[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tump/Webb 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: Trump_Webb3.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Webb3.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3508
Would it win? Would it work?
>>
OH GOD PLEASE YES
>>
>>66694098
Perhaps, but Trump has to wait for the nomination and for the whole party to stop its stupid feud against him and then, and only then, he will be able to pick a Democrat as VP.

Some cuckolds will go on suicide watch, others will complain. Trump will just have to mention the shady business deals happening right now with some Republican threatening to vote Shillary.

This cross party ticket, if done right, is instant win though.
>>
hell we could send webb into country just to assassinate leaders

hes a bad ass
>>
File: 5d0.png (274 KB, 680x664) Image search: [Google]
5d0.png
274 KB, 680x664
>>66694903
I would have to think so. Imagine the ads, Trumps massive Red hand reaching out to Webbs blue one, grasping eachother as Trump pulls Jim up a step. They stand together and look out over the vastness and Donald goes:

We did it, we Made America Great Again.

Zoom out to show the 300 foot wall of which they stand.
>>
>>66695567
>bipartisanism finally established through nationalism

This, please.
>>
Daily reminder that Webb had less than 2% support in the Democratic party. If you think Webb is going to bring in Democrats or Independents in any large numbers, then think again.
>>
File: TrumpWebb4.png (453 KB, 495x699) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWebb4.png
453 KB, 495x699
>>66695773
It might bring out non voters and swing votes like hell tho!
>>
>>66694098
Yes
Yes
>>
>>66694098
That would be a yuuge cucking to the DNC.
>>
File: x_6eaa2e40.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
x_6eaa2e40.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>66695925
It's more about balancing Trumps crazy personality with someone who is literally cool as a cucumber as well as being a major F U to the establishment which a lot of people would love and support.
>>
File: 5small.jpg (124 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
5small.jpg
124 KB, 500x632
>>
>>66695264
This.

I think Webb is far and away the strongest choice available - he brings a massive amount of credibility to Trump's foreign policy and national security platforms, brings experience to the ticket, helps him win vets, independents, and disgruntled moderate Democrats.

BUT Trump needs to wait until after the convention. Even if it's the right decision, it's too risky to make prematurely.

Incidentally this would be the first cross-party ticket in... I think about 150 years. Abe Lincoln and Andrew Johnson was the last time.
>>
File: PMcifFI.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
PMcifFI.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>66698358
my dick is diamonds at the thought

"The last time a political pact this hyuuge was made it was by President Lincoln!"
>>
File: YoZb2nf.jpg (28 KB, 728x515) Image search: [Google]
YoZb2nf.jpg
28 KB, 728x515
>>66698902
"Abe Lincoln, great guy, he's terrific, the best"
>>
>>66697950
>down the hall and to the left
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.