, 263x285) Image search: [Google]
Kwansah-Aidoo-QEP.jpg
26 KB, 263x285
Why is it that black African immigrants are much better people than natural born black Americans? Is the degeneracy purely cultural?
>>
>>66694167
Africans know how good niggers have it in America compared to Africa, despite all the Black Lives Matturds chimping out
>>
>>66694167
they had to get their shit together enough to immigrate

that weeds out 99% of africans
>>
One group is descended from the Africans dumb enough to get captured.

The other group is descended from the ones who avoided getting captured.

>why is the first group shittier?
>>
They're just annoyed about being replaced by combine harvestors
>>
>>66694167
>why are non americans better than americans
:^)
>>
File: 1456290544324.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1456290544324.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>66694477
>>
>>66694268

I can see that. The sense of entitlement is strong in the African American community. Just today I heard an older black woman complaining about how she "ain't got her Obama-Phone yet".
>>
>>66694167
they haven't been indoctrinated by nigger culture
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQMe0NcO2is

www.liveleak.com/view?i=1fb_1369524978
>>
File: f74.gif (465 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
f74.gif
465 KB, 200x317
>>66694477
>>
>>66694167

Blacks who were born outside of the U.S. and immigrated genuinely see the country as a land of opportunity. also, they do not have all the psychological baggage of slavery, Jim Crow, etc. and therefore they do not view themselves as at all inferior, whereas U.S.-born Blacks do, and it tends to become a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

even better than African-born Blacks are Caribbean Blacks, whom the African Blacks tend to dislike, as they see them as too "uppity." Caribbean Blacks are pretty much awesome. my wife is a native born Jamaican who emigrated here at age 9, and she cannot stand American Blacks. she's outright racist - which is hilarious.
>>
>>66694775
I can't fucking understand him, which is weird since nigger is a second language to me.
>>
Because back in the olden days slave owners would breed the most degenerate niggers together for keks.
>>
black African immigrants are self-selected. They come here with no incentives other than to better themselves. It's in their DNA to be chimps, but these are the individuals who have, for whatever reason, risen above their nature, and they're determined to become normal, civilized humans.

Their children then regress to the nignog mean and chimp the fuck out, destroying everything their parents built.
>>
File: morgan-freeman.jpg (19 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
morgan-freeman.jpg
19 KB, 335x250
>>66695234
I grew up in a neighborhood of mostly Jamaicans. Straight up god-tier people. Miss the shit out of them. I live near white progressive retards now.
>>
>>66695275
>nigger is a second language to me
>not first
hm
>>
>>66694167
The blacks that immigrate from Africa to the USA are the cream of the crop that Africa has to offer. They are usually educated, hard working, and religious. Natural born black Americans grow up in the dindu culture and mostly act as such.
>>
>>66695234
Caribbean mixed race living in Washington here, can confirm. At the University I went to, a lot of the Ethnic student groups and stuff were fairly butt hurt that I wouldn't let them recruit me.

On the plus side, being a minority on a SJW filled campus means it's hella easy to get laid.
>>
>>66694167
I had a Haitian black friend who could speak French, and a normie American black friend who worked as a janitor. I met them both in college.

Haitian loved white people, was hard working, determined about his education. The normie American one was degenerate and stupid.

Well, the Hatian one took me aside one day and told me he didn't want to hang around with the normie American one because of how racist he was towards whites and not to believe how he acted.

And that was that.
>>
>>66694167
because they busted their butts to come here. Best and brightest vs. slowest who got captured
>>
>>66694167

I've worked with dozens of migrant niggers. They are lazy as fuck and just as dumb. They generally act less "niggerish" in terms of being confrontational wanna be gangsters. But they will steal from you or lie if you are white.

Many of them are decent but I still don't trust those niggers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.