[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MITT ROMNEY- LEAVE TRUMP TO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
HOLY SHIT LOOKS LIKE TRUMP IS GOING TO GET AN ASS WHOOPING OF A LIFETIME.
>>
File: 1457332850441.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457332850441.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>66692758
>He thinks Mitt Romney has a chance at whooping trumps ass
Look at this faggot
>>
>get the drumpf extension for chrome
>cant tell who's shitposting and who's being genuine
lmao
>>
>>66692758
What a loser. Very sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 525x700
>>66692758
Just let me finish pumping this gas....
>>
>>66692758
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS????
>>
>>66692758
If you support that piece of shit Mitt you need to kill yourself immediately.

You have no right to live in a democracy.
>>
>>66692758
I simply cannot understand why he's doing this
>>
File: 1457042006315.png (2 MB, 1011x1786) Image search: [Google]
1457042006315.png
2 MB, 1011x1786
>LEAVE TRUMP TO ME
>disappears and forgets to do anything
never change, mittens
>>
>>66692758
Like obama did in 2012.

lol, Rmoney's a fucking LOSER
>>
>>66692758
We left Obama to you and you sucked his dick
>>
>>66693073
no one on /pol/ says "drumpf"
>>
File: invincible.jpg (46 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
invincible.jpg
46 KB, 700x520
>>66692758
kek.
>>
>I hate democracy so much that I'm willing to give the nomination to some faggot mormon who wasn't even running just to spite the guy who won

Jesus I can't tell if these are paid shills or berntards from reddit shitposting.
>>
>>66692758
>not putting the eyepatch on him
ONE FUCKING JOB
>>
>>66692758
>Trump getting his ass whipped by a loser.
You are fucking pathetic.
Your life isnt worth piss.
>>
File: cancerland.jpg (200 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
cancerland.jpg
200 KB, 717x880
>>66693073
>drumf
>lmao
>>
>>66693190
Romney just does whatever his Masonic/Kike overlords command. I'm surprised he takes shit without their permission.
>>
File: 1456903276203.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456903276203.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>someone who lost the race lecturing anyone
How is this not retarded? Trump will demolish him in a single sentence.
>>
>>66692758

Isn't this the cultist who didn't show up for the campaign last time he ran for President?

Hey, do you think Trump as President might hurt the Mormon's expansion into South America? Nah...couldn't be
>>
>>66693073
you know how I know you're lying?
you said you have the drumpf extension for chrome
nobody is that humorless
i'd maybe believe you if you had a german flag
>>
>>66693390
Fuck off. If you still like Mitt after this, you are dumber than any Berntard.

A traitor to his team. A traitor to his race. And a traitor to his nation.

If you can honestly support as much, you are not a man.
>>
>>66692758
>HOLY SHIT LOOKS LIKE TRUMP IS GOING TO GET AN ASS WHOOPING OF A LIFETIME.

Because he was such a dynamic personality last time ...
>dat religious military deferment so he could spread Mormonism to the French ...
>>
>>66692758
Mitt is a sore loser.
>>
Mitt finally gets a chance to fulfill prophecy by stopping trump and saving america.

All he needs now is a white horse.
>>
>>66692758
Durrr i have to cheat to get elected while shipping American Jobs over sea's
>>
>>66693303
this x10
>>
>>66692758
By who OP?
>>
File: 1445984854777.jpg (18 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
1445984854777.jpg
18 KB, 482x526
>>66693073
>drumpf
>>
File: 1456520889590.jpg (34 KB, 318x359) Image search: [Google]
1456520889590.jpg
34 KB, 318x359
>mfw this thread is full of trump shills

Romney had a huge following in 2012 wtf happened? Oh that's right /pol/ just goes to the flavor of the month.

Remember Ron Paul? Rand?

