[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEEN ALLEGEDLY SUPPORTS BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6986518/Queen-hailed-as-a-backer-of-Brexit.html

The queen isnt allowed to interfere in politics which is against the law..but she does occasionally anyway when needs must such as the scottish indyref

the queen has spoken fellow bongs! you better vote out and make great britain great again
>>
Alleged by the Sun with an anonymous source. Normies will only pay attention when it's confirmed true.
>>
>>66693462
>>66693462

NORMIES read headlines not stories
>>
Tell me, Dapper Muslims. Is the Sun worth citing or is it Daily Caller/ Sunday Sport tier?

From the cover, it appears to be tabloid bullshit.
>>
>>66693337
Please rise
>>
>>66693337
>the queen isn't allowed to interfere with politics
Hold up. What the fuck? She's the mother fucking queen. If she says heads on pikes, there should be heads on pikes. Let alone the direction of her sovereign lands. What kind of cuck monarchy are you jerkoffs running there?
>>
File: 1412768077509.jpg (790 KB, 1247x802) Image search: [Google]
1412768077509.jpg
790 KB, 1247x802
>>66693337

>mfw a second golden age is ahead of us
>mfw e*rope gets flooded with t*rks and muz
>mfw reconquista of birmingham, london and leicester
>>
>>66695763
The sun is working class pleb material

I think it still has topless girls on page 3 or 6 or whatever it is. It is the type of paper you find lying on a counter in a takeaway shop or a cafe table
>>
>>66695763
The Sun is shit, but it has massive circulation and has huge influence among the working class.
>>
>>66695950

The Magna Carta 1215 on which every freedom the anglosphere enjoys is based on says otherwise.
>>
>>66695950
The monarchy in the u.K. is not an actual monarchy. It's monarchy in name only. As a monarchist, i have no respect for "the queen". Her, jer descendants, and prior kings are a mere castration of the kingdom's former glory. Why the Parliament has to devote itself to censoring the monarchy is beyond me. It saddens me to live in an age where there are so few monarchies... At least Jordan is a mo Archy, but, given the fact that it has a Parliament, it will not come as a surprise when that legislative body decides to usurp the King's authority and institute a bank controlled, corporate shilling, one world order, anti-nationalist prime minister.
>>
File: 1442281318686.jpg (145 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1442281318686.jpg
145 KB, 659x609
>>66693337
NEXIT WHEN?
>>
>>66697397
>>66696810
What I'm hearing is, the people need to overthrow parliament and re-instate the monarchy. Potentially killing millions.

>wut, fuck no
But you must.
>>
>>66697520
Soon. >>66666666
>>
I really hope we do leave the EU.

Due to the countries hospitality to migrants, Turkey will likely join the union which I find disgusting. I fucking hate Turks
>>
>>66697721
No need to murder millions. She just needs the loyalty of the military and of part of the nation. Too bad she is so old and useless. I pray a future monarch overthrows parliament and makes the u.K. a beautiful and vibrant nation again. The current electoral system rewards white guilt, anti-nationalism, entitlement, leftism, and various other cancers that plague these nations.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.