You dumb fucking kikes are being taken for a ride and Romney is the only one that can get you off.
>>
>>66693927
It really is this. He's so ass blasted that so many people literally LOVE Trump when the most he could ever get was "at least he's not Obama".
>>
>>66693901
I don't like Mitt though anon, I thought I made that clear when I called him a faggot mormon.
>>
>Romney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZy6-fMCw4
>>
>>66692758

No one should be surprised, he is mexican.
>>
No force on earth could get me to vote for Romney or Hillary. He wants us to vote for Hillary. He knows he won't win. It's not about the USA for Romney it's always been about his bank account. That is his ethos, that is his higher purpose. Fuck Romney. He's a cuck candidate.
>>
There's an insurrection coming. Mitt Romney just confirmed it.
We've watched Governors, the national review, conservative leaders, establishment and party activists trash Donald Trump. But Mitt Romney will always be remembered as the one who put us over the edge and awoke a sleeping giant - the silent majority.
The American people!
Fact - The establishment’s panicked!
Mitt essentially called for a brokered convention where the Republican nominee will be selected by party activists and delegates, irrespective of their state's choice.
The call? To vote for whoever has the best chance of beating Donald Trump.
You want a brokered convention? A primer, Mitt?
Whenever we have one we lose! Doughy and Ford emerged from a brokered convention to lose the general election!
So, why?
Because the party elites and elders want to "protect us"? And stop us from falling into the abyss?
Mitt, I'm sure you and your crony’s don’t feel this but most of working 2 and 3 jobs think we're already in the abyss. The Obama abyss, and most of us are scared about our safety and security.
And you wanna prevent us falling into a recession?
We don't believe any of you!
That's why outsiders are so strong in both parties while the insiders seek a brokered convention or super delegates to guarantee their own positions.
You’re panicked. Not for us, but because you are worried about losing power!
The lobbyists, the pharmaceutical companies, the power brokers, the law makers who are willing to invest in absurd pensions our children can't possibly pay for their own short term survival.
We are sick and tired of legislators with modest means who leave congress multi-millionaires, whose spouses and families get all the contracts from selling the post-offices to accessing insider information so that they can buy property and flip it.
>>
>>66694381
Romney is begging for the establishment to cheat the voters out of their power so he can be the nominee when he didn't even run as a candidate. That's a pretty cunt move right there.
>>
You are so entrenched that you are willing to give Hillary Clinton the win.
It doesn't matter to you which party - crony capitalism and its paradigm will not change for the elite. Let the American people suffer along the way.
You know Mitt, if you are so concerned about our country, where were you when Barack Obama lied to us saying we could keep our healthcare and our doctor?
Where were you when the GSA wasted millions of our dollars for stupid conferences?
When the military suffered because the VA was run like a piggy bank for corrupt employees?
When the IRS went after conservative 501C3 applicants while the Clinton foundation runs one of the biggest 501C3s in the world which strikes me as money laundering organized criminal enterprise parading as nothing more than a shell to pay campaigners and Clinton operatives to ensure Hillary’s election?
And you say you are offended by Donald Trump's language!
Politicians have been trashing each other since the founding fathers. Language so horrible, Mitt, I can't even repeat on the air.
You are so offended by Trump's language but not Barack Obama's condemnation of those who cling to God and guns.
And you are worried about Donald Trump's businesses?
You, Mitt, were a corporate raider who threw people out of work and sent jobs out of our country.
And you don't like Donald’s temperament and judgement?
You couldn't even stand up to CNN's Candy Crowley.
You couldn't even get elected when the nation was ripe for a republican president.
And 70 foreign policy security experts say, "Well, Mr. Trump's own statements lead us to conclude that as president, he would use the authority of his office to act in ways that make America less safe, and which would diminish our standing in the world."
Are those bozos talking about Barack Obama?
And they go on to say that he poses a distinct threat to civil liberties in the United States.
Really?
>>
I'm worried about the civil liberties of Americans who've had their heads cut off and those killed in "workplace violence".
Did you criticize that? No.
And you want us to vote for Rubio?
Why? What has he done? Aside from having one of the largest absentee voting records in the history of the U.S. Senate?
And you complained about Trump University.
Mitt, mind explaining your connection to Full Sail University, which knew how - to quote – “hold down the cost of their education”, when in truth it was one of the most expensive colleges in America where the owners were top donors to you, to Solamere Capital?
Remember? You were an original investor there.
And how about Vandertaut College? Where Ferguson's Michael Brown was about to attend, and your pals were about to cash his federal financial loan.
Your namby-pamby reason that you won't support Donald Trump even if he's the party's nominee? You worry what you'll tell your grandchildren when they asked - why grandpa didn't you stop Donald Trump?
Maybe you ought to worry about when they ask about your loss to Barrack Obama. What are you gonna tell them? Will you tell them that you choked?
And I don't care if he's supported Democrats, Republicans or Martians.
He was a businessman, and I don't care if he said Putin was a strong leader he could get along with. Hell, Hillary Clinton hit a reset button with Russia.
And you're worrying about Putin, when Barrack Obama dances with the devil in Iran?
Mitt, I never knew you were such a patriot.
And you say Donald's arrogant. He says things that you don't. But the things that you think, your acts are more arrogant than his words.
And Mitt, you lost your own state, Massachusetts, which was the second worst home state loss in presidential election history.
And Trump won 49% of Massachusetts.
Donald Trump is bringing in record numbers of Americans. He's doing more to add to our ranks than any of your anaemic get-out-the-vote operations.
>>
>>66694381
He also lost

And lost the nom to mccain in 2008

Third times the charm?
>>
Yes, there's an insurrection coming!
We're fed up, we're sick of the lies, the veils and the games you talk about immigration, yet no one has done anything since the last amnesty in 1986.
While we continue to pay for education, medication, housing.
While families like Kate Steinle’s murdered by an illegal deported five times convicted seven times suffer behind budget hearings.
You continue to fund sanctuary cities that thumb their noses at American victims.
You talk about overspending and the government and the deficit - IT'S ONLY GOTTEN BIGGER!
You take our money in the form of taxes, waste it away while you feather your own nest: from Bob Dole to John McCain to you Mitt Romney and almost another Bush.
The party elite CAN NOT WIN!
Don't be small Mitt.
Remember our history! Remember when we were fed up with a monarchy!
Be careful. Be very very careful!
Do not disrespect the man who makes sense to us. Because when you disrespect him, you disrespect the will of the American people. And that's not a good place to be.
>>
>>66693190
GOP leaders probably got some dirt on him they're using to force him. No man would ordinarily go out of his way to be this retarded in public.
>>
>>66692758
Bend the fucking knee Mitt
>>
>>66694381

Shill detected , /pol/ has always been about nationalism and The Donald is the most nationalist candidate there is. Not to mention he is based on Muslims and commie scum. You're a faggot brah
>>
I'd almost go as far as to say that Mitt doesn't mind wrecking the Republican party altogether. If half the country doesn't vote, it doesn't matter to him as long as they stay out of the way. Remember this is the cunt who sent jobs overseas and then talks about building up America. No wonder he hates Trump, Trump actually believes in America. I will ONLY be voting for Trump, nomination or not, even if he drops out. No one else. If you all do the same, Trump WILL win.
>>
>>66694381

No one liked Romney, he didn't even run for President.

>vote for me, but Obama is ok too I guess
>mormonology is a real religion guys
>>
>>66694381
Female wig pepe is dumb femanon. Opinion discarded.
>>
He looked like an OK guy in that documentary on netflix. I guess I wasn't very informed.
Still he just fucked his shit up.
>>
>>66694666

Underrated as fuck
>>
>>66693305
drumpf
>>
>>66692758
I REALLY wish he had won in 2012. It's a damn shame. He would have made a good president... four years ago.

Now he's just irrelevant.
>>
>>66692758
he couldn't even beat a dumb nigger from kenya
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.